2022 Golden Stream Awards ceremony

Hello! Hello! Please come in, it's cold outside. Take a seat! Plenty of refreshments are available. Welcome to the annual Golden Stream Awards! Over the last twelve months you beautiful people have been using, posting, and contributing to the site in various ways and these awards are a way to say thank you and showcase that! I would like to say a great big thank you to everyone who has nominated and voted this month. I will admit I was a little nervous at the start but you haven't let me down! Each winner of these awards will win the coveted Golden Streams trophy! Isn't it beautiful?

trophy.thumb.png.c464cc45aae353311b6506ba41e9ac75.png

I really, really need a wee but I am determined to hold on until the end of the ceremony. I always wet myself at these awards but not today!  Well.. lets see how I get on at least? Feel free to relieve yourselves as you see fit, or hold along with me! Without further ado... the first category!

*Topic will be open to replies after the ceremony has finished. Thank you.

• Thanks 3

Thank you so much voters for voting me as winner for the Best Real Story and thanks @Sophie for the kind words as well as the effort you put into putting these awards together every year and making such a good job of presenting the awards ceremony.  I don't feel that I've had as many real sightings this year as I have in the past, but obviously people appreciate the posts, so I'll continue to report when I do have the opportunity to see anything interesting.   As to the stories regarding my wife, she is so special to me and the fact that she does indulge me when she doesn't find any fascination with pee makes it all the more special.   The most recent and the best experience with her this year hadn't even made it onto the website before the voting and it has still only been mentioned briefly.   I must find time to write it up properly.

@Sophie, I also appreciate your real stories as you provide so much detail that I can easily visualise the situation and your descriptions are fantastic.   I love the things that you get up to with your husband and your friends.

Here's to 2023 and hope it generates lots of real experiences for many of us. 

• Love 1