My Girlfriend's Corner

18 hours ago, Pee_Jeans said:

Have you heard from your girlfriend? The carpet corner is still used as a toilet?

Yeah it is, shes just been visiting me a lot so she hasn't been able to use it lately. But don't worry I'll keep updating 😉

• Love 3
5 hours ago, PepsiMan said:

Yeah it is, shes just been visiting me a lot so she hasn't been able to use it lately. But don't worry I'll keep updating 😉

I hope she's found a personal pee spot at your place, too.  After all, you want to feel at home when she's with you.  😉

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, this is great. She shouldn't overdo it though. Leave it to dry so it won't start smelling badly. Maybe she can just piss in another spot the next day like I do. I'm exited to see what it looks like after some weeks. Unfortunately my own carpet is of a dark blue, so the stains are barely visible.

Edited by Wetling
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/10/2023 at 7:36 PM, Wetling said:

Wow, this is great. She shouldn't overdo it though. Leave it to dry so it won't start smelling badly. Maybe she can just piss in another spot the next day like I do. I'm exited to see what it looks like after some weeks. Unfortunately my own carpet is of a dark blue, so the stains are barely visible.

Well if she's been at that since January and haven't cleaned that spot then 5 month later I'm sure it smells now.

4 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

How often do you pee on one part of your how consistently?

Not every day, and like I said, I leave it to dry in between. But let's not hijack this thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...