My First Time Peeing For A Guy

I’ve peed for so many thirsty men by now, and I’m truly honored. I’ve had regular drinkers off and on, but my first was an older man in Indianapolis, daddy type, whom I’d met on Craigslist about 10 years ago.

Those were the days – lots of pee drinkers on there! I’ve always got a lot of water in me, so he had me come right over. I took off my clothes with my tanned, toned and slender form. I laid on my belly and he spread my cheeks, sniffed my slightly musty hole and tasted and kissed me. He plunged his tongue deep into my hole while I gyrated and moaned. He held my hips and flexing buttocks in his hands going deeper and deeper into my anus, piercing me. I was loosened up, and he had me turn over on my back. He was so hungry, he just put me in his mouth and I tinkled my full bladder, smoothly streaming my pee into his mouth. I tend to pee very slowly and controlled to not overwhelm my friend and to make it a pleasurable experience. I had peed my whole bladder before I knew it – several minutes of slowly peeing and ecstasy.

As I came to the end of my stream, I started to grow in his mouth. He started stroking me, and before I knew it, I was close to cumming, rock hard. I then came gobs for him. He continued to suck as I relaxed in his mouth. We cuddled, talked, and he thanked me for feeding and pleasing him – I felt so honored!

Josh-Peeing-(CROP)DHS_7655.jpg

Joshs Pee(SMALLER).jpg

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

A... V++ sexy account and much thanks for sharing.

I've not had a direct full pee experience  or even in tinkle sense with a guy, although had some really good fun sex with guys in my life

However   ...  🙂  I was at a rather boozy party one eve, I was feeling a bit like " I need a cock" sort'a mood and found a a previous lover in the toilet having a pee.

He stopped the moment I entered the  "small" room.. I descended to my knees and and took his soft and only slightly wet pee cock into my mouth  and pleasured him.

Not quite a full sex pee thing with a guy, but I bloody enjoyed it ! 🙂

I look forward to the next time, when ever....

xx

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Euro said:

A... V++ sexy account and much thanks for sharing.

I've not had a direct full pee experience  or even in tinkle sense with a guy, although had some really good fun sex with guys in my life

However   ...  🙂  I was at a rather boozy party one eve, I was feeling a bit like " I need a cock" sort'a mood and found a a previous lover in the toilet having a pee.

He stopped the moment I entered the  "small" room.. I descended to my knees and and took his soft and only slightly wet pee cock into my mouth  and pleasured him.

Not quite a full sex pee thing with a guy, but I bloody enjoyed it ! 🙂

I look forward to the next time, when ever....

xx

Very hot and thank you for sharing :)

• Thanks 1