Vandalized

14 hours ago, peefabs12345. said:

Dana loves to pee anywhere. She’s a very dirty woman who has no care in the world or consideration for other people. She will piss all over a restaurant bathroom, ruining everything in her piss knowing damn well the employees will have to scrub it all clean. She will piss all over hotel bed sheets, carpets, dressers, not caring that the maids will have to change and clean it up right when she checks out. She has no remorse and loves to fill her bladder to the brim just to let it out somewhere will it will inconvenience someone else. Dana is 19 still living with her parents and little brother. She loves to terrorize her brother and piss on his stuff too. His room is her personal toilet when she is unable to go out and piss somewhere else naughty, so he brothers room will have to do. The other night, while her poor brother was playing the game with his friends, she stood right over his Xbox 1 nude. Her brother immediately panicked “No Dana please, please, you know i won’t be able to get another one!!” He begged. Dana just smirked and sat down on the console crushing it underneath her. “but my bladder is just soooo full… ahhh~ I can’t hold it..” she sprayed piss everywhere on the gaming console, making sure to get it in the vents, deep inside, while crushing it at the same time. Her brother just watched, tears streaming down his face unable to do anything. Dana made sure to move all around, getting everything nice and wet. “mmm this feels sooo good little brooo~ i can’t stop!” Dana jumped up and down giggling when she would here the plastic break and pieces fall apart underneath her ass. she finished with a couple last spurts, “that felt so good. Thanks little bro, goodnight!” and walked off. the Xbox sparking and soaked beyond repair.

In the morning, Dana had plans to sleep over her friends house. She was very excited because she couldn’t wait to piss in naughty places in her friends home without her knowledge. Katherine was her name. Dana knocked on the door, Katharine answered. When dana walked into her room, she took note on how neat it was. “Wow Katherine, clean freak much?” 

“Oh yeah, Very. So please don’t make a mess anywhere or like mess anything up. it’s fine we won’t be in here much or sleeping here.”

”oh where are we sleeping?”

“living room!”

Perfect. Dana spends the whole day with Katherine like normal, not taking one bathroom break, and filling her bladder with many liquids. Night time came, and soon Katherine was fast asleep. Dana snuck off into her bedroom. 

“I’m so excited.. I don’t know where to pee first!!” Dana said to herself. 

Out of the corner of her eye she saw a huge teddy bear in the corner of the room. she took off her pants and panties standing over the massive teddy bear first sitting on its face. “Ahhhh… oh my god…” the floodgates opened and it felt like pure heaven. The bear soaked up all her piss absorbing ever drop she tried to hold back her moans but then the door creaked…

To be continued 

Wow that's hot. My ex use to pee over my Xbox she use to love it. I would enjoy watching then she kept it outside so she can use it as a toilet anytime she wanted and noone will know. 

• Hot 3

Wow! Super! I really hope that Dana has just started and she will piss the whole house of Katherine, including her bed, carpets, sofa, but not only, she will also cause real messy chaos and destroy and break her expensive things, just for fun!😛

• Like 2