Peed on the office floor - FINALLY!!!

6 hours ago, Rosita said:

I should start off by saying that I always dreamt of peeing on the carpeted floor at my work since the time I joined the company but never really got the courage to do so until Tuesday.

Now, I've been spearheading a huge project since Monday - meaning lots of stress, fewer bathroom breaks and holding my pee for hours till I'm ready to burst in order to save time and definitely not because I like to occasionally inconvenience myself voluntarily. Tuesday wasn't any better and by the time it was 3 p.m., I was desperate beyond limits (for I was holding it for 4 hours atleast) and letting out teeny tiny uncontrollable spurts into my trousers. On one hand I was thinking of rushing to the bathroom to do the right thing and on the other hand I was tempted to let it all go on the coveted fancy black carpeted floor. Turns out, I get easily tempted haha, oh well..

For reference, I was wearing fitted baby pink formal trousers and no panties, so it started to show through the moment I started to leak and not willing to wet either my trousers (any further) or my seat I decided to pee at the backend of my office (where we store all the files of our completed projects) as people rarely venture to this side of the floor and it doesnt have any cameras either. I think walking to the other side of the floor infront of all my colleagues while still dribbling every now and then and trying to not look like I'm holding in a mini tsunami, felt more daring than what I did after. Honestly thank god for winter and long coats, I shall be eternally grateful. 

So by the time I walked into the designated room, I was literally shaking and holding onto myself with muscles I didn't even know existed. Anyway I rushed to the furthest corner of the room, did a semi-squat facing one of those file cabinets and no sooner did I pull my trousers to my thighs, I started peeing uncontrollably in a steady forceful stream for what felt like an eternity. After maybe 15 seconds or so, my stream started to die down and I thought that okay I suppose I'm done, but NOPE SILLY ME, it lead to yet another strong loud torrent of pee for almost a minute. Since the carpet was pitch black and I keep myself fairly hydrated it wasnt stinking or showing through (much), in other words, it was just perfect. By the end of it all I felt like I was as light as a feather ready to defy gravity and float away haha.

Considering its Thursday and no one has a clue about my little escapade, I would say that it was a good day !

Wow it takes bravery for us to be who we truly are and I'm so happy you took that step for yourself.  Are you going to do others like it @Rosita?

5 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

Wow it takes bravery for us to be who we truly are and I'm so happy you took that step for yourself.  Are you going to do others like it @Rosita?

Bravery and a little bit of spontaneity I would say and thanks ! And regarding your question I suppose I would, maybe not at the same spot anytime soon but somewhere in the premise for sure.

• Cheeky 1
2 hours ago, Jar351 said:

Any thoughts sbout where?  Maybe if after hours you can go in the sink.  Do you remember how much you drank ahead of that pee?

Maybe in one of the huge potted plants at the stairwell at the fire exit? It isn't as secluded as the place I peed in but still doable. 

Ahh haha I've never actually peed in a sink before but doing so at work is a bit risky since the sinks are just outside the stalls so there is a huge risk of getting caught instead. Anyway I think I drank 2 cups of coffee and almost 1.5 l of water by the time I was bursting.

• Hot 1
44 minutes ago, colette888 said:

I suppose that, sooner or later, that secluded spot will be visited by one of your colleagues, am I right? Will still be there traces of your *crime*??

Well my colleagues usually don't go in there unless they need to access records of projects done previously, which is not as often. Having said that if someone did visit the room shortly after and went over to where I did the "crime", they would certainly see or rather feel a rather large puddle on the carpet 

• Hot 2