Secret masturbation

Jlpee

On 12/27/2022 at 4:51 AM, Jlpee said:

So I recently found out that I can cum from just rubbing the underneath of my tip, playing with it like a clit! 

Yesterday I was on the sofa with my partner and I was so horny, she was wearing some tiny little shorts with no knickers and I could just about see her pussy when she had her legs in a few positions, I had joggers and boxers on with my hand in them, soon enough I started wanting to cum, so I asked if she was up for any fun, no! Ok so I decided to try cum without her knowing. So less than 2 foot away from her looking at her pussy when I could, I started playing, to her nothing changed, but for me, I had my finger working on my wet tip, within a few minutes I was throbbing and trying to hide heavy breathing and facial expressions, she moved her legs as my orgasm started to hit and I couldnt hold it, looking at her pussy I cummed in silence, two foot away from her and she had no idea! I felt so naughty, I had to tell her! She thought I was joking until she put her hand into my hot sticky pants! She said it turned her on so much that she is going to try do it, hopfully I have started quite a good game!

Has anyone else masturbated close to someone who had no idea? 

Yup done this plenty in the office and even once at a pub lol, I usually will just slightly rub through the material of my pants and I imagine something as I’m looking at the person.. it can take a bit to build but once it starts coming it works really well!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
19 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Yep. I masturbate by squeezing my thighs together. I've done it since my age was in the single digits when I first discovered my pee fetish. I learned how to do it anywhere I could sit down, and unless I was real over the top about it i dont think anyone knew. I'm talking school, church, home on the couch next to family. In fact I just did it the other night in bed next to my husband lol.

Don't do it so much anymore because I'm over it. 

Very hot!

12 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

yes... but us guys have to be careful coz hand movements are usually detectable under blankets...

did it in a parked car once... but again us guys gotta be careful... We tend to have the police called on us if we're spotted..  Girls don't usually have that issue.

Haha, yeah I dont think I will be doing anything that could get me arrested! Haha

• Like 1
On 12/27/2022 at 4:51 AM, Jlpee said:

So I recently found out that I can cum from just rubbing the underneath of my tip, playing with it like a clit! 

Yesterday I was on the sofa with my partner and I was so horny, she was wearing some tiny little shorts with no knickers and I could just about see her pussy when she had her legs in a few positions, I had joggers and boxers on with my hand in them, soon enough I started wanting to cum, so I asked if she was up for any fun, no! Ok so I decided to try cum without her knowing. So less than 2 foot away from her looking at her pussy when I could, I started playing, to her nothing changed, but for me, I had my finger working on my wet tip, within a few minutes I was throbbing and trying to hide heavy breathing and facial expressions, she moved her legs as my orgasm started to hit and I couldnt hold it, looking at her pussy I cummed in silence, two foot away from her and she had no idea! I felt so naughty, I had to tell her! She thought I was joking until she put her hand into my hot sticky pants! She said it turned her on so much that she is going to try do it, hopfully I have started quite a good game!

Has anyone else masturbated close to someone who had no idea? 

I regularly do this while sitting beside my gf watching tv… especially when she’s wearing cute short pjs. Mostly I don’t even tell her after, especially if I came because I was scrolling on here she doesn’t know

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

This is such a fun post 🙂. When I was younger and had a higher sex drive and need for release than I do now, I would occasionally masturbate secretly in bed while K (my wife) was next to me, either asleep or dozing. I was *extremely* quiet and still ... The touching the underside of the tip thing is a good technique.

We had quite a mismatched sex drive for a long time, though it is more equal now. But as part of our ongoing work to be better lovers and partners we invented a set of rules that defined three types of wanking to 'legitimise' my needs and relief. Type A is 'I rub one out on my own, and K doesn't need to know about it'. Type B is 'I have a wank, she knows I'm having a wank and she can help if she wants'. But Type C is the best. I can have a wank any time next to her without warning ... including cumming on to her clothes if I want. I actually haven't made use of this opportunity anywhere near as much as I should. But on one memorable occasion I jerked off while she was in a Zoom video call with work colleagues, off camera I should add. She could see what I was doing. Such fun! And she is such a perfect wife ❤️

That sounds a great set up!!

• Like 1

when in bed with wife and she is asleep i dont want to bother her so i quietly masturbate. i know she does the same, its so hot to catch her and listen to her orgasm then when she falls asleep cuddle in and put my hand between her legs to feel her wet pussy.

when im in public ive used one of her small silent vibrators to cum when next to strangers. i have it placed against the glands at my cock head for hands free secret orgasms. the biggest problem is the ensuing cum patch

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Kupar said:

This is such a fun post 🙂. When I was younger and had a higher sex drive and need for release than I do now, I would occasionally masturbate secretly in bed while K (my wife) was next to me, either asleep or dozing. I was *extremely* quiet and still ... The touching the underside of the tip thing is a good technique.

We had quite a mismatched sex drive for a long time, though it is more equal now. But as part of our ongoing work to be better lovers and partners we invented a set of rules that defined three types of wanking to 'legitimise' my needs and relief. Type A is 'I rub one out on my own, and K doesn't need to know about it'. Type B is 'I have a wank, she knows I'm having a wank and she can help if she wants'. But Type C is the best. I can have a wank any time next to her without warning ... including cumming on to her clothes if I want. I actually haven't made use of this opportunity anywhere near as much as I should. But on one memorable occasion I jerked off while she was in a Zoom video call with work colleagues, off camera I should add. She could see what I was doing. Such fun! And she is such a perfect wife ❤️

yeah we are a bit mismatched too not just amount but also time of day, life is too short though and i regularly just masturbate in front of her when she is turning me on or im in the mood, did so this morning when she was getting dressed, you cant fake a hard on! and she knows its for her

• Love 1
  • 4 months later...
On 12/27/2022 at 6:59 PM, Bacardi said:

Yep. I masturbate by squeezing my thighs together. I've done it since my age was in the single digits when I first discovered my pee fetish. I learned how to do it anywhere I could sit down, and unless I was real over the top about it i dont think anyone knew. I'm talking school, church, home on the couch next to family. In fact I just did it the other night in bed next to my husband lol.

Don't do it so much anymore because I'm over it. 

Same. 

Have done it a few times in the car, with the sister-in-law asleep next to me.

We have both been grabbing some sleep after a night-time sport activity (before driving home the following morning) and have blankets over us. I wait until she goes to sleep and gently masturbate under the blanket, making sure I don't rock the vehicle!

• 1 month later...

A few time yes. Reaching into a pocket or side buttoned overalls getting some precum lube on the underside of the manclit and then rubbing one out slowly. Circling the rim of the cock when properly lubed works well too. It's frustrating to have to give up the hard stroking when  ejaculating and dealing with the amount of cum which seems to never end when secretly wanking close to  hot woman.

• 1 month later...

Sometimes while driving I just idly rub my dick over my pants, especially on a long drive alone. I drive a van with very dark tinted windows, so you can see out, but nobody can see in, so I have been in towns while traveling and masturbated in the back of my van secretly, knowing I can see people around me but nobody could probably even see that I was in there.