Do you like an audience or being sneaky?

I prefer an audience. At home if my wife goes for a pee I will often join her and piss in the sink so she can watch. Or if we’re out on a hike she will of course watch me. 
but then I also enjoy my sneaky peeing down stairs etc and I’m normally on my own for those. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, peemike63 said:

I prefer an audience. At home if my wife goes for a pee I will often join her and piss in the sink so she can watch. Or if we’re out on a hike she will of course watch me. 
but then I also enjoy my sneaky peeing down stairs etc and I’m normally on my own for those. 

I love that for you! That sounds lovely. I’d love to be in another relationship with someone open to this. But I also do enjoy my solo pees.

If I knew anyone who was interested in naughty peeing, then I would love to have an audience. Exhibition is another big kink for me. Unfortunately, I also have a serious guilt/shame complex, so finding anyone who would be into doing that with me is near impossible. One of my partners shares many aspects of my kink, but I don’t think they’re into the naughty pissing part. 

• Agree 1

I'm contradictory, like several above.  I love a sneaky pee, but would love it even more if I had that special lady to watch.  And whilst I'd love to enjoy a sexy pee session whenever possible, I think I'd still go for a sneaky pee with my new friend to share the moment. 😍

• Love 1

Damn, that's an interesting question. Because I've actually been both ways at different points in my life. I spent a few decades being a major exhibitionist. But, after dealing with ever increasing health issues, resulting in undesirable symptoms  (like having a diminished stream) I've become quite the opposite. 

• Love 1

Usually I only take a sneaky pees. Especially when I want to pee in some place where I shouldn’t to pee. 

Maybe I have some small exhibition kink after all, becouse when I go out to partying and drinking with my friends, then I just don't care anymore about audience when I take a piss. I think all my closest friends have seen me to pee. 

Edited by Tony89

Not sure if this counts, but I think I would absolutely love to be watched during pee sex with my wife!

I guess I just have a certain desire to "show off" what an absolute pee queen she is (for instance, how she's always drinking water before and during sex, to keep that sweet pee flowing), and how very good of a sub I am, taking it all however she tells me to and making her cum in return.

Never actually had any real spectators, though. Kinda hoping this turns out to be the place where we can post some videos of ours - but that's up to her.

Edited by TheWettestWilly

For me it depends on the location. When peeing in a really naughty place (like in a bus, or dark café) i try to avoid getting cought at all costs, wich can be difficult. But when peeing outside, then i like the idea that others can see me. But even then i like it more if it isn't too obvious what i'm doing.