Question for ladies around here.

Just wondering what do you ladies think about guy wet himself either by accident or delibatery?  Though i think real accidents happening guys are quite rare, well cause it is little easier for us to relieve ourselves. Which way you like better, completelely by accident or doing it on purpose?

I guess for me, it’s hot either way as long as the release is pleasurable and not shameful. I don’t like embarrassment.

I would want it to be obvious that it feels super good for him (either from the vocalisations he’s makes or the look of relief on his face).

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, willinglywet said:

Just wondering what do you ladies think about guy wet himself either by accident or delibatery?  Though i think real accidents happening guys are quite rare, well cause it is little easier for us to relieve ourselves. Which way you like better, completelely by accident or doing it on purpose?

On purpose, every time

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

I remember one time as a kid, I was really desperate to piss during a soccer game. The details are a bit vague, but I ducked behind a bush that was in plain view of all the on lookers, pulled my shorts aside and let loose. I heard someone come up behind me, so I put everything back and wet myself a little. How I stopped such a hard stream is beyond me, but I definitely did not want to be caught. I released the rest later, not sure where. Not sure if that counts

I did nearly wet myself on a trip to the city once. Drank too much Aloe Vera  (note to the fun people who are into desperation, that stuff goes through you like a hot knife through butter). I think she got a slight kick out of it, but I'll never know.

• 2 weeks later...