The Toilet Book (Ladybird Book inspired naughty fun)

On 1/2/2023 at 1:26 PM, Bacardi said:

@pguy2981 I was about to quote you and tell you @Kuparis definitely your go to because he sounds exactly like a nature documentary voice over person but I see now he has already volunteered 🤣 I'll be waiting for the audio book!

You weren't kidding. Have finally listened to the audio version by our dear friend. 

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
On 1/18/2023 at 1:24 PM, Kupar said:

OK. As promised, and as a proof of concept, in response to @pguy2981 and @Bacardi, here's a video with British v/o of the first eight pages.

https://www.erome.com/a/Gs2MB353

Fantastic narration, and perfect voice for the type that type of book. Sounded very late 70s / early 80s kids TV.

However (and I hope I'm not going to offend saying this), I was having a good chuckle wondering when Zippy and George were going to chip in......!

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, REBob said:

However (and I hope I'm not going to offend saying this), I was having a good chuckle wondering when Zippy and George were going to chip in......!

OMG! I have never thought I sounded like Bungle before! (Or do you think I am really a reincarnated Geoffrey?)

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Kupar said:

OMG! I have never thought I sounded like Bungle before! (Or do you think I am really a reincarnated Geoffrey?)

Your definitely more Geoffrey!

It was the bit about weeing with a friend. I was waiting for George to say something like "remember when we weed together, Zippy?" and the reply to come back "Yes! It went all over me! A-ha ha ha!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...