Women deliberately peeing on toilet floor

5 minutes ago, lemonade drinker said:

I didn't want to give her the third degree over it, but at least she told me enough to get a twitch in my pants. 😋

It gave me a twitch in my pants aswell lol 😂 she definitely knew to say just enough 

To balance things out and put things in perspective, I was seeing another girl in the early 90's. One time we were having sex in her car (as a sidenote I thought it a bit odd that she had shaved her pussy at the front but she still had hairs around her labia and bumhole but there we go) and after we had finished and I had pulled out i got out of the car for a pee - we were parked down a secluded lane. When I had finished and got back in the car I said "are you having one as well?", hoping I'd try my luck as this would get me hard again (she was unaware of my fetish). She replied "no! don't be so disgusting". So that was that on that topic and I didn't mention peeing again apart from once when we were on about kinky sex. I dipped my toe in the water and asked if she liked kinks in the bathroom. She misunderstood and thought this meant getting a bath together. After that I dared'nt broach the subject again.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, weequeen said:

I have peed on the floor many times. Like others have said that if the bathroom is already messy then it’s free game. I’m terrible at hovering over a toilet without it going everywhere anyway so might as well internally squat and piss on the floor. When it’s a single stall enclosed bathroom that has a drain on the floor, love to piss over that. Saves water without a flush, and is a bit of fun too

I'm not female bodied, but I totally agree with when there is pee already on the public toilet seat and or floor lets have fun adding to it. I've sprayed clean bathroom floors as well. It's funner though being naughty when I wasn't the first one that day who was. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
11 minutes ago, weequeen said:

I do admit I have been known to pee other than in a toilet when there wasn’t already a mess. Sometimes it’s if I’m feeling adventurous but I will if a store employee is rude to me. At a store when someone was refusing to help me, I went into the bathroom — I had intended to keep holding but not now. They had rolls of toilet paper not in those holders on the wall but just a roll that was on the back of the tank. So I put the roll up to my pussy and pissed into it. It nearly flooded it and when I was done I put it back. Very satisfying

I also sometimes pee on the floor of public bathrooms on purpose when the bathroom is clean. I also sometimes do it in response to getting bad service. Other times I didn't even get bad service and I just am in the mood for being naughty. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
21 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Like this messy toilet I found during a petrol station visit?  It was “unisex” so could have been a male or female that did this.

D07EB5A4-0A47-45A1-8FEA-119C237C3F5E.jpeg

Did you enhance the mess?   Certainly I'm guessing you wouldn't sit on it.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Did you enhance the mess?   Certainly I'm guessing you wouldn't sit on it.

I am too much of a lady to sit in some stranger’s pee. If it was someone I knew, I probably would. 😊

I may have wet the seat a little more. 💚 But that floor was like that when I got there! Maybe @James_erased got there before me! 😆

Coincidentally, I visited this same toilet this morning… and a guy walked in on me! The stupid door lock did not work! I think I will call this the Trainspotting toilet from hence forth! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Coincidentally, I visited this same toilet this morning… and a guy walked in on me! The stupid door lock did not work! I think I will call this the Trainspotting toilet from hence forth! 

Sorry you were walked in on.  Hope you were not too embarrassed.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Agree 1
11 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I am too much of a lady to sit in some stranger’s pee. If it was someone I knew, I probably would. 😊

I may have wet the seat a little more. 💚 But that floor was like that when I got there! Maybe @James_erased got there before me! 😆

What on earth makes you suggest that maybe I had got there before you..? 👀😜

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

My wife has reported women’s rooms with lots of pee on the floor — not sure if deliberate or accidental. And I’ve seen puddles in men’s rooms though rare. Small wet areas near the urinals are the norm.

I always splash the walls at a urinal unless there is someone close by. If all alone, I piss-mark the walls all over but not enough to make puddles. Sometimes I’ll make puddles under the sink, and if there happens to be a carpet or mat in the room I’ll give it a thorough soaking.

Once I used a women’s room at a gas station (only one available), straddled the toilet facing away from the wall, and peed straight onto the floor, to suggest that a woman had done that while seated. Wish I knew what others thought when they saw that puddle!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Peesfully said:

not sure if deliberate or accidental

Most likely deliberate. Even if you don't do it for the naughtyness, @none 01 is right. Better to piss all over the place than to sit down on a dirty seat. And peeing while standing feels good. 🙂

Edited by Wetling
  • Like 1

I think based on my wife’s reports that they deliberately don’t sit on the toilet seat to avoid contact and then don’t worry too much about the fact that when they release it doesn’t all hit the target.  Of course that makes the seat and floor worse, so the next person hovers even higher and makes more mess.

Some people will deliberately set out to make a mess but I think they may be in the minority.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I think based on my wife’s reports that they deliberately don’t sit on the toilet seat to avoid contact and then don’t worry too much about the fact that when they release it doesn’t all hit the target.  Of course that makes the seat and floor worse, so the next person hovers even higher and makes more mess.

Some people will deliberately set out to make a mess but I think they may be in the minority.  

Maybe I'm the minority then 👀

• Like 1

As an aside, but related, I was in a gents toilet the other day and I could hear splashing from the urinals.   There was an older guy, maybe 70 stood in front of the urinal, left hand on a walking stick, right hand on his dick, staring straight ahead and pissing.   There was some pee going in the urinal but there was a steady and continuous stream going straight down to the floor, making a decent puddle and splashing his shoes and the bottoms of his trousers.  He seemed totally oblivious to this and I don’t know whether his stream was split or whether he had his walking stick in the way or what, but he wasn’t looking what he was doing and it definitely resulted in a puddle on the floor. 

2 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

As an aside, but related, I was in a gents toilet the other day and I could hear splashing from the urinals.   There was an older guy, maybe 70 stood in front of the urinal, left hand on a walking stick, right hand on his dick, staring straight ahead and pissing.   There was some pee going in the urinal but there was a steady and continuous stream going straight down to the floor, making a decent puddle and splashing his shoes and the bottoms of his trousers.  He seemed totally oblivious to this and I don’t know whether his stream was split or whether he had his walking stick in the way or what, but he wasn’t looking what he was doing and it definitely resulted in a puddle on the floor. 

Or he was too desperate to care altogether

• 5 weeks later...