Memories of Dad Peeing

On 12/29/2022 at 8:32 AM, toseepee said:

I love the stories you tell about holding or aiming your dad's dick while he pees. Holding a pissing cock is so fun. Thanks for sharing!

I wanna hold someone's dick. Though preferably someone who is NOT related to me. 

• Agree 3
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My dad likes to go shopping from time to time and every single time he likes to piss somewhere he can get away with it. We went to a mall and parked in the ramp. He said to hold on a minute he needed to take a piss. He pulled out his cock and started pissing against the ramp wall. It poured down the side and puddled up. He only pissed for about fifteen seconds but it was a heavy stream. He shook off and we went in the mall. The same day on the way home he was driving and we were on the highway and he needed to go. He asked me to unzip him and help him pee. I unzipped him and he told me he doesn’t mind if a little gets on his jeans as we were heading home. So I aimed it at the base of the steering wheel. He started peeing and sure enough some got on his jeans. Especially as his stream slowed down. Most of it went on the steering wheel and the floor. When he finished I didn’t even bother shaking it off and just tucked it back in and zipped him up.

• Hot 3
On 6/30/2023 at 5:51 AM, Adidas pisser said:

My dad used to piss like this in front of me... his workmates did too...  its where my piss fetish started all those years ago

You must have some great memories especially if it influenced the start of your piss fetish! 

My husband has mentioned using the toilet to pee with his dad when he was very young, but that when his dad became aware that he was looking up and watching him pee (from a much larger penis), that seemed to be the last time they shared a toilet. 

• Love 1