Self sexual identity

Euro

I don't know about everyone else here at all....

I kinda knew myself from an early age, say puberty onwards, that I quite liked sex bits, you know, those lovely nice sensual pleasing things in the cleft. Not so much what bits?

The pee thing seemed to run in parallel with the sex bits attraction thing, couldn't say when for sure...

For me, I don't have a specific identity. Really like both sexes. I am not comfortable with the idea of the label "Bisexual"..? It kinda implies the idea of sort' a  50/50  thing. Like it seems to be an assumption that you fancy both guys and girls in equal measure at the same time. For me ... Not so

It is really difficult for me to express a preference in general terms . It's  rather how I feel at the time. Both is V good but one or the other or both is also V good , but.... ? 🙂

As to how much I might prefer one over the other kind'a depends on the time and the day you may ask

Soooooo.... Anyone else care to comment on their own sexual identity and how it may be..?

xx 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Like @Qwertyboy said, it doesn't have to be 50/50.

I label myself as Bi-sexual, with a strong preference towards women. When I was growing up and discovering myself I thought I was gay, only liking girls. It was when I got a little older that I started finding guys attractive too. My pee fetish seems to almost entirely point towards women. I like watching my husband pee but I think that's more because he is the man I love, rather than because it is a man peeing.

• Love 4

Strange thing this. I probably now identify as bisexual after spending most of my life straight. It's something that has developed properly into my consciousness after the age of 50 I think, but was almost certainly there before. 

People change, sexual identities change and nothing is 100% this or 100% that.

I probably still feel more attraction towards women than men, but it's much less clear-cut nowadays. So I would hope that 'bisexual' covers that and doesn't imply an even attraction.

• Love 1

Thanks for your comments, Quite reassuring both to me and beyond 🙂

Quite a bit of my comment was directed at "public perception" of what being Bi is about, for me and others too. Kinda fluid. I do hope others reading this explore their own sense of personal sexual identity.

For me and others I hope for more people to both read and contribute their own angle on this "Grey" state of being.

As a further personal comment. I feel quite lucky to be and feel in this grey & fluid state, having said that it does come at a price.... 🙂

Euro

xx

• Like 1
  • Hug 1