Hello, My names Emily!

Hello, Emily! Welcome to PeeFans! I am sure that in this wonderful and friendly community dedicated to such a wonderful fetish, you will have fun and have a great time, as well as discover even more opportunities and experiences and explore such a wonderful fetish even more and deeper. I look forward to your stories and experiences with both the urine fetish and other fetishes 😘

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2022 at 7:28 PM, emilyjoneswet said:

Hello I'm Emily 27 good ol' Kansas 🇺🇲 USA

I've been really into pee for a while now. I just love to pee my panties or pullups!

I'm also an avid bedwetter, something I taught myself to do! I unpotty trained myself!

I also have some other fetishes that in time I'd love to tell people about.

My dms are open and I love to talk to anyone about anything!

I've had some interest in bed wetting but can't even wet my self on the couch. Any suggestions you might have to help would be greatly appreciated. 

On 12/27/2022 at 7:28 PM, emilyjoneswet said:

Hello I'm Emily 27 good ol' Kansas 🇺🇲 USA

I've been really into pee for a while now. I just love to pee my panties or pullups!

I'm also an avid bedwetter, something I taught myself to do! I unpotty trained myself!!

Welcome Emily, from a fellow USA Peefan. I love that you have "unpotty trained" yourself, and chosen to pee your panties. I sure look forward to reading about your pee adventures and maybe seeing some evidence of those wet panties.