I’m Chrissy :) ask me anything!

Chrissy89

5 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

So hot, especially how different their characters are, but she cares about him. And I reckon she could negotiate with Leonard for an open relationship, or at least a nice threesome golden shower! 

BF711DD2-4B18-4E94-B9A8-9EF8E044E897.jpeg

100% 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

Yes I am… back of my neck, side of my arms, waistline, back of my knees, inside of my thighs - nobody touches 🤣

Have you ever been afraid you might pee yourself while being tickled?

• Love 1
On 1/1/2023 at 11:55 AM, Chrissy89 said:

My dream as a little girl was always to be a pilot. I started doing my private licence before covid, had a block of lessons then boom! Lockdown…. Now it’s far too expensive, between fuel and the hire of planes, then there’s the complete lack of instructors as well as many of their own licences or medicals have expired. 
The money I had saved went on a garden refurbishment. 
maybe one day. What a great question 😘 x

Loved reading this. It reminded me of when I was growing up, having the same dream 🙂 

All I can say is never give up on your dreams… thanks to Sept 11th it took me a lot longer to get to where I wanted.

There’s going to be a huge demand for pilots soon so the next few years would be the perfect time to get your licence. Start saving 😉 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, FlyingthedreamUK said:

Loved reading this. It reminded me of when I was growing up, having the same dream 🙂 

All I can say is never give up on your dreams… thanks to Sept 11th it took me a lot longer to get to where I wanted.

There’s going to be a huge demand for pilots soon so the next few years would be the perfect time to get your licence. Start saving 😉 

Omg sweetie 😭 ❤️

thank you. Xx

On 1/1/2023 at 6:55 AM, Chrissy89 said:

My dream as a little girl was always to be a pilot. I started doing my private licence before covid, had a block of lessons then boom! Lockdown…. Now it’s far too expensive, between fuel and the hire of planes, then there’s the complete lack of instructors as well as many of their own licences or medicals have expired. 
The money I had saved went on a garden refurbishment. 
maybe one day. What a great question 😘 x

I too had that dream.  I was lucky enough to once have had a job that allowed access and use of a GA plane.  While I was not a pilot, the pilot did give me informal lessons.   I always wanted to get a private pilots license, but life got in the way.  Too bad covid interupted your dream.  Covid did so much to disrupt.  I do hope you can pursue it someday.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, navesink01 said:

I too had that dream.  I was lucky enough to once have had a job that allowed access and use of a GA plane.  While I was not a pilot, the pilot did give me informal lessons.   I always wanted to get a private pilots license, but life got in the way.  Too bad covid interupted your dream.  Covid did so much to disrupt.  I do hope you can pursue it someday.

Aww. Thank you ☺️

Yeah I’m sure maybe one day I’ll get my PPL. 

48 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

Aww. Thank you ☺️

Yeah I’m sure maybe one day I’ll get my PPL. 

If you want it, I'm sure you'll get it.

And I hope you do more with it than my brother.  He got his and then never flew again.  He just wanted to learn how to fly ... had no intention of actually flying places.  For the price, I can think of other priorities.  😂

• Haha 1