Wow, am I really doing this....?!

Let_It_Go

1 hour ago, Let_It_Go said:

I'm hoping my extra curricular activities won't land me on the naughty list.... 😂

Sam x

You'll just be joining the rest of us from here on the list....its a special list of all the good naughty pee-ople. 

Hope you have a good Christmas, take care

Edited by LovesToWet

Thanks to everyone who has provided such a warm (mmm!) welcome. Can't wait to start posting regularly once the madness of Christmas is behind us. Hope you all enjoy the festivities, however you spend it. I'm hoping my extra curricular activities won't land me on the naughty list.... 😂

Sam x

Oh, don’t worry, you’ve a good chance of enjoining the punishment if you do end up on the naughty list 😉

Hello and welcome, Sam. 🙂

To answer your rhetorical question, yes, you certainly are doing this.

It's great that you've entered a point in your life where you've accepted that watersports is your number 1 kink.

Kink discovery (and declaration) is always great and a watersed moment of self-evolution

Trust me, you aren't alone. This is a safe space where you won't be kink shamed.

Whether we want to admit or not, watersports is a niche kink which lays on the bottom rung of kinks within the kinkverse.

Personally, I have many kinks, but watersports is very much number 1 (pun intended. ;))

And there's really no need to be shy, because as I said, this is very much a safe space with a very friendly community. 🙂

Oh. And "Let it go"? Kudos for adding a different dimension to the theme song of "Frozen". 😉

Edited by MasterDarcy
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2022 at 6:53 PM, Let_It_Go said:

Hello lovely people! 

I'm Sam 🙂New here...."Wetting and peeing in, shall we say, unorthodox places has been something that has given me a sexual thrill for longer than I can recall....  🙂

Welcome Let_It_Go ... a belated welcome. I  love that part where you say "wetting and peeing in unorthodox places." As a guy that thrills me to read that. Taking a pee in "unorthodox places" is  nothing  new to me. Show me a wall, a tree, that needs watering, and I'll do the job. I look forward to hearing of your pee adventures.

Edited by Johnboy777
Add'l wording

Thanks again, everyone 💓

Although confident in myself in the "usual" sexual arenas, I honestly didn't expect to be able to discover, embrace and share this side of myself so readily after a lifetime of secrecy. I can well imagine this forum becoming very important to me. 

Sam x

I think that's a very familiar sentiment for many (maybe most) of the people here.  I can certainly relate.  All my life, pee has been a private kink ... finding people who understand and accept this side of me was a revelation. 

I hope we can help you feel more comfortable with your fetish and allow you to explore it in new ways.  And I hope you'll share whatever you're comfortable sharing.

• Like 2