Yes I'd love to be able to do this.  I have done it a few times when I was much younger and I have done it once or twice in a hotel, but I'd never do it at home now as my wife would not be at all pleased.

I quite like camping in my small tent which has the entrance on the side.  I can just unzip my sleeping bag, then unzip the door where it runs along the base of the door and pee out of the door from in my sleeping bag without getting up.   That's very enjoyable and then I can go straight back to sleep.

• Hot 3

Out of laziness I often piss in the bath when I am in it. And also when I am not in it I often walk into the bathroom and get my dick out and just piss in the bath. This is because the bath is almost immediately inside the bathroom door whilst the toilet is at the other end of the bathroom. So I get to the bath first, lol

• Like 1
On 1/19/2023 at 9:58 PM, ben1322 said:

Recently gotten really into not getting up during the night, with the cold ill wake up needing to go, so ill just roll on my side pull my cock out of pants and covers and just drench the wall and floor, put it away and go back to sleep. Anyone else like todo this?

I would love to do that in a hotel next time! At home I have a cardboard box next to my bed which I use now to pee in already for a couple of days (see my other posts for photo & video..). In a hotel I did pee several times between the bed headboard and the wall. Loved it!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2023 at 2:41 AM, AbbyPeePrincess said:

I do this all the time I position my pussy to pee between the gap of my wall and bed

That's so hot! I've had several women characters in my stories do this because I think it's such a sexy thing to do.

It's been years, but I once stayed at a hotel for work and got drunk at the hotel bar before bed. Sometime in the night, I remember waking up having to pee, so I just rolled over and peed from the bed to the floor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...