Confessions of a Plumber: 21st Century Edition

Oh my…. @gldenwetgoose is this my future… single?, a plumber? and with a second child? 😍 Hmm that magical empty Lancashire Blonde bottle you found may well have given you a sneaky insight into my future! I do have pretty awesome holding abilities 😉 

I would have responded sooner but you know…. I had to run to the shower for urgent matter quickly building in the nether-region 🙈🙈. Not as easy in my house with a man who’s getting ready for work and a wee one who wants cereal…” GET OUT THE TWO OF YOU!!!” Mum has needs! 🤣

Lovely work hun ❤️ and thank you again for choosing my name x 

• Haha 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I had images in my mind of Trustpilot reviews about the plumber who pissed in a client's child's potty and the collapse of my business.

Only you could have written this @gldenwetgoose 💖

The whole of this second part is superb - arousing (that shower scene ... wow!), funny, and of course beautifully written. Thank you!

• Thanks 1

Pardon my language but... Holy shit!

Part one of this story was incredibly hot. Part two? Oh my god, it is hotter than the sun. After reading I had the urge for more, just like a good book. So I read it again!

I am lost for words. Simply incredible.

• Thanks 1

Well, I wasn't expecting that as my Friday afternoon reading material!   Fantastic in both parts with shed loads of intimate details and such a very believable situation.  Without a doubt the best story I've read in a while with a lot of imagination and descriptions that have founded quality images in my mind.   I'm kind of hoping that maybe Isabella may well be looking for excuses (or creating excuses) for calling the plumber again in future.

• Like 1
  • Love 1