EXTREMELY SEXY AND VERY PRACTICAL TOO!!

colette888

On 4/6/2023 at 1:56 PM, colette888 said:

image.thumb.png.57b3045d564ee32d3a7ffece302bd491.png

A Very pleasing generous vulva-labia outlined and framed in an understated, but incredibly sexy pose. The position of the pearl over the anus is just Sooooo !! Mmmm

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Euro said:

A Very pleasing generous vulva-labia outlined and framed in an understated, but incredibly sexy pose. The position of the pearl over the anus is just Sooooo !! Mmmm

The role of that pearl isn't just decorative... its gentle pressure and rubbing on the anus is certainly welcome!

On 4/8/2023 at 8:15 AM, colette888 said:

The role of that pearl isn't just decorative... its gentle pressure and rubbing on the anus is certainly welcome!

The oyster, known for its aphrodisiac effects, perfectly complimented by the pearl. Pleasingly natural that it should. 🙂

• Hug 1

Sexy and simple these tights are made of soft yarn to perfectly fit the leg. The deep waistband provides a seamless fit under clothing and an open gusset gives them a sexy, flirty edge. Wear yours with the season's dresses or skirts to finish off any stylish ensemble.

image.thumb.png.94ce9e0dd542ac38c57d97508dea6f13.pngimage.thumb.png.cafcad6ce88127d9a309626564fc0360.png

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

An extravagant body!
The body is made of out stretchy fence net for breathtaking views and an invitingly open crotch area. The collar and sleeves are made out of a smaller net. With a large cut-out at the back. In a very high-leg design.

image.thumb.png.688c8dfbc87cf6aef84508456f6d5ae6.pngimage.thumb.png.5f5a174cf2b8c36c3aa535a8a52e9dab.pngimage.thumb.png.3728206fd16c22216f4a1c6d8cf2058f.png

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
22 hours ago, PisSRL said:

My favourite thread ❤️ always love coming back to this 🔥

It's rewarding to receive comments like this one, you have no idea of how happy you'te making me... Unfortunately though most visitors prefer to "lurk" and don't even bother to leave a sign of approval...

• Hot 1
4 hours ago, colette888 said:

It's rewarding to receive comments like this one, you have no idea of how happy you'te making me... Unfortunately though most visitors prefer to "lurk" and don't even bother to leave a sign of approval...

Well i will just have to up my appreciation levels for all the lurkers :)

• Thanks 1