Would you like being told where to pee?

15 minutes ago, RainyDay said:

Let's say you and a partner/friend/whatever were interested in a day of naughty peeing. Would you find it fun for them to tell you where to go?

I love knowing what turns people on, so I would probably find it very exciting for someone to give me instructions, like "I want to watch you pee all over the carpet." 

Followup question: would you find it fun if they surprised you with places to pee? I feel like it would be fun to blindfold a guy and lead him to different places in the house, pull his dick out, and tell him to start peeing. I would aim it so that he could just relax. He would hear the pitter pattering and know that he's peeing somewhere naughty, but he wouldn't know exactly where. 

Apparently, these are the thoughts keeping me awake tonight. 😂 I'm curious to know if anyone else has similar fantasies.

If you need a suggestion, how about marking a vertical surface with your stream.

I would be down to try this for sure! And to have someone be in complete control of my bladder; telling me to fill up and deciding when I can pee too. I like the idea of giving up that kind of control. Being dominated is my things.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, RainyDay said:

Let's say you and a partner/friend/whatever were interested in a day of naughty peeing. Would you find it fun for them to tell you where to go?

I love knowing what turns people on, so I would probably find it very exciting for someone to give me instructions, like "I want to watch you pee all over the carpet." 

Followup question: would you find it fun if they surprised you with places to pee? I feel like it would be fun to blindfold a guy and lead him to different places in the house, pull his dick out, and tell him to start peeing. I would aim it so that he could just relax. He would hear the pitter pattering and know that he's peeing somewhere naughty, but he wouldn't know exactly where. 

Apparently, these are the thoughts keeping me awake tonight. 😂 I'm curious to know if anyone else has similar 

I like bladder control. Telling when, where and how much to pee.

Yes, I like to be told where to pee. It reminds me of being  pampered and cared for by nannies. As you can read from some of my other recollections they often told me when/where to pee. I also had an ex-girlfriend who would sometimes play like this and tell me it was "pipi time" when we were out and about.

I can't find a link to the story but we were once going out from party to party. We parked in a garage and when we got out of the car she said "pipi time."  I looked at her and she said "does Havelock have to pipi?"  I nodded yes. She grabbed my hand, led me to the garage wall, unzipped me, pulled out my cock, made a shhhhhhh sound and said "go pipi."  I wet the wall. She put me away and zipped me up. She then said "mommy has to pipi" pulled up her short dress, pulled down her lacy panties, squatted and peed a nice puddle in front of the car on the garage floor. I watched intently. She did a little shake of her hips to get the last drops and stood up. I was close, she grabbed embraced me and vigorously, kissed me with her tongue practically down my throat while she guided my hand to feel her pussy which was still a little wet with pee and her juices. She patted me on the ass and then said lets go to the party. 

• Hot 4
On 1/11/2023 at 2:03 AM, CuriousRedHead said:

I so badly love being told what to do and where to go. I am just too eager to please

I have this game I've played with a couple of girls where I pay for a weekend away and all the drinks and everything on the proviso that they don't use the toilet to pee all weekend. So much fun watching them have to pee in alleyways and hotels showers and everything when the toilet is right there 😈

• Love 1
23 hours ago, PetrolheadP said:

I have this game I've played with a couple of girls where I pay for a weekend away and all the drinks and everything on the proviso that they don't use the toilet to pee all weekend. So much fun watching them have to pee in alleyways and hotels showers and everything when the toilet is right there 😈

Have you written about this experience yet? I can't be the only one who's interested in hearing your account!

Always down for that, both doing the instructing and being instructed on where to pee. Though just the words, "I want you to pee..." is hot enough without even completing the sentence.

The blindfold idea sounds hot too.