• 4 months later...

Love the smell of pee either fresh or a week old. I spent hours smelling a pee filled diaper or a pair of dirty panties. My first time smelling panties was around 6 or 7 years old and have not stopped since.

• Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2023 at 2:32 AM, BB1964 said:

Love the smell of pee either fresh or a week old. I spent hours smelling a pee filled diaper or a pair of dirty panties. My first time smelling panties was around 6 or 7 years old and have not stopped since.

I was around the same age, and due to my parents working different hours, I stayed at my grandmas on weekdays( shed have been about 60 then )........She didnt mind me watching her on the toilet outside (thats all there was back in the 1950's)...She never wiped herself, and just pulled her long legged cotton bloomer type knickers up, and I noticed the damp patch..

Secretly, I started to find her knickers , and smell the gusset, so I got hooked from then, although there wasnt anything sexual about it, I just liked the smell, even if she'd worn them for a day or two......She caught me once, and didnt seem to mind, and left them out for me........later on we got into a sexual relationship, but thats another story, all be it, a very wet relationship

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, jeffpicard said:

I was around the same age, and due to my parents working different hours, I stayed at my grandmas on weekdays( shed have been about 60 then )........She didnt mind me watching her on the toilet outside (thats all there was back in the 1950's)...She never wiped herself, and just pulled her long legged cotton bloomer type knickers up, and I noticed the damp patch..

Secretly, I started to find her knickers , and smell the gusset, so I got hooked from then, although there wasnt anything sexual about it, I just liked the smell, even if she'd worn them for a day or two......She caught me once, and didnt seem to mind, and left them out for me........later on we got into a sexual relationship, but thats another story, all be it, a very wet relationship

My first pair was my mom. She had more of a pussy smell but loved it

• Hot 1

I find the smell of fresh urine incredibly arousing too. It's very personal to each of us, subtly different for everyone.

I remember my best friend at high school often used to piss up against trees or into bushes whenever the need arose if we were out in the woods for a long time. Sometimes I would sniff the wet bark or admire the shiny droplets on the leaves when his back was turned and often masturbate later thinking about it. I badly wanted to be able to add my own urine to his but being a shy kid it would never come.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I’ve always been turned on by the smell of piss. Fresh and old. I love the smell of peed pants or a bed full of piss. I used to hang out with a date who was into pissing. She would hold her hand against her pussy while pissing. It happened many times during a day and she smelled wonderful when I got down on her. We spent weekends pissing on each other’s genitals without showering for two days and my dick smelled like a urinal for women 😂 So hot. I’m turned on by all the wet spots on bushes, in the grass or on the ground, made by women drinking and partying at festivals, concerts or outdoor parties. If I clearly can see a spot where a hot woman has peed and I can see the droplets on the leafs or on the grass I always fill the spot and if she pissed on a bush it’s easy to go there after her and feel the warm droplets of piss falling down on my dick. 

• Hot 1
On 6/2/2023 at 8:09 PM, Bilove6967 said:

So I have to say I go back and forth on the smell! More so the stale, dried smell. In part it turns me on very much because I remember when I pissed in the tub the night before after edging…having not washed it out and let it dry like that. So sometimes I purposefully would piss in my tub as opposed to my toilet all day, for a day or two just letting it dry and stain. And it would get so smelly. And initially it turns me on! But after a couple days I can’t handle it anymore lol it’s like ALL I smell! And maybe that’s because I live in a small apartment. Who knows. 

But quick story - I have a friend online who shares my piss kink/fetish. So we love to chat and share stories and videos, etc. well, we live many states apart, and so since meeting up is quite a challenge, I had this idea of getting a stuffed animal that he could christen with his piss (and cum) and then mail to me so I could do the same! He loved the idea and went out and got a bear immediately! He christened that bear for weeks before sending it to me - soooo hot! And it honestly didn’t really smell! I know he’s always really hydrated but I think there’s a bit of a difference from when a penis pisses and kinda waves it all around seemingly soaking it as compared to when a pussy pisses and it typically gushes all right out! At least for me lol I pissed on the bear twice but like with full bladder loads and that guy still isn’t completely dry 😂 I set him on a plastic bag in front of my heating vent too (when the heat was still on) and it’s just so wet and smelly hahaha he said he’ll take it back though now that it has my piss on it which I love! Anyway sorry for the derailment and long story hahah

That’s so hot. That’s something I haven’t tried yet. I’d love to pee on a stuffed whatever after someone else’s did it so that it is already wet when I’m going to piss on it. I’ve tried diapers a few times and I’ve also swapped wet diapers with other women. I’ve had other women piss in my diaper while I wear it and that’s crazy hot. I really love when you tell that you pee in your tub many times. So hot and I’d love to smell it and sit in your piss puddle. I was on a vacation going camping a few years ago when a female friend went to pee in a bowl during the night. I went after her and put my dick straight into her warm piss. She wanted to empty the bowl before I was going to pee in it but I said I’ll empty it. I was so turned on and I had my dick in her warm piss a long time just enjoying the feeling. I just wanted to pour her piss all over me inside my sleeping bag 😂

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Jamespeelover said:

I love the smell of women pee. Fresh or old doesn't matter. If it's dry on pads or tampons or panties with even ammonia smell is such a turn on

I love this too and glad to read others are into this.

I like the smell of fresh, good hydrated female pee. There is something unmistakable about the smell of fresh woman piss. I can't really describe it but it seems more to be on the sweeter, lighter side of odors. Other than the piss of men who seems to be more the earthy, concentrated smell. I don't know if it's my prehistoric, animal brain who kicks in or if it's just my imagination but i think i can smell a difference between the two.

I'm not a big fan of morning or concentrated yellow pee. It gives me almost a sensory overload. Too much odor to handle for me. I like it as white and clear as possible, like a waterfall in nature.

I also never really got aroused by the smell itself but i like to smell it. If that makes any sense. For me it's just more fun and game. For example; if you walk along a street, see a puddle and the smell of urine climbs in your nose. Then I try to recreate what happend here. I can see on basis of the drawing of the puddle, the location, the volume, the way the pee was pissed out and which way it took and the smell if it was a man, a woman or an animal. I like to play the "Pissdetective" sometimes. It's great fun with friends too! 😂

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...

I love the smell of piss but only female piss. I’ve been to music festivals where hundreds of women pee behind bushes and buildings. Loads of puddles and wet tissues every where. A hot summer day it gets pretty smelly and that smell of female piss is just arousing. I don’t know if it’s really a big difference in smell between male and female piss or if it’s just me knowing the smell comes in from pissing women but it sure is very intoxicating and turns me on big time. Would love to date a woman who pees herself 😋