My Girlfriend's Corner

This is really so hot! Thanks for sharing these pictures! Imagining your GF taking one piss after the other in that corner blows my mind. How many times did she pee there in total up till now do you guess? The smell must be wonderful..

• Like 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, hibillymayshear said:

omg this is so hot! in my old room I would piss in the corner too. have you or do you plan on joining her at some point? Does she like to step in the puddle afterwards? lol its so warm! Id love to join both of you and piss on that carpet!

I definitely plan on joining her eventually. She also loves playing with it after using the corner haha. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
6 minutes ago, PepsiMan said:

I definitely plan on joining her eventually. She also loves playing with it after using the corner haha. 

Nice! how did she spray the wall? Did she pee from behind or from the front? Also what motivated her to start using the corner? For me it was the sheer naughtiness. The pee smell does add to the naughtiness and helps going easier since it smells like a toilet. Im glad she started using the corner. It probably feels so much better than using the toilet. 

1 hour ago, PepsiMan said:

She peed from the front on the wall. She just got a spark one day and wanted to take her love of pee to the next level. So she decided right then and there that she didn't want to use a toilet anymore and she chose that corner to use from now on. 

Does anyone else know besides you? How many days has she not peed in the toilet?

13 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

She is living the absolute dream. This is like my biggest fantasy. Best of luck to both of you to keep enjoying this amazing feeling forever!

Thank you so much! She's loving it. I'll make sure to keep sharing pictures for progress as she keeps doing it. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2