Do you like an audience or being sneaky?

On 12/26/2022 at 1:40 PM, Bacardi said:

Being sneaky for sure. I'm so shy I can hardly pee in public bathrooms when I know people are listening, let alone peeing for someone else. 

I tried filming myself once, my boobs to be specific, and when I peed I could barely keep even just a trickle going knowing I was gonna be watched lol. 

Yeah. Way too shy.

well from the other side of the fence having watched a girl in pain needing to pee and being unable to do so because i was watching her is unbelievably erotic. so watching you squeezing, knowing your predicament but just managing drips and trickles would be just as hot as a full flow.

incidentally the solution to her situation was that i very gently caressed her swollen pussy lips, at first making it worse then suddenly she released a torrent the force and heat on my hand was sublime.

💖

• Hot 1

I am definitely someone who loves peeing for like minded partners.

At the same time I as much like the sneaky naughty adventures. Having a partner in crime at an inappropriate place and not getting caught is the perfect mix of both 😜

I was always shy peeing in front of strangers though.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I'm another case of it varies with situation.   I love my wife watching me pee and I will openly pee in front of her in any place where I think she will be OK with it such as toilet, shower, woodland path, remote outdoor place, layby on the road etc.   I would also love her to watch me pee in more naughty places like carpark stairwells, alleys in town centres or similar but I know she wouldn't approve of that, so I keep that as a private activity.

As to people who I don't know, then I am happy to be seen peeing outside in places which might be considered "acceptable" to a level such as beach, alleyways, car parks and so on, but I'm a bit more careful with truly naughty pees.  This is not because I don't want to be seen but because I'm worried that they may be offended and I don't want to upset anyone as well as not wanting any negative consequences.   If I thought that the person might actually enjoy seeing it then I'd have no hesitation in letting them watch.  If they were female and wanted to return the favour, even better.

• Like 1

It a double edged sword for me. 

I usually always made sure i would be sneaky enough to not be seen.

But the thought of being seen is in some ways exciting as well and the fasciniation grew on me. For example once i had to pee while walking on the sidewalk and next to it there were bushes and trees until you'd face a wall. I wanted to go there and i saw a nice girl was walking towards me but still far in the distance. I made sure no one else was around but i somehow hoped that she would see me entering the bushes knowing what i'm going to do so i waited a bit longer before i entered the vegetation and peed against the wall. I just came out of the bushes a mere 15 seconds or so before she walked by me so the chances she noticed it were there even though a lot of people don't pay attention to their surroundings anymore and she had headphones on. I liked the thought of her casually noticing 'oh this guy probably went for a piss'.

While thats a pretty vanilla version of 'being seen' its still a pretty nice thought but highly dependend on the circumstances that you can't control. You can't just have a perfect spot to pee while having the right people in the distance looking (or cheering 😅) at you. So i share some vids occasionally with certain people so that 'get seen' part is being covered to an extend in another way.

Others made a good point though, it would be way more comfortable to do that, and probably more fun, if you just knew you were around like minded people.

Edited by Remi
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 2/13/2023 at 8:33 AM, Fanny said:

I put on some thick underwear and release some pee in my panties when close to someone else. Just enough for me to feel the wet spot, but not enough for them to notice (most of the time). Sometimes the spot gets bigger then I intend it to be…

The thought of a woman doing that beside me is an unbelievable turn on!

..... and yet such a waste at the same time, if you know what i mean 😘

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1