If no one were to judge you, which area of the house would you piss in most often?

Definitly in bed all the time! 🥰🍌💦💛💦💛💦🛌 After a few days the smell becomes so musky and nice! And laying naked between the pee soaked sheets feels WONDERFUL. 🥰😋 Btw,  I just peed in the middle of my street, dressed in only a T-shirt, while the lampposts are defect, and it's pitch dark. It's an exciting idea that I COULD be seen standing there peeing. 😋🍌💦💛💦

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 12/25/2022 at 11:56 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I have to agree with you. I wish all of my current roommates were cool with this lifestyle, that I could wake up in the morning sit down for coffee at the kitchen table and pull down my pajama pants and go for a pee while talking to them. I wish I could see the guys pissing on walls, the dishwasher, the vents, the carpet, even the laundry. I’d like to be mid conversation with one while he pulls out his cock and pisses on the floor wherever we are. I’d like to open up a random drawer and piss in it in front of someone. I also love the idea of me and a guy standing side by side soaking the back of the couch. Me with my lips spread and hips forward. I want to squat down wherever I please in front of anyone and everyone in my current household. 

lol unfortunately sometimes you have to be considerate of others... sucks being an adult

• 1 month later...
On 12/24/2022 at 5:06 AM, fourluvclover said:

Literally anywhere. Wherever I'm sitting would probably be preferable, I love the feeling of it pooling under my ass. I don't think I'd ever bother to wear pants and underwear in the house if I could get away with pissing wherever though.

I'd still wear my panties or booty shorts bc I just love the feeling of wetting myself, but yes peeing wherever I'm sitting it the dream.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

I do piss off the edge of my bed and against the walls in my carpeted bedroom. Guests don't go there. But if no one were judge me, I would piss a lot more on the couch in my living room, that's for sure. The wooden floor there is unsuitable for peeing. I would just slip out and probably have it swell up if I left a puddle there. 😊

On 1/31/2023 at 11:17 PM, clovep1369 said:

But I would REALLY love to use the corner of my mattress like a toilet. Go in my room, pull my pants and underwear down, sit with my legs open and just let it flow like I'm on the toilet.

And you can't? As long as you don't do it too often, it should be no problem.

Edited by Wetling
  • Hot 2

Without judgement? Wherever I am when I need to go, as long as there were no consequences or judgment. At home, I would probably wet myself on the couch or take my dick out and piss directly onto the floor. I'd wet the bed in the morning before getting up. Out in public, I would just take it out and let it go wherever I was.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 1/31/2023 at 5:17 PM, clovep1369 said:

I would REALLY love to use the corner of my mattress like a toilet. Go in my room, pull my pants and underwear down, sit with my legs open and just let it flow like I'm on the toilet. I bet that would feel SO good 😭😭

That sounds sexy. 🥵

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

My bedroom, mainly because I spend most of my time lying in bed. I usually piss off the edge of my bed when I'm just lying around, and piss on a wall when I walk into or leave my room. It's a hardwood floor so it's pretty loud when I piss directly on the floor.

• Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I posted this on a oner thread ,, my house is 100 years old ,it has a full wrap around porch with Black screening.No one from the street can see any thing . We would , My GF and me sit on the porch at night and watch the world go by fully naked , then of we needed to pee we would 

She could always out distance me , then I would go down on her and she still had pee for me to drink . The temp is going down here so not so much any more , and I'm alone now ,maybe a heater of some sort . Pee is a drug to me 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1