Hello from Finland

Tony89

Hello, everyone!

I'm glad I found this forum! Pee fetish has always been my thing.  I like to do everything about watersports , but I especially like to pee on different objects and in the places where I shouldn´t to pee. 

Maybe you already noticed that English is not my first language, so there may be some typos in my writings. However, I understand English perfectly 🙂

Edited by gldenwetgoose
Link to thisvid removed
  • Love 1

Hi Tony, nice to meet you! Thank you for the link to the video although unfortunately you have to be a member of the site to view!😢 

I Iove that you like to pee in naughty places on on different object - that’s the naughtiest/most fun place you’ve ever peed?! Xx

• Like 1
On 12/27/2022 at 4:14 AM, Lalayla557 said:

Hi Tony, nice to meet you! Thank you for the link to the video although unfortunately you have to be a member of the site to view!😢 

I Iove that you like to pee in naughty places on on different object - that’s the naughtiest/most fun place you’ve ever peed?! Xx

Hi Lalayla557!

I think my naughties and most fun pee is when a guy who I met online let mee pee in and on his car. We just driving around and I drank lot of soda and juice and whenever i had to pee i just let it go. 😅

Edited by Tony89
On 12/26/2022 at 12:46 AM, AWN_84 said:

Welcome, already bringing videos to boot, that is a plus lol, hope you have a fantastic time with us!

Thank you, AWN_84! I hope you like my videos! ☺️

Edited by Tony89
26 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Ciao e benvenuto mio amico. 

(Hello and welcome my friend 😙)

Grazie! Piacere di conoscerti Bacardi! 😀👍

(Thank you! Nice to meet you Bacardi!)

Or as we say here in Finland: 

Kiitos! Hauska tutustua sinuun Bacardi! 😅 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Tony89 said:

Grazie! Piacere di conoscerti Bacardi! 😀👍

(Thank you! Nice to meet you Bacardi!)

Or as we say here in Finland: 

Kiitos! Hauska tutustua sinuun Bacardi! 😅 

I am a sucker for different languages other than my own 🥹 so thank you.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I am a sucker for different languages other than my own 🥹 so thank you.

When I was in the school I studied English, Swedish and Spanish languages. Now i'm trying to learn German language because I visit there a few times a year, but I think it's a too difficult language for me to learn.  😅

Edited by Tony89
8 minutes ago, Tony89 said:

When I was in the elementary school and in the high school I studied English, Swedish and Spanish languages. Now i'm trying to learn German language because I visit there a few times a year, but I think it's a too difficult language for me to learn.  😅

In school I studied French but I was so rubbish at it I gave up. I started learning italian to speak with a friend. Now I have so many that teach me I would say i am almost fluent 🤣 keyword almost. 

• Like 1