Boobs Guys Prefer: younger, older, or both.

Johnboy777

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Let_It_Go said:

Very pleasing to note that not all men will "out of hand" reject all women who do not conform to media stereotypes....

Yeah, no, bugger that and the horse it rode in on. All this wonderful variety we can’t normally see because people are demurely wearing clothes… 😍

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Let_It_Go said:

Very pleasing to note that not all men will "out of hand" reject all women who do not conform to media stereotypes.... My faith in humanity is *somewhat* restored....... Now I'm off to photograph my sweet bangers.... X

And please don't forget the most important part: posting them so we can all appreciate it! 🤣🤣

JK, but if you want tough.....

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
40 minutes ago, Let_It_Go said:

As you said please..... 

(good lord, what is this place doing to me!?! You'll be watching me pee next...... 

IMG_20230107_223709.jpg

OMG they are gorgeous! Those assimetrical areola are a charm apart! Ty for sharing!! Will you pee for us if i say please again? "Please"? 😁😁

Seriosly, thx a lot, guess i will not be the only one thankful here

Edited by AWN_84
Corrections
  • Love 1

My answer for this is always the same, "Slightly too large for the frame."
It scales for petite to average and above.

I like them big and this makes them appear that way without being excessive. Unless we're talking drawings, then the slider goes MUCH further.

All boobs are great! @Let_It_Go yours are particularly lovely! The best ones are the ones I get to touch, followed by the ones I get to look at. Seriously, I've dated women with a range from virtually flat chested to perky to post-nursing moms and they're all wonderful in their own way. And if someone is kind enough to show you theirs, make damn sure you show proper appreciation. 

Edited by MysteryMan
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Let_It_Go said:

Very pleasing to note that not all men will "out of hand" reject all women who do not conform to media stereotypes.... My faith in humanity is *somewhat* restored....... Now I'm off to photograph my sweet bangers.... X

the sole reason I don't have Instagram is because it promotes a false idea of what men and women should look like... same reason I don't watch shows like Geordie Shore or Love Island... 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a public service announcement to all the ladies out there:

" All "

That's my response...   There's no such thing as too small, too large, too droopy, wrinkly.  Inverted nipples, large areola - all are absolutely wonderful and don't let the media or society make you feel inferior in any way.

Love them all !

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Let_It_Go said:

As you said please..... 

(good lord, what is this place doing to me!?! You'll be watching me pee next...... 

IMG_20230107_223709.jpg

Gorgeous! thanks so much for sharing 🙂 

• Love 1