Dirtiest pee fantasies

1) sitting on edge of pool, nude girl leaning back against me enjoying having me playing with her clit and fingering her pussy... as she cums she starts peeing... I spread her lips apart and she just does it into the water

2) lounging on couch casually watching t with girl.... girl is nude but she is a power pisser so when she starts peeing it sprays across the room

On 12/24/2022 at 4:33 AM, emma002 said:

If you are given a chance of fulfilling your dirtiest fantasies related to pee ...what would it be??

I find this question confusing for two reasons. First of all, how do I determine which of my pee fantasies is the dirtiest? I'm not sure I'm even qualified to answer. In fact, it may vary by region? 

However, the more perplexing question is....who has clean pee fantasies? Aren't all pee fantasies inherently dirty?

Actually, maybe not. Perhaps some people fantasize about peeing out a fire? Or heroically peeing into the overheated radiator of a stranded ambulance and saving the day? 

Yeah, I don't know? I'll have to think about it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to sit around a campfire with three women; one my age (29), and two others that are at least 45. We sit around talking and I drink sparkling water until my bladder is completely full. Then I get up and pee next to the fire pit and its goes on and on while the women comment and laugh and joke about how long the pee lasts. Then we sit around and talk about peeing some more. Anytime I have to pee I just get up and go in front of them. Perhaps not super explicit but my all time fantasy

• Hot 3

Would honestly love a naughty pee day time adventure where me and someone I find physically attractive travel around, peeing where we shouldnt (restaurant floors, bars, stores (Really liking the idea of Ikea), abandoned houses, etc).

I also love the idea of being straddled from the back in a hot tub with someone pissing down the back of my neck, really hard like they couldn't hold it but really sneakily like they want to do it in front of everyone and get away with it.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, pguy2981 said:

I also love the idea of being straddled from the back in a hot tub with someone pissing down the back of my neck, really hard like they couldn't hold it but really sneakily like they want to do it in front of everyone and get away with it.

oh my that sounds very sexy indeed

On 1/6/2023 at 9:03 AM, TheMiddleMaddle said:

I would love to sit around a campfire with three women; one my age (29), and two others that are at least 45. We sit around talking and I drink sparkling water until my bladder is completely full. Then I get up and pee next to the fire pit and its goes on and on while the women comment and laugh and joke about how long the pee lasts. Then we sit around and talk about peeing some more. Anytime I have to pee I just get up and go in front of them. Perhaps not super explicit but my all time fantasy

This is certainly a very achievable fantasy! There are places where women expect that men will be outside, with little if any privacy. Sitting around a bon fire or camp fire is certainly one of them, especially if it's dark and you've all had a few drinks, women would be critical if you were to walk to a restroom in that situation.

• Love 1

Dirtiest? Maybe not but one of my biggest fantasies definately is that i am controlled by a girl. She would tell how much and when i drink and make me so desperate and eventually make me piss myself, this could be done online maybe with webcams. Oh that would be a dream come true for me.

• Like 1
On 12/24/2022 at 9:33 AM, emma002 said:

If you are given a chance of fulfilling your dirtiest fantasies related to pee ...what would it be??

Have this lady, Angel Wicky...
2678703.thumb.jpg.4732c43af1cb3f0dd13eaba1282dbfdf.jpg
....stand naked in the middle of my living room with her legs apart and hands on hips as she does a long, hard, hissy, golden piss all over the living room carpet right in front of me.