A very pleasant surprise

Oooooh, Kupar, you two are sooooo creative and you put so much effort in, puts us married couples to shame. 

Do you think of Date Night ideas yourselves, or do they come from a book or website? I keep my ideas in a notebook. I have scenarios to try based on my many kinks. 

I love how it is almost scientific how you approach these kinds of things. You keep an open-mind and are always pleasantly surprised by your experiments and you note down your experiences and improve over time. 

And yes, K is amazing. But you are amazing too for all the detail and commitment you put into this. So inspiring. 

We are very lucky to be able to hear about it and learn too!

You are a national treasure in the land of PeeFans, Kupar. 💚💚💚💚💚

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh my Kupar… my palms reading that!, what an amazing night you had huni and thank you for sharing it with the rest of us. Makes me jealous as my N just isn’t into all of that.. 

Edited by Chrissy89
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

Oh my Kupar… my palms reading that!, what an amazing night you had huni and thank you for sharing it with the rest of us. Makes me jealous as my N just isn’t into all of that.. 

I'm the same as you, really please for @Kuparbut insanely jealous too as my wife isn't into pee

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Do you think of Date Night ideas yourselves, or do they come from a book or website? I keep my ideas in a notebook. I have scenarios to try based on my many kinks.

It tends to be a combination of things we've read on marriage guidance sites, or in 'good sex' books or books of fantasies, and ideas that pop into our heads. I'd say we were both equally original and creative when it comes to thinking of new fun things to do.

I love how it is almost scientific how you approach these kinds of things.

They don't always work, but K in particular needs to be able to see how things might turn out. Planning is key for us - but I wouldn't say it would be for everyone - there are many I'm sure who need spontaneity and freedom.

21 hours ago, harry_jones_1975 said:

Love the use of imperial measurement in the scoresheet.

I'm old, Harry lol

You are a national treasure in the land of PeeFans

<blush>

21 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

thank you for sharing it with the rest of us

You're welcome! I really enjoy sharing ... and K likes to see what people think 🙂 

17 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

insanely jealous

Sorry!

11 hours ago, Colormerose said:

Definitely gives some fun ideas for my marriage

Excellent! Go for it!

• Haha 1
  • Love 2

What a fabulous evening and a great idea all round.   K spoils you and Suzy certainly delivered!

As to whether she would make any money, I think she would make money if she offered those services, but I think she needs to put the prices up a little.   I think most customers would consider those prices an absolute bargain.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1