A little science behind the kink

1 hour ago, wettingman said:

It would be great if they made one about how a person hold their pee as necessary, and what happens when the bladder is extremely full. How does the bladder and sphincter react. 

I can shed a bit of light on that: to hold we use the sphincter as explained. These are voluntary muscles that lock the urethra, the urge to go start when the bladder is half full, but you can continue to lock the sphincter to hold the urine until you are ready. As the bladder fills the urge, as we know increase, you can continue fighting it, but as all muscles, the sphincter can get fatigued and no longer be 100% effective, and the "leaks" start. At that point foward you start using all the pelvic floor muscles to hold the tide, that is why we frequentely cross our legs or put our hands to the crotch in order to help keep the urethra locked, but eventually you can no longer sustain the constant strain, and that is where the accidents happen. Hope i clarified a bit!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 12/15/2022 at 4:05 PM, wettingman said:

I understand how it works ,but I was hoping for a little demo like the one about making urine. Perhaps they could show how/why we find it so pleasurable,  even to the point of sexual arousal. 

I agree.  The video didn't mention that there are two types of sphincter muscles, the involuntary ones that stay closed without conscious thought until signaled to open, and the voluntary ones that you can consciously clench to hold in the urine when the involuntary ones have started to relax.  There is also some type of valve between the prostate and the bladder that is supposed to close off the urethra when fully aroused to prevent semen from being ejaculated into the bladder.  That's why some men can't pee when hard, and also why for some of us, masturbation helps to hold pee longer.