What are your pet peeves about peeing videos out there?

I believe this has been asked before but I'd like to dive in a little deeper for such an avid enjoyer like myself.

There's quite a lot I can think of - bad angles, half-assed attempt, too much panic over enjoyment, lack of pee, not wet enough, too much teasing, takes too long to get to the climax, poorly executed decisions, too much sounds - sometimes it begs the question if its me that's being too particular or the video potential just can't peak.

Edited by Kasslyn_xK
Deviating from original intended topic
  • Agree 1
18 hours ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

I believe this has been asked before but I'd like to dive in a little deeper for such an avid enjoyer like myself.

There's quite a lot I can think of - bad angles, half-assed attempt, too much panic over enjoyment, lack of pee, not wet enough, too much teasing, takes too long to get to the climax, poorly executed decisions, too much sounds - sometimes it begs the question if its me that's being too particular or the video potential just can't peak.

Additionally, what makes a good peeing video based on your experience?

I agree with all the points you just made. However, if we're going to get into what makes a good peeing video we should start a separate thread. Because I could see this turning into a "what a makes a good peeing video?" thread, quite easily. 

27 minutes ago, Takashi96 said:

I agree with all the points you just made. However, if we're going to get into what makes a good peeing video we should start a separate thread. Because I could see this turning into a "what a makes a good peeing video?" thread, quite easily. 

… and that’s good that we’re taking a positive attitude towards it, imo!

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

sometimes it begs the question if its me that's being too particular or the video potential just can't peak.

Nah - sometimes something just doesn’t hit quite the right spot. Certainly that’s my experience, anyway

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

I underlooked the possibility of turning into that way but yea thanks for bringing this up for some amendment 

• Thanks 1

I prefer to watch women/people with vaginas pee, and I personally don't like it when they touch themselves down there too much, or they zoom in so close. I guess it's because I'm more into the casual everyday pee, and I especially like to see the mess that's left. Also not so much into the moans and groans or speaking when peeing.

These are all things that will more often then not make me nope right out of a video.

• Agree 3

I don't mind models getting paid for making their films - good luck to them. I've seen a few where the 'story' is that somebody has put up a cash prize for a competition between two, or more, girls who see who can last longest and although it's an artificial setting it can be apparent from how much they eventually pee that the need was there. The thing that spoils it for me is when a model, usually being filmed on her own, is clearly checking with the producer/cameraman for when they've got enough to make a video. You can see by where she's looking - in agony/ecstacy gazing up at the ceiling one second, then steals a quick look at the camera and then back to caressing her supposedly bursting bladder. When she does get the signal the sound volume goes up with cries of 'Oh yes' - or 'Oh no', depending, but then she can't pee. Long seconds go by while she's supposed to be losing control but is actually pushing to get some out. Even worse if the result is paltry.

Having said that, it's not always a problem when the girl can't oblige. I've seen a video of Taylor from Bound2Burst doing the usual naked hold. At what was supposed to be the end of the film she couldn't pee - only managed a dribble or so. She tried various positions, different containers, waited a bit and tried again - no good. She tried pushing and deep massage of her bladder but seemed not to be able to go. At the end of the film she did get some out and seemed to have an ejaculation but there was no hint of orgasmic pleasure. I think she'd just been holding too long, had got worked up, but wasn't prepared to masturbate so that she could ease her bladder.