My First Pee Experience

Just now, TheAMan said:

Welcome to the forum @Madelyn! What a delightful experience, it's always a joy and a rush to share these proclivities with others, especially friends. I look forward to reading more of your experiences! 

Thanks for your reply! I will definitely be posting more. 

• Love 1

Hi @Madelyn,

Your story is exactly right - given your age at the time, it would not be appropriate to go too much into detail, and your writing is clear and detailed enough to picture the situation in my phantasy.

Looking forward to all the other experiences you may share!

2 minutes ago, Alpian said:

Hi @Madelyn,

Your story is exactly right - given your age at the time, it would not be appropriate to go too much into detail, and your writing is clear and detailed enough to picture the situation in my phantasy.

Looking forward to all the other experiences you may share!

Of Course! Thanks for your comment. 

9 hours ago, Madelyn said:

Hello! I'm completely new to this site and I didn't even realize it existed until someone mentioned it in a comment on reddit. I've never been comfortable posting about my experiences on Reddit or other sites and after lurking on this site anonymously for a while I now feel comfortable to have a real account and share my real stories. I might not be good at writing them at first but I have a lot of them, so please comment on how I could tell them better - if there are any details I'm missing out, etc. 

My first time happened about it 6 years ago now - and prior to this experience I had never really thought of pee as sexual - or anything really - at the time I had only just started masturbating. Being from New England, during the summers my parents let me bring a friend along to our house on the lake in Upstate New York, and I always would bring one of my best friends. We would spend the summers swimming, kayaking, and of course some general mischief around the lake. Me and my friends have all known each other since we were in pre-school, and the friend (we will call her Claire) I brought on this trip was one of my closest friends - changing in-front of each other or skinny dipping together was normal and not sexual or awkward or anything like that. 

On our section of the lake there was this rock ledge that was out over the water, me and Claire would spend days just sitting out on the rock, reading, talking, listening to music, tanning in the sun. It was really nice and it had trees on both sides so it was fairly private. It was a really nice ledge. The lake looked to beautiful from up there and there was always a nice breeze. When we got too hot we could jump off it - it wasn't like a cliff or anything just like a smaller ledge jetting out over the water. 

One day, after we had been sitting out on the rock listening to music together for a few hours, Claire said that she had to pee and was going to go back to the house. I said, totally jokingly, "haha you should try to pee off the rock and see how far your stream goes" - Claire was always kind of a wild young lady, she would just start randomly climbing trees, would purposely tip her kayak, ride her bike into the lake, etc, so I probably should've known she would take me seriously. 

Next thing I know Claire has her bottoms off and her legs in the air by her shoulders, sitting on the edge of the rock peeing into the lake. Something about her being fully exposed, a stream coming out of her pussy, aroused something inside me I hadn't felt before. "Now it's your turn" she said giggling - and of course I couldn't "leave her hanging". I pulled of my bottoms, and lifted and held my legs up - I was a bit taller then her so I had to hold my legs, and peed into the lake. It was a freeing experience - I had never peed in-front of anyone before and this, further aroused that feeling that I had never felt before. 

Anyways so that's the first time I'd ever done anything with pee. If you want more details or have questions, please send me a DM!

welcome to our little community... thanks for sharing your story.... no need to change anything. All the necessary details are there. It's nice you were both comfortable enough with each other to do this.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Madelyn said:

Hello! I'm completely new to this site and I didn't even realize it existed until someone mentioned it in a comment on reddit. I've never been comfortable posting about my experiences on Reddit or other sites and after lurking on this site anonymously for a while I now feel comfortable to have a real account and share my real stories. I might not be good at writing them at first but I have a lot of them, so please comment on how I could tell them better - if there are any details I'm missing out, etc. 

My first time happened about it 6 years ago now - and prior to this experience I had never really thought of pee as sexual - or anything really - at the time I had only just started masturbating. Being from New England, during the summers my parents let me bring a friend along to our house on the lake in Upstate New York, and I always would bring one of my best friends. We would spend the summers swimming, kayaking, and of course some general mischief around the lake. Me and my friends have all known each other since we were in pre-school, and the friend (we will call her Claire) I brought on this trip was one of my closest friends - changing in-front of each other or skinny dipping together was normal and not sexual or awkward or anything like that. 

On our section of the lake there was this rock ledge that was out over the water, me and Claire would spend days just sitting out on the rock, reading, talking, listening to music, tanning in the sun. It was really nice and it had trees on both sides so it was fairly private. It was a really nice ledge. The lake looked to beautiful from up there and there was always a nice breeze. When we got too hot we could jump off it - it wasn't like a cliff or anything just like a smaller ledge jetting out over the water. 

One day, after we had been sitting out on the rock listening to music together for a few hours, Claire said that she had to pee and was going to go back to the house. I said, totally jokingly, "haha you should try to pee off the rock and see how far your stream goes" - Claire was always kind of a wild young lady, she would just start randomly climbing trees, would purposely tip her kayak, ride her bike into the lake, etc, so I probably should've known she would take me seriously. 

Next thing I know Claire has her bottoms off and her legs in the air by her shoulders, sitting on the edge of the rock peeing into the lake. Something about her being fully exposed, a stream coming out of her pussy, aroused something inside me I hadn't felt before. "Now it's your turn" she said giggling - and of course I couldn't "leave her hanging". I pulled of my bottoms, and lifted and held my legs up - I was a bit taller then her so I had to hold my legs, and peed into the lake. It was a freeing experience - I had never peed in-front of anyone before and this, further aroused that feeling that I had never felt before. 

Anyways so that's the first time I'd ever done anything with pee. If you want more details or have questions, please send me a DM!

A lovely story: thanks for sharing.  Hope you'll become comfortable enough with us (this group / community) to share more of your experiences

• Like 1