Is it impolite to touch myself to yalls forum posts and stories?

25 minutes ago, CuriousRedHead said:

I genuinely don't know if its a normal thing to do on here but I've been doing it for a longgg time. Some of yalls stories and recalls of events are so hot and turns me on sooooo bad. But if its weird then Ill stop and look elsewhere for something to get off to lmaooo

No Shame at all. I do it myself too. Sometimes I find stuff in the old threads but I don't comment because it's so old. 

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, secretfan said:

No Shame at all. I do it myself too. Sometimes I find stuff in the old threads but I don't comment because it's so old. 

yeah some of that stuff is greatt, ill read it and then look at the date and it will say 2015 and im taken aback lmaoo

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, CuriousRedHead said:

I genuinely don't know if its a normal thing to do on here but I've been doing it for a longgg time. Some of yalls stories and recalls of events are so hot and turns me on sooooo bad. But if its weird then Ill stop and look elsewhere for something to get off to lmaooo

I'd be over the moon if someone got off to my posts! 

• Agree 2

Yes. It's impolite and wrong and frowned upon!

As punishment, seek out my videos and masterbate to them. 😉

But no, it's not impolite in the slightest. If you get off on any of the stories, posts or content then just do what comes natural. This Is a safe space. 🙂

• Love 2

I love how ya'll worded that question! Impolite? Being of Texan ancestry, my first thought was "bless her little pea-pickin heart." No darlin, if anything it's expected. And furthermore, anyone getting off to anything I've written, feels like a standing ovation to me. 

• Cheeky 1
4 hours ago, CuriousRedHead said:

well i just woke up and in need of ahem.. relief 😉

TBH ... I actually appreciate it when someone spends the time to trawl through the archives and resurrect something old and tasty.  It often brings back memories of when I first saw the thread and how I responded (which sometimes included getting myself off).

As another poster said, as an author it's a badge of honour to so excite the reader that they need to respond in that way.

Enjoy what you read in whatever way makes you feel good.  😈😎

(and feel free to tell us, if you're comfortable with that)

Edited by Sexismygod
6 hours ago, CuriousRedHead said:

This is a great place to explore and expand the scope of what excites you.

Like others say, I think it is a great compliment to the contributor,  if the content turns you on.

Welcome @CuriousRedHead and have lots of wet fun and orgasms here!

I think the general rule is that when people post content that is intended to arouse, then that kind of behaviour is expected.

The only thing I would be wary of is that being too explicit about it comes across wrong.

If in doubt, don't announce that you'll masturbate or anything.

But saying that something is hot is fine.

Ostensibly, it’s to be expected. Like, we’re on a message board because it’s our kink/fetish, so of course people are going to do it.

But at the same time, participating in a kink doesn’t automatically mean we expect to participate with others so… directly.

Like, not to confirm or deny whether or not I’ve done this myself, or on which posts, but I’m of the mind that anyone who posts Fictional stories is seeking such a response, while I’m not always certain such is the case when people talk about their real lives.

But that might just be the asexuality talking lmao. 

Can I just remind everyone of a couple of site rules - Rule 8 which requires all users to avoid treating the site like a hook-up or dating site, and rule 15 which asks you to respect others.

We are a community of friends and welcome all who are interested in pee in whatever way - we are not a sex chat line, and not a market place for the selling of personal services either.

The same site rules also apply to anything sent in messages.

On behalf of Site Staff. 

• Like 1