A truly exciting train ride home from the Christmas market

Wow, that is super hot!  A fantastic experience with everything falling into place for the best outcome.  C may not have enjoyed the naughty side of peeing in the train, but she certainly enjoyed the relief and enjoyed seeing and playing with your dick, so now she knows your interest there is a possibility that something could happen again - although it will probably require alcohol and desperation to create the new opportunity.

I was surprised and impressed that C peed on the sea rather than the floor being as she just wanted somewhere to relieve herself rather than anting to be naughty.   Maybe she felt that was the option that felt most like using a toilet and was therefore easier to convince her bladder to release.

You now have a perfect memory and I have to say I am somewhat jealous as I would totally love for this to happen to me.

11 hours ago, colette888 said:

Soo HOT!!!!!! 😈

Thank you, Colette! I really also love reading about your adventures with your taxi driver 😍

These great experiences and memories are what makes life special. I had quite a few missed opportunities (especially with our “hobby”) in the recent years. That makes the successful ones even more remarkably! It simply shows one sometimes just needs to dare to ask. 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, NaughtyGold said:

Thank you, Colette! I really also love reading about your adventures with your taxi driver 😍

These great experiences and memories are what makes life special. I had quite a few missed opportunities (especially with our “hobby”) in the recent years. That makes the successful ones even more remarkably! It simply shows one sometimes just needs to dare to ask. 

I couldn't agree more, dear: If we don't dare, we certainly achieve very little... That lady was so horny by the situation, that, if you dared to ask for even more, she wouldn't have refused, I'm sure... Anyway, congratulations again, it's such a thrilling situation the one you both created!

• Like 2
On 12/28/2022 at 10:09 AM, colette888 said:

I couldn't agree more, dear: If we don't dare, we certainly achieve very little... That lady was so horny by the situation, that, if you dared to ask for even more, she wouldn't have refused, I'm sure... Anyway, congratulations again, it's such a thrilling situation the one you both created!

I agree, she was definitely horny. And she did make me even more so 🤪 But after she had surprised me so nicely, I left it up to her to set the pace, both in the train and thereafter… Of course, I will not hinder her from more cheating in the future 😛 I guess though, we still need to work on it…

But I also understood her embarrassment, just thinking of her family... 

On a side note I think, it had been difficult to do “more” in the train without also taking further risk of getting into trouble 🤔

She most likely will not become a regular naughty pee girl, but once I encouraged her again right after our misbehaving, she confessed that this kind of desperate pee was funny, even if it was totally inappropriate and messy 😜 I  honestly believe that she enjoyed emptying herself completely in good expectations of relaxed fingering with an empty bladder while playing with my dick 😂. Despite being the good mom / wife she knew exactly what she wanted to indulge herself in that situation, which made it so unbelievably hot and sexy.

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, NaughtyGold said:

I agree, she was definitely horny. And she did make me even more so 🤪 But after she had surprised me so nicely, I left it up to her to set the pace, both in the train and thereafter… Of course, I will not hinder her from more cheating in the future 😛 I guess though, we still need to work on it…

But I also understood her embarrassment, just thinking of her family... 

On a side note I think, it had been difficult to do “more” in the train without also taking further risk of getting into trouble 🤔

She most likely will not become a regular naughty pee girl, but once I encouraged her again right after our misbehaving, she confessed that this kind of desperate pee was funny, even if it was totally inappropriate and messy 😜 I  honestly believe that she enjoyed emptying herself completely in good expectations of relaxed fingering with an empty bladder while playing with my dick 😂. Despite being the good mom / wife she knew exactly what she wanted to indulge herself in that situation, which made it so unbelievably hot and sexy.

Yeah, you should know that for a woman, even if *good mom/wife*, the so-called *limits* imposed by the society's morality may be transpassed quite easily when and if the conditions are favorable... she's probably regretting now that you didn't dare *more*... If I were you I wouldn't discard further options...

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, colette888 said:

Yeah, you should know that for a woman, even if *good mom/wife*, the so-called *limits* imposed by the society's morality may be transpassed quite easily when and if the conditions are favorable... she's probably regretting now that you didn't dare *more*... If I were you I wouldn't discard further options...

I have to agree with @colette888! Sometimes, when the setting is right, it just takes courage to ask or to take a 'next step' to take things further, even for married family women. It won't be successful every time, but as long as you stay respectful, as @NaughtyGold clearly was, there's little bad reaction to fear..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Really loved reading your story NaughtyGold, you managed to portray the 'good' stuff two people are capable of, if the setting is right. Two was definitely more than one plus one here. Guess the train windows were clean enough? 😉 

• Cheeky 1
  • Thanks 1
On 12/30/2022 at 1:10 PM, colette888 said:

If I may add another comment about that situation, naughtygold,, since you were both excited and your sexes ready for it, to do it while standing, either facing each other, or you behind her, it wouldn't have been too complicated... hehe

Haha, very good 😅 I still hope for the cozy way in a hotel room with her. 

But before I see my favourite C girl again, I definitely should go on a „train sex training“ with you, Colette 😉 😂  Have you ever done that? I am still curious to hear about your sneaky (pee)adventures in public transport 🔥

Have a wonderful 2023!

• 2 months later...