Postures

Omg ok… from my own records lol. 
on average I’m about 20seconds. If I do 1. Will tinkle into the water; 3. Will either go off the front or sides of the porcelain or sometimes just all over 😂 that one can be unpredictable - still working on it! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello Crissy89,

You wrote

"I’ve realised that after checking myself out, I have three types:
1. The one where I sit normally, leaning slightly forward and it goes straight down. 
2. The one where if I sit back it’ll go slow and almost behind me. 
3. And finally the one where if I lean forward I end up with a fast spray which goes forward."

First, thank you for sharing. Being one who is into the sounds of women peeing, I am totally amazed/baffled regarding your pee direction related to your position. being totally blind, I sure wish that I could be able to conduct hands under research of a woman or better yet multiple women.

• Hug 1
3 hours ago, BlindListener said:

Hello Crissy89,

You wrote

"I’ve realised that after checking myself out, I have three types:
1. The one where I sit normally, leaning slightly forward and it goes straight down. 
2. The one where if I sit back it’ll go slow and almost behind me. 
3. And finally the one where if I lean forward I end up with a fast spray which goes forward."

First, thank you for sharing. Being one who is into the sounds of women peeing, I am totally amazed/baffled regarding your pee direction related to your position. being totally blind, I sure wish that I could be able to conduct hands under research of a woman or better yet multiple women.

Thank you 😊

Hi thanks for posting, I love the sound of a woman peeing I listen to and enjoy my wife regularly also next door I can easily tell when its her she is very loud 🙂 

I'm fascinated by your position 2 I would have thought your pee would go forward and hit the front of the bowl not backwards? more experimenting with leaning back would be good 😉 Also I like your pics, clear and to the point, how bad is it that I find them really rather erotic!

thanks