Bed peeing: protected vs. unprotected

Protected or unprotected?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. To those who pee in bed: Do you piss in bed using protection for your matress or without protection?

• Pee in bed on purpose - protected
    • Pee in bed on purpose - unprotected
    • Pee in bed by accident - protected
    • Pee in bed by accident - unprotected

On 1/2/2023 at 12:29 AM, Paulypeeps said:

It will be nice to see some figures on this, it looks like I might not be in the minority after all!

At the moment, it looks like "slightly in the minority", but definitely not as much as I would have thought. Let's see what happens when more votes come in

Btw @Paulypeeps, gz on your 1k posts anniversary!

• Like 1

i actually don't like messing my bed. so currently i don't really have any kind of protection for it, since if it happens these days it's a rare occurrence and truly is an accident. though the mattress cover on my bed now is, or claims to be, liquid resistant. 

but, there was a time when i did do it on purpose. a long time ago when i was trying all kinds of new things with my newfound 'hobby'. the first several times i didn't have anything down, except maybe a towel, but eventually started keeping a waterproof (a heavy plastic liner under cotton) mattress cover under the sheets. it doesn't fit my bed now anyway, so even if i wanted to use it, can't. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 3 months later...

Yeah, you have to protect it when you're just letting go on it. But then you will have to sleep in a cold puddle, which I can't. I prefer the carpet for nightly pees and constrain my bed wetting to purposeful pee play and squirting, so I can leave it unprotected. It usually drys up during the next few hours. I'm glad I am able to hold my pee and not have any "accidents". Otherwise I would have to be constantly afraid of wetting the bed when sleeping somewhere else. That would be a real downer.

Edited by Wetling
  • Like 1

@Wetling I understand why the thought of being incontinent / having accidents discomforts you. On the other hand, some will like the thrill - "Will I be fine this time?" Some will like to play around with the necessary precautions, like diapers. In the end, it's also fascinating to wake up and have pissed the bed without noticing previously. So basically, I get both sides here!

7 hours ago, Wetling said:

Yeah, you have to protect it when you're just letting go on it. But then you will have to sleep in a cold puddle, which I can't. I prefer the carpet for nightly pees and constrain my bed wetting to purposeful pee play and squirting, so I can leave it unprotected. It usually drys up during the next few hours. I'm glad I am able to hold my pee and not have any "accidents". Otherwise I would have to be constantly afraid of wetting the bed when sleeping somewhere else. That would be a real downer.

Yes it does really suck wetting the bed when you're staying somewhere else or sharing a hotel room with somebody

3 hours ago, morty98 said:

@Wetling I understand why the thought of being incontinent / having accidents discomforts you. On the other hand, some will like the thrill - "Will I be fine this time?" Some will like to play around with the necessary precautions, like diapers. In the end, it's also fascinating to wake up and have pissed the bed without noticing previously. So basically, I get both sides here!

I do wear a diaper to bed every night and if I wake up I do pee in it. But sometimes I like to skip the diaper and just wet my bed. I love the feeling

I always wonder how many people like to wear diapers. I can't even imagine how unpleasant it must feel to have such a thick plastic thing wraped around your hips. 🙂 And then it just soaks everything up and turns it into some sort of gel.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 4/23/2023 at 7:05 AM, Wetling said:

I always wonder how many people like to wear diapers. I can't even imagine how unpleasant it must feel to have such a thick plastic thing wraped around your hips. 🙂 And then it just soaks everything up and turns it into some sort of gel.

I like white cloth diapers without plastic around them. I don't like the crinkling of disposable. With cloth diapers, I can rewet them over and over and gradually build up the piss stains and smell. I like white because I like to see the yellow pee stains. I'll use the same cloth diaper for all my pees for days at a time, hanging it to dry in between wettings. I'll pee on it while in my unprotected bed. I'll let the soaked diaper soak into my mattress, staining it up as well. I'll wear the pissy diaper while sitting at my computer, pee into it and let it soak through into the fabric of my computer chair.

• Hot 2
18 minutes ago, Tman27 said:

@Ilovepeestains cumming from pee stains and the smell of piss is such an intense way to cum! 

@Tman27 You know it! I love the smell of my piss stains. Rewetting, drying, rewetting again, over and over, until the room has a wonderful pee aroma and my bed is covered in overlapping pee stains. The smell turns me on, and the more I pee, the more the smell, the more I'm turned on by it. I'm not even going to cum for two days. I'm so horny, but I'm going to hold back to enjoy this state longer.

Edited by Ilovepeestains
  • Love 1
  • Hot 3
1 minute ago, Ilovepeestains said:

@Tman27 You know it! I love the smell of my piss stains. Rewetting, drying, rewetting again, over and over, until the room has a wonderful pee aroma and my bed is covered in overlapping pee stains. The smell turns me on, and the more I pee, the more the smell, the more I'm turned on by it. I'm not even going to cum until Tuesday. I'm so horny, but I'm going to hold back to enjoy this state longer.

That sounds euphoric! Would be such a turn on 

Keeping our bed protected is a must; unfortunately, we simply cannot afford a new mattress every week lol. Maybe one day (we can dream), amirite?

But we really get crazy during our hotel romps, and that's when she will absolutely drench the fuck out of a mattress.

So we checked both of the "on purpose" boxes.

Edited by WillAndSarah
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, WillAndSarah said:

...we simply cannot afford a new mattress every week lol...

They last longer than a week, I think mine lasted about six months before the springs rusted when I was wetting my bed every night.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Yes, this is nothing for those who don't like the pee in their mattress. Mine is of cold foam with a very breathable cover, and i've been doing it for more than two years, always making sure it can properly dry.

• Love 1

I totally understand those who don't want to ruin a mattress or replace one often. Peeing on an unprotected bed and making the habit sustainable is a special kink that requires a little experience or special circumstances. None of us wants mold growing in our beds or foul smells. I have been "sustainably" pissing on my mattresses for a couple years now in a way that my partner can't detect after I've "cleaned up."

I found a way to do it that doesn't permanently ruin the mattress. The downside is that it requires a little restraint. I try not to soak any one area too much. I also live in a dry climate and the bed dries very quickly. But I still wouldn't want to ask a guest to sleep on that bed. It's my bed only. You can still see pee stains on the bare mattress after I've cleaned up. But they don't smell after I've used an enzyme cleaner.

Foam mattresses seem to work better for this purpose, I think, because the pee spreads out on the top layer rather than soaking deep into the mattress.

I've tried using a waterproof mattress cover, but it eliminates the excitement for me. It's just too boring.

And my bed is only a couple hundred on Amazon, so even if I do overdo it, I can afford to replace it at least every year.

Edited by Ilovepeestains
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Luckily I don’t have any accidents (and never had as far as I can remember), so it’s always on purpose. If I protect the bed or not depends highly on the temperature outside. Within the warmer months, I’d say most of the time is unprotected, as I use a fan over the day. Usually, the bed is dry when I go to bed.

In the colder months, I use protection most of the time so the mattress isn’t staying damp, which could lead to nasties.

Therefore I think using protection or not can't be answered with right or wrong as it is more about personal circumstances and preferences 😌.

2 minutes ago, Ilovepeestains said:

I don't even turn on the light to see where I'm pissing. I think it's hot to pee in the dark, to hear it hitting my bed, but not being able to see the stream.

Absolutely! Seeing the (dried) aftermath later keeps the motivation to add to it.  

But I’m wondering why it's so hard to sleep on it. Others, including myself, can’t find comfort in sleeping in a wet bed, so there has to be a reason for it (despite that depending on the climate it might get cold sooner or later?)