Orgasms: Pee before or after?

Orgasms: Pee before or After?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like peeing before or after your orgasm?

• Before
    • After

Sometimes if my bladder is rather full I go before just so that I don't have pressure from my bladder making it harder to, well, stay hard and make the process of getting to orgasm more relaxed. Sometimes also peeing gets me in the mood to get off, which I didn't intend to do before I peed. But generally I prefer to go after--as soon after as I can pee, which is not immediately. It gets rid of the lingering feeling of something being in there--the feeling of extra cum in the tubes is ickier than the feeling of a few drops of pee left in there, which I can usually get out anyway. At that point it's not peeing for the fetishy enjoyment though--it's just kind of a way to wind down after. 

• Like 1

For me, mostly, after, as it allows me to withdraw the remaining sperm from the urethra. I've heard stories from girls a couple of times when they were pissing and after they finished pissing they very wanted to masturbate. Before pissing, there was no such desire, namely, after pissing, such a desire appeared. After pissing, they masturbated, reached orgasm and secretions from their vagina dripped into a puddle of urine. It sounds so hot and sexy.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Let_It_Go said:

I'm a before, during and after girl.... Peeing is a huge contributor to my sexual arousal and I often choose to pee (releasing little and often) whilst masturbating to enhance my experience. It certainly helps to create the most earth-shattering orgasms. However, as others have said, good to "flush out" with a nice, hard stream afterwards for cleanliness reasons 

Wow, I love to see women pee while playing, it's so exciting 

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

For both men and women, a full bladder can promote excitement.  For some it can enhance an orgasm, though for others it can diminish or prevent one.  We're all wired up differently.  So some may want to pee before sexual activity, while others will pee afterwards.  

• Like 1

I think Colette nailed it,

Fucking with a full bladder, I have often half peed inside Carol, which makes her wetter, if we have had a bit to drink (not that often), Carol will pee and climax at the same time, if I can I usually keep going and she will climax again shortly afterwards, and yes, we do get prepared with many old towels beforehand

• Thanks 1