Gym pee today - A fantasy fulfilled

33 minutes ago, Let_It_Go said:

I've always been curious about the prospect of combining my pee fetish with a gym/exercise setting. Sure, I've done plenty of "naughty" in the changing rooms, showers, steam room, sauna, pools in the past, but i've never been bold enough to experiment somewhere as bustling as the actual gym. 

Until today! (disclaimer: don't get too excited, I fear some of you will find this rather tame... But thought I'd share nonetheless). 

I'd had the whole gym pee thing going round and round my head all day. I chose my outfit carefully (for once) - choosing tight, light-grey leggings, which I know (can't think how!) turn a very pleasing contrasting dark colour when wet. 

At the end of my normal sesh, I positioned myself at the end of a bench, where one would normally sit and use free weights. Sitting perched on the end, and facing outwards into the gym and directly opposite some of the strength machines (I call these the Killertrons, but I digress....) I spread my knees apart, keeping my feet together. Due to this deliberate "positioning", I felt rather giddy with excitement and anticipation of what might occur next. Good job I was sitting down.... 

With crotch area on display, I scanned the Killertrons to see if I would catch someone's eye. When a guy directly in front of me had looked over a second time, I fixed him with all my attention and let a short, sharp burst of hot pee into my knickers. I didn't want to cause a flood (and make a scene), but I KNEW that the amount I had let go would have created a lovely, large dark patch on my crotch area. 

I wanted this guy (and only this guy at this point) to realise what I'd done and was beside myself to see his reaction. I thought I would chew through my bottom lip at one point. 

And... End of story.... Total let-down!! If his eyes had flicked downwards over my body, he didn't show any reaction to indicate that he knew I'd peed. He didn't notice, or didn't care. 

That's life, folks! Still masturbated when I got home... 

That's delicious! Such hotness and thank you for sharing :)

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I love this account! So beautifully written. So hot. So naughty. Thank you! And better luck next time with your attempts to provoke and entertain. At least you have an enthusiastic audience here ... and of course you had your fun later anyway 😉

❤️

Edited by Kupar
Typo
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Let_It_Go said:

I've always been curious about the prospect of combining my pee fetish with a gym/exercise setting. Sure, I've done plenty of "naughty" in the changing rooms, showers, steam room, sauna, pools in the past, but i've never been bold enough to experiment somewhere as bustling as the actual gym. 

Until today! (disclaimer: don't get too excited, I fear some of you will find this rather tame... But thought I'd share nonetheless). 

I'd had the whole gym pee thing going round and round my head all day. I chose my outfit carefully (for once) - choosing tight, light-grey leggings, which I know (can't think how!) turn a very pleasing contrasting dark colour when wet. 

At the end of my normal sesh, I positioned myself at the end of a bench, where one would normally sit and use free weights. Sitting perched on the end, and facing outwards into the gym and directly opposite some of the strength machines (I call these the Killertrons, but I digress....) I spread my knees apart, keeping my feet together. Due to this deliberate "positioning", I felt rather giddy with excitement and anticipation of what might occur next. Good job I was sitting down.... 

With crotch area on display, I scanned the Killertrons to see if I would catch someone's eye. When a guy directly in front of me had looked over a second time, I fixed him with all my attention and let a short, sharp burst of hot pee into my knickers. I didn't want to cause a flood (and make a scene), but I KNEW that the amount I had let go would have created a lovely, large dark patch on my crotch area. 

I wanted this guy (and only this guy at this point) to realise what I'd done and was beside myself to see his reaction. I thought I would chew through my bottom lip at one point. 

And... End of story.... Total let-down!! If his eyes had flicked downwards over my body, he didn't show any reaction to indicate that he knew I'd peed. He didn't notice, or didn't care. 

That's life, folks! Still masturbated when I got home... 

that's so brave... love it.... please share the sauna steam room stories with us if you are willing 

• Agree 1

For your (partial) consolation, I feel I should comment that it happened to me too, more than once, that a male *potential watcher* declined to do so, more or less consciously... My guessing is that either shyness or homosexual attitudes have some relation to that kind of non-behaviour...

• Hug 1
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Let_It_Go said:

Total let-down!! If his eyes had flicked downwards over my body, he didn't show any reaction to indicate that he knew I'd peed. He didn't notice, or didn't care. 

Well the whole thing is hot for me and I'd certainly enjoy looking, but he probably thought that it was accidental and that you would be embarrassed by it so even if he was interested, he probably wouldn't show it.   Of course not everyone would be interested, but that doesn't take away from the fact that you did it and got a rush from doing it.   Unfortunately the way the world is now, men are often concerned for being accused of being predatory, so they are very careful.   Even if that was me, I would seriously have enjoyed the view, but I don't think I would have done anything about it other than commit it to my memory.   I would definitely keep an eye on you to see what you did next though.   If you then looked at me again and released more whilst you were looking, then I'd probably come and ask if you were OK and say that I couldn't help notice that you'd had a little "accident".    

If you peed once a little bit, that could have been an accident, but if you didn't then try and hide but proceeded to do it again whilst holding my gaze, that would be the trigger that you were inviting interaction.

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, colette888 said:

For your (partial) consolation, I feel I should comment that it happened to me too, more than once, that a male *potential watcher* declined to do so, more or less consciously... My guessing is that either shyness or homosexual attitudes have some relation to that kind of non-behaviour...

IT's taboo, for sure......I think many are conditioned against it......or just shy types

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

If you peed once a little bit, that could have been an accident, but if you didn't then try and hide but proceeded to do it again whilst holding my gaze, that would be the trigger that you were inviting interaction.

That's my reading too...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Well the whole thing is hot for me and I'd certainly enjoy looking, but he probably thought that it was accidental and that you would be embarrassed by it so even if he was interested, he probably wouldn't show it.   Of course not everyone would be interested, but that doesn't take away from the fact that you did it and got a rush from doing it.   Unfortunately the way the world is now, men are often concerned for being accused of being predatory, so they are very careful.   Even if that was me, I would seriously have enjoyed the view, but I don't think I would have done anything about it other than commit it to my memory.   I would definitely keep an eye on you to see what you did next though.   If you then looked at me again and released more whilst you were looking, then I'd probably come and ask if you were OK and say that I couldn't help notice that you'd had a little "accident".    

Thank you for the thoughtful response, Alfresco. I shall plan out my actions with this in mind (if there is a next time!). I guess I just did what felt right for me in that moment 🙂

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Let_It_Go said:

Thank you for the thoughtful response, Alfresco. I shall plan out my actions with this in mind (if there is a next time!). I guess I just did what felt right for me in that moment 🙂

Sometimes you might not want to invite interaction but you enjoy putting on the show.   It is entirely down to what you want to do, but I certainly get that you would hope to at least get a little smile or knowing look from the viewer.   As you say, just do what feels right at the time and enjoy your own knowledge that you got away with a sneaky pee release in a very public place.

As @colette888 says, it is definitely the case that not all gym attendees are heterosexual.   Also, a lot of people realise that some girls have stress incontinence issues where they pee a small amount whilst exercising strenuously.   For that reason, the viewer may be respectful that seeing a wet patch might not mean deliberate release.   That would be especially the case if they didn't see the spot appearing whilst you were sat there relaxing but just saw that you had a wet spot and they may have thought you had an accidental release previously when working out.   That's another reason why I think that it would require a second, deliberate release whilst sitting there to confirm in the viewer's mind that it was indeed deliberate.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Alfresco said: That's another reason why I think that it would require a second, deliberate release whilst sitting there to confirm in the viewer's mind that it was indeed deliberate.

I too think that a little *confirmation* should be considered necessary if we want to make sure that we are sending the message that we are *available*... Still, in my case, that move, while making quite obvious my intentions, rarely achived the goal I had in mind...

• Hug 1
5 minutes ago, colette888 said:

I too think that a little *confirmation* should be considered necessary if we want to make sure that we are sending the message that we are *available*... Still, in my case, that move, while making quite obvious my intentions, rarely achived the goal I had in mind...

It is always difficult as you don't know the mindset of the person who is viewing you.

• Agree 1

This is a fascinating topic.

I've peed a few times in the gym (riding a stationary bike, using one of the killertrons (I'm definitely stealing that one 😂), even on a treadmill once), which is a thrill.  But I've NEVER done it with the express intent of catching someone's eye and providing a show.  That's a very ballsy manoeuvre and you get big kudos from me for that.

Reading through the comments, I agree that the viewer 1) may have thought not to call you out for having an accident, 2) didn't want to look like a creepy stalker type and 3) may not have been inclined the way you hoped.  Holding eye contact and doing it again would send a clear message and allow the viewer to respond.  Fair warning, the response may not be positive, but you seemed willing to take that risk.

I hope you visit my gym some day.  While I probably won't just stare, you'll definitely catch me glancing repeatedly.  😎  If you then catch my eye and invite me to the show, well, you might just get a show in return.  After that, the possibilities are endless.

Whatever you decide to do, enjoy the moment, stay safe, and please tell us how it works out, especially if it turns into a really positive experience.

• Like 1

id say it's probably a simple case of the guy didn't want to be the subject of a tik tok video about "this pervert in the gym was staring at my crotch". While we know you wanted him to look, the reality is that most men are now extremely careful to avoid staring at women because of how much of this stuff is on tik tok. It is definitely the case for me.

• Agree 2

@colette888 verbal confirmation would be key here. If @Let_It_Go looked at me like she looked at him, I would have assumed she was either messing with me or just accidentally made eye contact with me. Most people wear headphones/earphones in the gym and want to be left to their devices.

My unwarranted advice: Ask for help dead-lifting and then pee. Try that look again and see what happens. Failure of the pelvic floor with that exercise is quite normal, but if I caught a gaze like @Let_It_Go described, I'm risking it all in the changing rooms in less than 5 minutes.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

@colette888 verbal confirmation would be key here. If @Let_It_Go looked at me like she looked at him, I would have assumed she was either messing with me or just accidentally made eye contact with me. Most people wear headphones/earphones in the gym and want to be left to their devices.
 @Let_It_Go 

yeah I would assume the same... just messing or it was accidental