Hello everyone!

Madelyn

1 minute ago, Madelyn said:

Hi! I realized that I hadn't made an introduction message here so I figured that would be a good thing to do. 

My name is Madelyn, I'm a bisexual female, leaning lesbian, currently a student in New Hampshire studying Nuclear Engineering with a minors in Chemistry. I've been into pee for about 6 years now, I recently posted my first experience so please feel free to check that out. 

Pee for me is very meaningful and stretches beyond arousal - for me pee is about being fully open with someone about your body. Sure, pee also turns me on, but there's a deeper emotional connection there.

I'll be posting lots more stories as time goes on, My DM's are open and I encourage you to reach out if you want more details. I also encourage you to comment with suggestions on how I can make my writing better - these memories are still very vivid in my mind, but how I translate them to paper is difficult for me so I may need help creating the full picture.

Exactly Madelyn it is not just about opening your bladder to the world but being able to share your full self with those who accept this amazing fetish of ours

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I absolutely agree with you about the emotional connection and intimacy associated with pee sex!!

I drink my wife's pee as often as 5 days a week (would like to get that up to every day!), yet we only have sex 2 or occasionally 3 times a week. Why do I want to drink her pee even on occasions when I know it won't lead to sex? Simple: intimacy.

By tasting her pee, I get unique insight into what's going on with her body that particular day - is she well-hydrated, did she drink any coffee or alcohol, or consume any artificial sweeteners...

Plus, I just love the feeling of taking a part of her into myself; almost like, if I drink her pee, then there's a part of her inside me that I get to carry around all day, even when she's not around, and for me this leads to increased feelings of peace, contentment, and confidence.

I also have been known to occasionally wear clothes which have been gently christened with her pee, especially when going out to social events. This serves to remind me that I belong to her alone, and that I am incredibly grateful to be hers, and so makes it that much easier to keep any flirtatious tendencies or temptations in check.

I wonder if you can identify with these sorts of feelings, vis-à-vis that "deeper emotional connection" you mentioned?

Anyways, you mentioned that you sometimes have trouble putting your thoughts to paper; well, I'm a writer by trade, so feel free to message me if you'd like some help or advice with your writing!

Happy posting, stay wet, and I'll see ya around!

Edited by TheWettestWilly
I also like to wear her pee :D
  • 2 weeks later...