Golden shower preferences.

Golden shower preferences  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather pee on someone or be peed on by someone?

• I am female and I prefer to be peed on
    • I am female and I prefer to pee on someone
    • I am male and I prefer to be peed on
    • I am male and I prefer to pee on somebody
    • I am not into golden showers

On 6/6/2023 at 6:49 PM, Wetling said:

I expected more votes for the taking side, but I'm surprised of how many more male votes we have. From the postings it always felt like the community was almost evenly split.

I was surprised that more women like to be peed on than those who like doing the peeing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a male and currently would prefer to be peed on.

Although I have not much experience I did receive and give with a female partner in the past, the feeling of her peeing while riding me was amazing, so sensual to feel the hot pee flowing over my balls and around my ass crack !

Although she asked for me to return the favour it was difficult to pee as I was aroused and the stream wasnt as strong as it could have been, she enjoyed but I preferred receiving.

Curently I would be interested in receiving from a guy .

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

I really love being peed on especially if she is into it but also if she just does it for me. Drinking it is always great bit depending on the strength i can only take some sips sometimes.

I would really love to do this outside of showers and on more naughty/absorbend surfaces. One of my dreams is toget completely drenched during sex as she pisses on me during facesitting/riding etc rubbing her piss on me as we continue.

Obviously i would return the favor with a smile but i wouldnt mind if she doesnt want to.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 9:10 PM, Takashi96 said:

I was surprised that more women like to be peed on than those who like doing the peeing.

I really get more out of it from receiving. I will reciprocate, but I'm all about admiring the cock. Watching and feeling what a man can give me is exquisite.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 7/19/2023 at 11:00 PM, Simpfan4 said:

I really get more out of it from receiving. I will reciprocate, but I'm all about admiring the cock. Watching and feeling what a man can give me is exquisite.

That's interesting. Obviously I'm biased, but I feel like if I were a woman I would be fascinated by watching how men pee.

• 7 months later...
On 7/20/2023 at 4:00 AM, Simpfan4 said:

The most incredible experience I was able to give to my exciting g/f was after a few beers in the pub we went to a quiet corner in the park nearby and I peed in her knickers, facing her, while she was still wearing them. The warmth ran all down her legs of course but she loved it so much and she wanted me to repeat it a few times after that.  Of course I obliged!  It was a great pleasure for me too, of course!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1