WillinglyWet, ask me anything.

My usual modus operandi is to ask two questions, one sexual, one not. So here goes.

If you had to be peed on by somebody but could choose anyone on the planet to do it, who would you choose and why?

And what is your all time greatest movie?

37 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

My usual modus operandi is to ask two questions, one sexual, one not. So here goes.

If you had to be peed on by somebody but could choose anyone on the planet to do it, who would you choose and why?

Tough questions, let me think.

I would choose one girl who i know in rl and offcourse cant tell her name here but about celebrities i would choose Morena Baccarin. (Falled in her in Gotham tv-show)

So many great movies i can think of, but may you already know i am car freak so i would say vanishing point.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Peed on by a super pretty girl i went to high school with, here i will just call her R.J. 

favorite movie of all time is: I am legend. 

• Like 1
On 1/13/2023 at 8:35 AM, willinglywet said:

I have been on this site over 2 years now, more or less actively at the times but nonethless part of this great community. So i decided to join in that you can ask me anything and get to know better who is this perv.😁 So feel free and shoot.

Hi @willinglywet - Great to see your posts and this post too.   A couple of questions from me if I may:

- Is there a back-story around your profile pic you'd like to share?   A sketch of you, or just an image you relate to ?

- You've mentioned being a car freak, but any other particular hobbies, personal skills or talents etc ?

- And as I asked Steve yesterday, if you could time hop to any moment in time and place, where would you choose?

Cheers 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi @willinglywet - Great to see your posts and this post too.   A couple of questions from me if I may:

- Is there a back-story around your profile pic you'd like to share?   A sketch of you, or just an image you relate to ?

- You've mentioned being a car freak, but any other particular hobbies, personal skills or talents etc ?

- And as I asked Steve yesterday, if you could time hop to any moment in time and place, where would you choose?

Cheers 

Thanks for asking, no special story about profile pic. I just took it with the western comic book, something about that is funny.

Yes i am big car freak but i like to hike in the woods and spending time outside in the nature very much, maybe that can be seen as hobby aswel.

Time jump, hehe thats a though one but i am interested in era of 1970-1980. Something about that era fascinates me much so maybe i would take a trip to the seventies. Another interesting one would be to travel to the America by the frontier and wild west era mid 1800 and see what that really was like.

• Like 1
  • Love 2