Women deliberately peeing on toilet floor

1 hour ago, avatar said:

Oh, something I wouldn't expect. I've encountered piss on the floor in the men's toiletes a lot of times, but it always obviously just guys being shit at aiming lol. 

I agree.  Seeing pee intentionally on the floor in the men's rooom is rare.  Most puddles are due to brief blasts due to bad aim!

Edited by DoctorDoctor
spelling
4 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I agree.  Seeing pee intentionally on the floor in the men's rooom is rare.  Most puddles are due to bried blasts due to bad aim!

Yeah exactly! Never in my life have I seen a full puddle in the stall of a men's public toilets, just a few times piss sprayed all over the place, most likely from drunk guys as it was at bars.

• Agree 2
31 minutes ago, avatar said:

Oh, something I wouldn't expect. I've encountered piss on the floor in the men's toiletes a lot of times, but it always obviously just guys being shit at aiming lol. 

Different anatomies, different consequences and situations...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, colette888 said:

OBVIOUSLY, the fact that there are two diferent genders implies that we don't piss all in the same manner... 

Oh damn, English is hard apparently... I thought you meant different consequences to the action of floor pissing, not different consequences of different organs. Yeah, I get what you mean now lol.

Edited by avatar
1 minute ago, avatar said:

Oh damn, English is hard apparently... I thought you meant different consequences to the action of floor pissing, not different consequences of different organs. Yeah, I get what you mean now lol.

Ours isn't a misunderstanding derived from language problems... I just tried to be cheeky, possibly in a very childish manner... anyway, by *consequences* I did mean not only the physiological ones,... but the ethical ones too! 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, colette888 said:

Ours isn't a misunderstanding derived from language problems... I just tried to be cheeky, possibly in a very childish manner... anyway, by *consequences* I did mean not only the physiological ones,... but the ethical ones too! 

Oh, what ethical consequences you think there are between the genders when it comes to toilet floor pissing? One would think that it's looked down on in general.

16 hours ago, avatar said:

Oh, what ethical consequences you think there are between the genders when it comes to toilet floor pissing? One would think that it's looked down on in general.

It's my opinion, strengthened by numerous episodes that I happened to witness during various years, that, in general, «female pissing» is considered much sexier and gentler than the corrispective one performed by males. So, if a man deliberately pisses on a public toilet's floor he's considered a «filthy pig» and blamed merciless, while for an attactive young woman that would be a justified alternative, even cute, worth considering...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
10 hours ago, colette888 said:

It's my opinion, strengthened by numerous episodes that I happened to witness during various years, that, in general, «female pissing» is considered much sexier and gentler than the corrispective one performed by males. So, if a man deliberately pisses on a public toilet's floor he's considered a «filthy pig» and blamed merciless, while for an attactive young woman that would be a justified alternative, even cute, worth considering...

Oh, that's an interesting perspective. Really hard to judge fore tho, as I obviously find female pissing sexier and gentler, but that's probably not a taste shared by the general public.

13 hours ago, avatar said:

Oh, that's an interesting perspective. Really hard to judge fore tho, as I obviously find female pissing sexier and gentler, but that's probably not a taste shared by the general public.

Wouldn't you agree that we live in a sexist society?

My wife doesn't deliberately pee on the floor of the toilet, but I've found out that she has peed on the floor accidentally.  We were at a location where there were some basic public toilets.  We had various bags and stuff with us and were sat on a bench when both of us needed to pee.  She went over to the toilets (about 100m away) whilst I stayed with the stuff, with us planning to swap when she was done.   When she came back I asked her if they were OK and she said that they were disgusting with pee on the seats and toilet paper on the floor.  I asked her if she had managed OK and she said she had peed but it wasn't a great experience.   I pushed for more and she was a bit defensive and asked why I wanted details.   I told her that I was always interested in details.   She said "Well if you really want to know, they were gross and I wasn't putting my bum anywhere near that seat, so I held my trousers above my knees and squatted with my bum in the general direction of the toilet, but I didn't get it all in.   Some fell straight down on the floor in front of the toilet so I tried to move a bit but ended up peeing on the floor next to the toilet.   Maybe a bit less than half actually hit the toilet and most of that probably hit the seat."   She was not best pleased with herself for the results, but I told her not to worry as she was obviously not really making the mess any worse that it already was and actually I was quite enjoying imagining her spraying her pee on the floor.   She said that was typical for me an no more was said after that.    

I don't think she would deliberately pee on the floor next to a toilet if she could actually use the toilet sensibly and I believe her rules for herself are to sit on the toilet if it is clean.  Squat over the toilet if it is a bit dirty, but squat close enough that her pee falls into it.   If the toilet is very dirty then she squats at a greater distance to ensure no risk of touching with her body or her clothing.   That's when sometimes she doesn't hit the toilet.

I have known her to pee on the floor in a swimming pool changing room.  We got changed together in a family changing room when our daughter was younger and once she got her clothes off she decided she needed a wee, so she peed on the floor aiming in the general direction of the floor drain.

Also, I have posted this in much more detail elsewhere on the site (link below) but there was a time when my wife accidentally peed on the floor of a toilet at Discovery Cove in Florida and she also found a puddle made by another lady.  Link here: https://peefans.com/topic/2279-your-thoughts-on-pool-peeing/?do=findComment&comment=32329

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

As for men peeing on the floor of the toilets - I'm guilty sometimes.   A couple of recent experiences:

I went to a pub with my wife to meet a friend.  I went to the toilet at one point and saw that the floor was soaked in one corner, extending out for a metre or more from the corner.   The urinals were along one wall with the right hand urinal being above the puddle and the one to the left of that being just outside the puddle.  There was a wet floor sign in the middle of the puddle, so they obviously had some kind of leak or other problem.   I stood at the urinal just to the side of the puddle.   There was nobody else in the toilets so I just peed to the side of the urinal directly onto the floor on the basis that it would just join the puddle and if I heard the door open I could just adjust my aim into the urinal.   I often splash a bit of pee onto the floor or walls, but that was one time where I just emptied my entire bladder onto the floor.

Another recent one was a public toilet in a park.   Standing at the entrance, there was a door to a cubicle opposite, then to the right of that door was a sink and to the right of that was a urinal.  There was a partition wall to the right of the entrance forming a corridor and shielding the urinal from view from outside.   I walked around that partition wall so that I was stood in the alcove and with my back to the urinal and peed against the wall so it ran directly down to the tiled floor.   I figured it wasn't a major deal as I know that the cleaners clean by hosing out the floor and then mopping.  I also figured that it probably wouldn't be the first time as there is only one urinal and only one cubicle.  When they have football matches at that park, I'm sure that there are more than two people who use the toilet at the same time and I'm sure that there have been people who pee in that alcove whilst the urinal, cubicle and sink are all in use.

• Love 1

Another dimension to this topic is forward streams. I dated a Japanese girl who had a very forward stream. She complained that western public toilets were gross and did not make sense compared to Japanese squat toilets. Western toilets are designed for sitting but no one wants to sit on a public one, so they try to hover. When she hovered her stream often went forward over the front onto the floor. With a Japanese squat toilet she did not have to awkwardly hover or risk touching anything and they are designed to catch a forward stream. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 1/21/2023 at 12:33 PM, Rosita said:

I have done this alot many times in pubs and clubs, mainly when I'm desperate beyond belief and I barely make it through the door. The other times would be when I'm not desperate but the seat is gross af and I refuse to go anywhere near that monstrosity. 

Amazing 😍 I've seen a girl squatting in the main area of the men's bathroom a couple of times in clubs (the same club, different occasions, I think the queue for the girls must have been really long) and both times found it hot as hell! Do you mean barely make it through the door to the bathroom or the door to the cubicle? 😄 haha

• Like 1
On 3/1/2023 at 2:30 AM, wetladuk said:

Do you mean barely make it through the door to the bathroom or the door to the cubicle?

I mean both haha 😂 Sometimes the queue is so damn long that I'm barely holding on by the time I even reach the door to the bathroom, but I don't usually let myself get to that point on purpose.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, Rosita said:

I mean both haha 😂 Sometimes the queue is so damn long that I'm barely holding on by the time I even reach the door to the bathroom, but I don't usually let myself get to that point on purpose.

Ahaha yeah guys are lucky the queue is never anywhere near as long! do you just pull your pants down and go on the floor in a corner by the sinks/general area where the others waiting can see? or only in the cubicle? 😁 haha

Yes they do. My wife had a business meeting in Manchester years ago and visited the public toilets which were in a right state. She locked the door of the cubicle and squatted down and peed on the floor. I had to smile as when she wiped she said she put the tissue down the toilet! This was the only occasion she did this. The public toilets are hosed down anyway so neither of us could see a problem. On another occasion my then girlfriend told me of an episode where she was in a packed pub with her friends, and wanted to go for a wee. The ladies was chocka bloc, so she decided to wait her turn. Meanwhile another girl came in and just squatted down over a fire bucket full of sand and urinated. After she had finished she said "anyone else want to go?" Another girl had a wee in the fire bucket, but my gf waited for a cubicle.

Edited by lemonade drinker
Additional information I just thought of.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, lemonade drinker said:

Yes they do. My wife had a business meeting in Manchester years ago and visited the public toilets which were in a right state. She locked the door of the cubicle and squatted down and peed on the floor. I had to smile as when she wiped she said she put the tissue down the toilet! This was the only occasion she did this. The public toilets are hosed down anyway so neither of us could see a problem. On another occasion my then girlfriend told me of an episode where she was in a packed pub with her friends, and wanted to go for a wee. The ladies was chocka bloc, so she decided to wait her turn. Meanwhile another girl came in and just squatted down over a fire bucket full of sand and urinated. After she had finished she said "anyone else want to go?" Another girl had a wee in the fire bucket, but my gf waited for a cubicle.

yeah happens a lot in a club due to the lines for the ladies

8 hours ago, wetladuk said:

Ahaha yeah guys are lucky the queue is never anywhere near as long! do you just pull your pants down and go on the floor in a corner by the sinks/general area where the others waiting can see? or only in the cubicle? 😁 haha

Nah I do it only in the cubicle and I don't think I've seen anyone just going on the floor infront of everyone no matter how desperate they are. The most I've done is sneakily letting out accidental spurts while waiting in queue but that is very very rare

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, lemonade drinker said:

That’s an amazing story that your wife shared or her in the cubicle I imagine you enjoyed hearing her telling the story first hand imagining it all unfold! Thanks for sharing bet it was a great puddle too 

• Like 1