Are you worried about getting older?

Bit of a different topic here. I have had some conversations with friends recently about getting older. Once you get past the excitement of your 20s and settle into your 30s you have a chance to think about the future and what life might be like when you get older. You start to feel not as energetic and you put weight on! By your 40s, you have no time to think because of work and family commitments, by your 50s you start to feel everything in your bones, and I am sure by your 60s and beyond, things just feel generally more difficult. 

I am in my 40s and still feel like I am in my 20s or 30s sometimes….I don’t think I will ever “grow up” but I know one day, age will catch up with me too. I am a vegetarian, and I think that keeps me young, I don’t smoke, and I only drink every now and again, I know that might surprise you. 

So, I have some questions for you….

1. Do you feel, act, and look your age? Can people guess your age? 

2. What was your favourite age (mine was 12….cruising the streets on my bike in the 80s and playing Atari)

3. Do you fear getting old? What scares you the most? (For me it is loss of independence, and my husband getting sicker)

4. What do you do to stay young and healthy? (I think being in love helps to keep you young)

5. Do you think your pee kink will remain as you age? Or do you think older people lose their kinks over time? 

6. What do you look forward to getting older (I look forward to a quiet, tidy, kid-free house where I can read, pee where I like, and make love anywhere, anytime). 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1. When people guess my age they usually guess a lot younger. Two years ago at my old job people would guess that I was a high schooler when I was in my mid 20s lol. When I lost weight people thought I looked younger, and  to this day people think I'm in my early to mid 20s when really I'm almost 30 😬 I feel like I act my age, and I generally feel my age too.

2. My favorite age was probably my early 20s when I was pregnant and taking care of babies. I'm so happy i decided to have kids young. Wouldn't change it for anything.

3. I don't really fear getting older. I've already found my partner for life and I have no doubt my kids will help me when I get older (or, I guess I can only hope they will). So no fears about being alone. I do fear losing my hair color tho, as I'm mixed race and have a pretty unique hair color lol.

4. Nothing 🤣 I eat so poorly and don't get a lot of exersize outside of what I do at work. I guess it's just my genetics. 

5. My pee kink has been with me since I was like 5 years old, and it's a major part of my life. I'm sure when I'm old and crusty I'll still be imagining the young girls peeing on carpets and getting turned on about it 😋

6. I dunno what I look forward to. I guess seeing the people my kids will become and helping them achieve their goals. 

Edited by Bacardi
Forgot to take out quote.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

I will try. I am an old fart!

1. Before my stroke, I was able to do everything. I don't think I looked or acted my age. Now I feel old, act old and people guess my age fairly accurately

2. I don't know what my favorite age was. I liked bits and pieces of every age but marrying my wife was the best thing I ever did

3. I find that I talk about death more and that scares me. Not being able to get up scares me. Dentists scare me.

4. I try to be active. Walking, gardening, hunting, exercising, woodworking in the winter are all things I do. I try to watch what I eat, but mostly I watch it disappear!

5. No! For a man the ability to get an erection dwindles as we age. I find that pee kink gets stronger, not lesser, and helps with sex drive.

6. I'm not looking forward to it at all. Death is at the end. I'd like to stay at an age where I can still do almost all and fuck once a week or so.

• Hug 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

1. When people guess my age they usually guess a lot younger. Two years ago at my old job people would guess that I was a high schooler when I was in my mid 20s lol. When I lost weight people thought I looked younger, and  to this day people think I'm in my early to mid 20s when really I'm almost 30 😬 I feel like I act my age, and I generally feel my age too.

2. My favorite age was probably my early 20s when I was pregnant and taking care of babies. I'm so happy i decided to have kids young. Wouldn't change it for anything.

3. I don't really fear getting older. I've already found my partner for life and I have no doubt my kids will help me when I get older (or, I guess I can only hope they will). So no fears about being alone. I do fear losing my hair color tho, as I'm mixed race and have a pretty unique hair color lol.

4. Nothing 🤣 I eat so poorly and don't get a lot of exersize outside of what I do at work. I guess it's just my genetics. 

5. My pee kink has been with me since I was like 5 years old, and it's a major part of my life. I'm sure when I'm old and crusty I'll still be imagining the young girls peeing on carpets and getting turned on about it 😋

6. I dunno what I look forward to. I guess seeing the people my kids will become and helping them achieve their goals. 

Anyone under 30 is still a kid I reckon. 😜 

I think it is important to have kids young to hav enough energy to be a parent! 
My hair started turning grey from age 14! It is naturally golden brown with blonde bits but I dye it black or dark brown now.  Makes me look young…..Goes with my Asian eyes……I may never be ready for grey hair! 
I am lucky enough to have good genetics too….to look young….though not to stay skinny! 
I think my pee kink will stay and evolve over time too. I hope I will get more bold about it.

I can’t imagine my kids being men, but it will happen! 
Thanks everyoung Bacardi. 💚

• Love 2
1 hour ago, muffinhuntr said:

I will try. I am an old fart!

1. Before my stroke, I was able to do everything. I don't think I looked or acted my age. Now I feel old, act old and people guess my age fairly accurately

2. I don't know what my favorite age was. I liked bits and pieces of every age but marrying my wife was the best thing I ever did

3. I find that I talk about death more and that scares me. Not being able to get up scares me. Dentists scare me.

4. I try to be active. Walking, gardening, hunting, exercising, woodworking in the winter are all things I do. I try to watch what I eat, but mostly I watch it disappear!

5. No! For a man the ability to get an erection dwindles as we age. I find that pee kink gets stronger, not lesser, and helps with sex drive.

6. I'm not looking forward to it at all. Death is at the end. I'd like to stay at an age where I can still do almost all and fuck once a week or so.

Well, all you can do is be yourself. Pretending to be something you are not never works out well. And you can be yourself with us. 
Death is scary, but also freeing I think. I don’t want to live forever. Sounds exhausting! Life is like a rollercoaster ride and eventually ends. Perhaps it even starts over again at the beginning when you buy a new ticket…..

Keep your phone on you, so if you do fall over, at least you can chat to us! 
Sex drive does change over time, doesn’t it? I think mine will always be strong. Mine is quite psychological, and visuals in my head keep me very happy and turned on. Having a pee kink is a treasure that will always be with us, and keep us buzzing. 
Yes, I think making love once a week is realistic, and doesn’t put too much pressure on. And keeping it simple counts. And if it needs to be a massage rather than a fuck, so be it. We are only human. 
Thanks, Muffin! Take care. We love your input here. You’re a cool dude.💚

• Love 2

1, I have never acted my age as age is nothing but a number. My mind still thinks I'm 18, my body knows I'm not!

People think I'm younger than I am, think all the exercise helps that, which helps me feel younger than I am.

2, My favourite age would be 18 to early 20's. No worries in life, my money was my own and I had the best friends I've ever had. I was also engaged to the most beautiful person I know. Sadly, I fucked that 1 up.

3, No I'm not worried. Don't see the point in worrying about something that you have no control over. I'm more worried that I will have to work till I drop than I am about my age.

4, Cycling and running definitely helps, and not eating too much crap.

5, I hope my pee kink will stay, but I guess with age it may slow down just like most people's sexy life.

6, I'm hoping I will be more financially stable so I can enjoy life a bit more and spend more time with my wife and my hobbies instead of working stupid hours.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT IF YOU THINK YOU'RE OLD, YOU'LL START TO ACT OLD. STAY YOUNG AT HEART AND ENJOY LIFE. STOP WORRYING ABOUT THINGS YOU CANNOT CONTROL AS STRESS WILL AGE YOU!

Edited by LovesToWet
  • Love 2

Interesting topic - thanks!

I think I have a reasonably young outlook on life, but some aspects of my appearance, and the aches and pains I know I wouldn't have felt when I was younger, do bring me back to reality. I think some people I meet are surprised I am as old as I am (59). I think appearance plays a big role in whether people can guess your age, though even in a words-only-based interaction, some phrases, cultural references and ways of writing might give away age (assuming we take geography-based, and upbringing-based cultural references out of the equation). I also think that if I look back to what my parents and their contemporaries were like when they were my age I think I feel younger than they were, in the main. But I might be kidding myself - it might just be that the world has moved on and I have moved with it: it's unfair to make comparisons with life a generation ago.  

2. What was your favourite age?

I don't really have one. But I wish that when I was, say, 19, I knew as much about life and love as I do now. As others have said, children change everything - much freedom is sacrificed. And I suppose that's sort of linked to age. Would I like to have been 40 and without children? Hell no.

3. Do you fear getting old? What scares you the most?

Yes. I fear it. I have seen my dad and my mother-in-law suffering from diseases of old age, and the impact that can have on those around them. I fear physical deterioration (sight, hearing, mobility etc) but more than that I am scared of mental deterioration. I have, I suppose, made my living by thinking about stuff and making sense of complexity for others. It defines who I am. I fear losing that. I am reminded of the resignation of the British prime minister Harold Wilson - formerly an academic at Oxford university and a very clever man - who surprisingly stepped down from office at least in part because he realised he wasn't mentally up to the huge job any more. As Wikipedia puts it: "... by 1976 he might already have been aware of the first stages of early-onset Alzheimer's disease, which was to cause both his formerly excellent memory and his powers of concentration to fail dramatically." It made a massive impression on me at the time.

I also - and this may sound silly - fear the increased proximity of my wife. She really needs her own space, but I love being with her. When we retire we will have to manage our lives together quite carefully I think. It's a sort of nagging worry at the back of my mind.

4. What do you do to stay young and healthy?

My dad was very fit in his youth - a keen sportsman. His physical deterioration and heart trouble were difficult to witness. Other male relatives died too young. I resolved years ago that I would stay reasonably fit for as long as I could. So I run. I guess I run to stay alive longer and enjoy those years better. We eat well; little red meat, lots of fruit and veg, not too much. (But I know I drink too much alcohol.)

5. Do you think your pee kink will remain as you age? Or do you think older people lose their kinks over time? 

I don't know. Older men's pee issues are there - my pee stream is weak; I have to get up in the night. And that take some of the enjoyment from that side of the kink. But in general it's strong, and I enjoy the pictures and videos and the wet play I have with K as much as ever - I have too much fun with it for me to think it'll disappear for good 🙂 

6. What do you look forward to getting older?  

Not a great deal really. I very much enjoy those things that younger people might look forward to (and which have already been mentioned) - having the house to yourself when the kids leave home, the financial stability of having paid off the mortgage and the kids having left home while K and I still bring in an income, more free time to walk and potter, because I can afford to work part-time now. Looking ahead I suppose the freedom increases in some ways even as it is disappearing in others. So I might have lots of time to walk up hills ... only to find that I physically can't do that any more. I guess I would like to see grandchildren, though that isn't likely any time soon.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Physically, I feel my age. I'm starting to notice small aches here and there, or I seem to get injuries easier. Only very minor, but they are noticable. I'm still very fit and healthy but I don't bounce as well as I did ten years ago. Mentally? I switch between feeling older and younger depending on what I am doing. At work I tend to feel older than I am and I put that down to stress. I always have a lot going on and it wears me down, I have even found a few grey hairs. But at home I feel younger, I still feel like I am in my early twenties. I still have my sense of humour and I love just letting go and being myself, not caring who sees or what I do. I still find farts funny! I would say I look my age and people could guess it. Besides the odd grey hair I haven't changed a whole lot, and I still occasionally get asked for ID when buying restricted products.

2. What was your favourite age (mine was 12….cruising the streets on my bike in the 80s and playing Atari)

My favourite age was when I was 13/14, I had just started having some independance and feeling like a grown up. I didn't have much to worry about with school and exams and I had a great group of friends. I was happy. Life was good. I have fond memories of just relaxing on the school field with friends, or hanging out in town on our own for the first time in our lives. Things went downhill rather quickly after that and I still haven't fully bounced back. If I had to choose a different age it would be when I was 9. Playing with the other kids on my street, spending every day together during the summer holidays. I don't think I have ever been so happy. I remember those days like it was yesterday. Climbing trees and making dens out of discarded furniture, playing in the farmers field even though our parents said we shouldn't, playing football. The bonfire at my friends house every November, the water fights every summer. Oh to go back to those days...

3. Do you fear getting old? What scares you the most? (For me it is loss of independence, and my husband getting sicker)

I don't fear getting older, it is inevitable and there's nothing I can do about it. I figure I have a long while to go yet so why worry about it? When I do get old my biggest fear is not being able to look after myself and becoming a burden to my family. I don't want them to have to spend their free time looking after me when they should be enjoying themselves instead. I fear not being able to do the things I enjoy because I am physically unable.

4. What do you do to stay young and healthy? (I think being in love helps to keep you young)

I am a vegetarian, I do lots of exercise, I have never smoked and I haven't drank alcohol since 2008. Unfortunately I do not get nearly as much sleep as I should. I think if you look after yourself you will keep young. But I also think you need to be young at heart. Don't change your personality just because you are older and that's how society says you should act. Laugh at the same silly jokes you did 20 years ago, be a big kid again. Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!

I think my pee kink will remain as I age but I might act on it less as I get older. I will still enjoy watching the videos and looking at photos but I think I will go out and indulge a little less as I get older. Or it could go the other way, I might act on it more as I stop caring what people think about me and I start taking more risks.

6. What do you look forward to getting older (I look forward to a quiet, tidy, kid-free house where I can read, pee where I like, and make love anywhere, anytime). 

I look forward to retiring and enjoying a quiet life, not having to worry about work anymore, and my kids being old enough to look after themselves. I look forward to being able to relax and not worry about anything, having all the time in the world to enjoy the things I want to do, having time to be me.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 2

This post is going to come with a bit of a health warning - a few sombre notes in my answer, and a bit more direct honesty than is normally my thing.

Looking and acting my age, I hope I come across as younger than I am.  I've got plenty of grey and a definite 'thin' patch on top, but I don't tend to shy away from things normally because I think I'm too old.  A few weeks ago at a conference I was getting drunk in the evening with a bunch of younger people than me, the topic of 'how old do each of us think the other ones are' came up, and the general view seemed to be mid-forties for me which will do me very nicely.

But at the same time, the last three years have really instilled a sense of mortality into me...  Not just the pandemic, but also losing my father shortly before the outbreak.  Suddenly I found myself feeling like a 'grown up' and realising it's going to happen to me too sooner or later.  The other thing, which hasn't been wide public knowledge is that I'm waiting for some big surgery, due anytime now.  I've had enough time to adjust to the risks of the operation, and I've had to make some lifestyle changes waiting for it - mostly around the cycling I was doing which is temporarily on hold.  In some ways I've been a little juvenile about it - 'what the hell, live for the moment' and in other ways it's making me feel very fragile.   Hopefully not noticeable on the outside.

2. What was your favourite age

Like Sophie, my early childhood was great, but then high school spiralled downwards pretty rapidly.  I'd actually say the last 15 years or so have been the best - being a father and doing stuff with my son, running my photography business which opened doors to some amazing experiences in themselves and a little namedropping potential. 

I think the loss of independence, not being able to drive, having to seek help from others and as other people have said.  Dementia is a fear in my mind - although ironically if I were to suffer from it then I guess it would take away my knowledge of the thing I fear.

I was until a couple of years ago keenly cycling, although not in a racing context at all.  A couple of days a week I'd commute to work, 15 miles each way and at a weekend maybe a 50-60 mile social paced ride.  With the diagnosis I've put that on hold.  Instead I try to eat in moderation (although not too religiously) and when I walk it's fairly briskly.  I like to think I'm still capable and not too much of a couch potato.

I know that my sexual energy is declining slightly - those spontaneous embarrassing erections for example, but I'm a wholehearted believer that making love isn't about a wham, bam ram-raid of a rock hard penis into a hole.  I'm just as happy delivering pleasure and then enjoying my moment after.  My pee kink is a hidden pleasure though, so more based on on-line material and private imagined fantasy.  I can't see that declining, although I already am a little more picky about the imagery I enjoy.  I think that's more just over-exposure to some content and hence finding the novelty in others.  I do find my interests swing about and hopefully that will continue.  I'm also more confident as time goes on, more willing to reply to a comment for example and less inclined to be shy - so that can't be a bad thing can it.

6. What do you look forward to getting older

I'm seeing some of those things now to be honest - son is at university, and life can be more spontaneous.  Weekend breaks away and days out without too much planning or coordination.  Paying off our mortgage is in sight - or was until I bought a newer car last week.  That would open doors to a number of things, including earlier retirement and the extra income to support travel, a slightly more lavish lifestyle and the like.

• Hug 2

I often 'feel' no different than i did with 18. Some worries and perspectives have changed but overall i feel the same though i sometimes think that just means i am stuck.  The acting your age thing is something i think i often fail at and will continue to fail at in the future, at least when i think back to how i imagined my own future and how it should be when i was a kidd. And this is something i get reminded of regularly when i catch me comparing myself to other people or rediscover those that i used to know from the past like classmates etc...maybe its more than just about the acting but something is off with me in my opinion. Then again, what does acting your age really mean? Who is to say how one should act at any given age? I take responsibilities when necessary, i make irrational decisions more often than not, i try to radiate positivity even when i don't feel like it and i am able to take things not so seriously...but thats just me and not my age. Sure, times are changing you and you gain experience that in the best case help you to find your path in life without too many distractions while you try to stay true to yourself as best as possible.

About the looks, some people guess that i'm younger. Highly depends if i wear a 5 o'clock shuffle or if i'm shaved. Freshly shaved and wearing the right clothes i occasionally had to show my ID when buying stuff 18+ in the recent years (i'm talking stuff like action movies).

Definitely teenage years. Around 13, 14, 15. At that age you don't worry so much and are more carefree while your dreams are big and everything seems possible and limitless. Playing outside, gaming with friends, being silly, having a good time. 

One guy i once worked with said something that stuck with me 'when you are young you still have dreams and think everything is possible and that you might have keys to a Lamborghini soon. But one day you wake up, are in the end of your 30s, work HERE and drive an Astra'. I naively try to keep some of those juvenile dreams alive. 

I sometimes overthink getting old. I have too many worries clouding my mind. What i fear is everything that comes with the time passing by: losing people close to you, failing, falling into a hole and that the pessimistic outlook i witnessed so many people have will catch up on me. Or things that i can not control. But i try not to focus on those worries or it will eat me up.

I try to keep the inner kid alive. I try to radiate positivity to hopefully attract positivity in the long run despite me often feeling the opposite inside. I do sports. Weights, running, punching, kicking etc with an ever changing level from casual to a bit more intense depending on certain things, like mentality, so i'm very far from being the 'machine' i want myself to be, not even close. I deliberately put myself through discomfort like going out in a t-shirt when its freezing. I walk. A lot. Don't smoke and rarely ever drink (but i lose some of those 'health points' with a not so clean diet).

It can remain i'm sure, for me and for everyone else. Not sure if i want that though. But i think older people can keep their kinks and are able to be passionate. But it probably highly depends on the individual and how they allow themselves to be.

6. What do you look forward to getting older (I look forward to a quiet, tidy, kid-free house where I can read, pee where I like, and make love anywhere, anytime).

To be honest i don't have anything that i'm looking forward to. Looking forward implies that there is a good chance something will occur. But i don't know what will happen. All i can say is i want to be inspiring and positive when i'm old. There are so many great 'older' people out there that still inspire and do their thing. I hope i am able to be a tiny bit like that. I take day by day.

Edited by Remi
  • Love 1
On 12/9/2022 at 12:41 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

1. Do you feel, act, and look your age? Can people guess your age?

People usually don't guess my age.  I don't know if I'm not acting my age or don't look it, but they usually think I'm younger than I am.  Whether I feel my age is a confusing question.  How am I supposed to feel?  I think the idea that we all start getting aches and pains at a certain age is rubbish.  I don't ache, I don't get injured easily and I don't feel anything other than normal.  The one thing I've learned is that younger people (including me, 20 years ago) have some very odd ideas about what it will be like when we get older.  As far as I can tell, I'm older ... not much else has changed.

I remember enjoying myself at all ages but I don't have particular fondness for a specific timeframe.  Every year has had pluses and minuses, ups and downs, happy times and miserable times.  Saying a particular period was "my favourite" is just choosing to remember the good and forget the bad.  I've gotten pretty good at that anyway so it all blurs into what I think of as my life so far.

Being afraid of the inevitable seems counterproductive.  What's my option?  Ageing has its downside, but I'll still take that over not ageing.  Not ageing means I'm dead already, and I'm not ready for that just yet.  I'll try to keep enjoying living and when it's over I'll just shuffle off quietly and leave the stage to someone else.

Eat well, stay active, keep your mind sharp ... I can't control being in love so I don't count it as something I do.

I don't know.  I've always had times when I my interest was strong and other times when it faded.  I expect it to fade further as my opportunities reduce with age, but that's not the same as losing it.  It will just become something I can't do anymore.

First and foremost, being able to relax and enjoy whatever money I've saved.  As long as I'm comfortable and happy, I don't have any specific targets.  I've never tried to plan in that way.  Life makes fools of us all in the long run, so I just let it surprise me.

• Love 1
On 12/9/2022 at 1:41 PM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Bit of a different topic here. I have had some conversations with friends recently about getting older. Once you get past the excitement of your 20s and settle into your 30s you have a chance to think about the future and what life might be like when you get older. You start to feel not as energetic and you put weight on! By your 40s, you have no time to think because of work and family commitments, by your 50s you start to feel everything in your bones, and I am sure by your 60s and beyond, things just feel generally more difficult. 

I am in my 40s and still feel like I am in my 20s or 30s sometimes….I don’t think I will ever “grow up” but I know one day, age will catch up with me too. I am a vegetarian, and I think that keeps me young, I don’t smoke, and I only drink every now and again, I know that might surprise you. 

1 - people guess about 5 years younger. I feel my age (46) but most of the time dont act it. 

2 - anything under the age of 17 as I suffered some mental issues then and attempted suicide.

3 - yes because I watched my Grandmother go through dementia and my Mother become crippled with arthritis and I dont want that.

4 - I'm writing a novel

5- I think it will last until I'm no longer capable of getting sexual pleasure 

6 - retirement 

• Hug 1

With each new birthday, I realize that I am getting older. I remember what happened in a year, and in a lifetime. Sometimes I notice that some memories have been forgotten, once important people are no longer part of my life, and this makes me even sadder.
1 - I feel younger, but people are surprisingly accurate at guessing my age.
2 - most of all I liked being 15-17 years old. All worries and difficulties were even pleasant
3 - I'm afraid of getting old because I don't want to be a burden on my family and poison their lives.
4 - I try to learn languages and somehow develop the brain so that I do everything in my power to delay senile diseases. Go to the gym, try to eat right
5 - Most likely, I will stop doing it, because if I really like something, then then I lose interest in it
6 - I don't even know... that I will have a lot of money and keep a clear mind

• Hug 1
  • Love 1
On 12/9/2022 at 2:55 PM, LovesToWet said:

1, I have never acted my age as age is nothing but a number. My mind still thinks I'm 18, my body knows I'm not!

People think I'm younger than I am, think all the exercise helps that, which helps me feel younger than I am.

2, My favourite age would be 18 to early 20's. No worries in life, my money was my own and I had the best friends I've ever had. I was also engaged to the most beautiful person I know. Sadly, I fucked that 1 up.

3, No I'm not worried. Don't see the point in worrying about something that you have no control over. I'm more worried that I will have to work till I drop than I am about my age.

4, Cycling and running definitely helps, and not eating too much crap.

5, I hope my pee kink will stay, but I guess with age it may slow down just like most people's sexy life.

6, I'm hoping I will be more financially stable so I can enjoy life a bit more and spend more time with my wife and my hobbies instead of working stupid hours.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT IF YOU THINK YOU'RE OLD, YOU'LL START TO ACT OLD. STAY YOUNG AT HEART AND ENJOY LIFE. STOP WORRYING ABOUT THINGS YOU CANNOT CONTROL AS STRESS WILL AGE YOU!

You are so inspirational with your exercise routine. I wish I could fit one in. Yes, aiming to spend quality time with your wife and hobbies is a worthwhile goal. Work can zap your soul and age you. I have seen people at work get sick and some have died before they have had a chance to retire and enjoy life. To me, that’s fucking terrifying. I have always thought of myself as young inside, and I think it has worked. I do feel 10 years younger than I am. I only worry about what is in my circle of control. But I do care very deeply about the people within my circle. 

• Love 2
On 12/9/2022 at 7:32 PM, Kupar said:

Interesting topic - thanks!

I think I have a reasonably young outlook on life, but some aspects of my appearance, and the aches and pains I know I wouldn't have felt when I was younger, do bring me back to reality. I think some people I meet are surprised I am as old as I am (59). I think appearance plays a big role in whether people can guess your age, though even in a words-only-based interaction, some phrases, cultural references and ways of writing might give away age (assuming we take geography-based, and upbringing-based cultural references out of the equation). I also think that if I look back to what my parents and their contemporaries were like when they were my age I think I feel younger than they were, in the main. But I might be kidding myself - it might just be that the world has moved on and I have moved with it: it's unfair to make comparisons with life a generation ago.  

I don't really have one. But I wish that when I was, say, 19, I knew as much about life and love as I do now. As others have said, children change everything - much freedom is sacrificed. And I suppose that's sort of linked to age. Would I like to have been 40 and without children? Hell no.

Yes. I fear it. I have seen my dad and my mother-in-law suffering from diseases of old age, and the impact that can have on those around them. I fear physical deterioration (sight, hearing, mobility etc) but more than that I am scared of mental deterioration. I have, I suppose, made my living by thinking about stuff and making sense of complexity for others. It defines who I am. I fear losing that. I am reminded of the resignation of the British prime minister Harold Wilson - formerly an academic at Oxford university and a very clever man - who surprisingly stepped down from office at least in part because he realised he wasn't mentally up to the huge job any more. As Wikipedia puts it: "... by 1976 he might already have been aware of the first stages of early-onset Alzheimer's disease, which was to cause both his formerly excellent memory and his powers of concentration to fail dramatically." It made a massive impression on me at the time.

I also - and this may sound silly - fear the increased proximity of my wife. She really needs her own space, but I love being with her. When we retire we will have to manage our lives together quite carefully I think. It's a sort of nagging worry at the back of my mind.

My dad was very fit in his youth - a keen sportsman. His physical deterioration and heart trouble were difficult to witness. Other male relatives died too young. I resolved years ago that I would stay reasonably fit for as long as I could. So I run. I guess I run to stay alive longer and enjoy those years better. We eat well; little red meat, lots of fruit and veg, not too much. (But I know I drink too much alcohol.)

I don't know. Older men's pee issues are there - my pee stream is weak; I have to get up in the night. And that take some of the enjoyment from that side of the kink. But in general it's strong, and I enjoy the pictures and videos and the wet play I have with K as much as ever - I have too much fun with it for me to think it'll disappear for good 🙂 

6. What do you look forward to getting older?  

Not a great deal really. I very much enjoy those things that younger people might look forward to (and which have already been mentioned) - having the house to yourself when the kids leave home, the financial stability of having paid off the mortgage and the kids having left home while K and I still bring in an income, more free time to walk and potter, because I can afford to work part-time now. Looking ahead I suppose the freedom increases in some ways even as it is disappearing in others. So I might have lots of time to walk up hills ... only to find that I physically can't do that any more. I guess I would like to see grandchildren, though that isn't likely any time soon.

Oh, Kupar, such a deep and thoughtful response.💚

Children do age you, but also bring so much joy, colour and life to your existence. I never wanted kids until they burst into my life messing everything up and covering me in kisses and stickers! But I am glad they are older now, and a bit more more independent. 
I think in a few years, medical technology will advance and make Alzheimers etc. a thing of the past. I have faith in that.
But I am also glad we have Voluntary Assisted Dying here, as I would hate to be alive but have no life. My Nanna went through that. 
I think it is a common fear people have about retirement, that they’ll have no space and privacy being with their partner all the time. My parents manage it by having a fucking huge and impractical high maintenance double-story house, but at least they can avoid each other most of the day, or go shopping to get time away! Travelling also helps, as does the distraction of babysitting grandchildren. But I think in your case you will likely throw yourself into hobbies and community service volunteering more….that is my impression….and you will have your time away from K. And have stories to tell her when you do reconnect. Maybe you can tell her you are not emerging from your study til you have finished writing your memoirs, or a how to guide on how to fix British politics, or invent a device to fix polluted waterways around the UK. So many possibilities for you, young Kupar. I think things will be ok! 
Your healthy lifestyle is a constant inspiration.

Your stream still looks magnificent in your PF videos, and I know the others who admire your videos will agree with me on that. We do hope you will stick around here for as long as possible so we can enjoy your beautiful content.

I thought my parents would hate being grandparents. They certainly made a hash of parenting. But they do seem to enjoy grandparenting more than they enjoyed parenting. I guess because they can give the kids back, and not deal with day to day crap that parents do. I can picture you enjoying grandparenting if it happens….and I think it will energise you and keep you young and cheerful. I can imagine you telling jokes, playing music, singing, doing creative things, cooking with and perhaps even travelling with grandkids. I do pray you are blessed with some grandkids at some point. They DO eat a lot though!! 

Thank you so much, Kupar, for your lovely response. 

💚💚💚💚💚

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

A lot of people think I’m younger than I actually am, in my 20s I was regularly ID’d for buying alcohol. Things changed when I became a mother… that’s probably aged me 🤣🤣 god I’m terrible for saying that!! 

17 the year I left school which I hated so much and went off to uni. This was the age I stated to love myself ❤️

I dreaded turning 30 lol. Wasn’t as bad as it sounded. I still feel like I’m 19/20 though but my body tells me otherwise. I guess now that I’m a responsible adult (ha) with mortgage, family commitments, good job I guess the fear of getting older has subsided for now. Circle back in 7 years when I’m about to turn 40 🤣

4. What do you do to stay young and healthy?. I love looking good. If there’s one thing I do have it’s a pretty good self care routine. Maybe my autism helps this I dunno but I’ll spend time moisturising, taking care of myself and generally making sure I always feel pretty happy!

i hope not… I love my wee kink. It’s my little hideaway

6. What do you look forward to getting older? Having a child free house, retirement and travelling the world. There’s a lot of places I want to see before I pop the clogs! 

• Love 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 12:41 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I am 57 but I look and act and feel younger than this. People are often surprised when I tell them my real age. I feel about 30 and am as happy hanging out with the youngsters as I am with people my own age. When I do physical hard graft though my body does have a habit of reminding me I am not 30 anymore, lol.

I am a notorious practical joker and still have the sense of humour of a naughty schoolboy.

My favourite age was probably 18. Old enough to make my own choices and do my own thing but young enough to still have my whole life ahead of me and to be carefree and fun loving. And crucially, in the UK anyway, it was the age when I could legally drink in pubs and bars which was important to me at that age.

I fear getting old in several ways. The inevitable loss of loved ones who are getting older too and my own future frailties. In particular - a potential risk for diabetics like me - I fear losing my sight which would utterly destroy my life.

I try to stay young in body as well as mind by doing most of the more physical jobs in work to stay fit.

I think my pee kink will always be with me but my libido and degree of sexual interest will likely diminish. Already at 57 I have noticed that my sexual impulses are less intense and frequent than they used to be.

The obvious thing to look forward to as I get older is retirement and the ability to give up work if I choose, or perhaps continue on a part time basis only

• Hug 1
  • Love 1

1. Do you feel, act, and look your age? Can people guess your age?

Unfortunately, the Australian sun hasn’t been kind to me, I look older than 55, and because of a couple of health issues, I’m like a Fairbanks Morse diesel starting up in the mornings. I still have a full head of hair, baldness will not be an issue. I have a tee shirt that says ‘I never thought I’d be the same age as old people’. As for acting my age, I feel like a kid, the internet, a gaming pc, a PS5 and a crazy wife that accommodates my every desire.

I think it was in my 40’s, a nobody that ran a small internet/programming business (sold it for a mint, lol) and attempted to retire. This didn’t work for various reasons, boredom was one of them. I travelled a fair bit, being single, I managed a few, out of the ordinary destinations, USA (Route 66 on a big Harley) Canada, Alaska and eventually Scotland, where I met a girl more depraved than me.

3. Do you fear getting old? What scares you the most?

No, not really, it’s a fact of life. Maigh and I have talked about this, she has only one condition, I’m not allowed to die first and leave her alone. Dying doesn’t concern me over much, it’s all the people that miss you when you’re gone that weighs me down.

4. What do you do to stay young and healthy?.

Young I can’t fix, lol. I’m on multivitamins and probiotics. There are a couple of other medications that I need for my strange arthritis. Do they work? Two lots of Covid went through my house, I never got it, both times. Maigh was done with flu a while back, she had it for 3 weeks, I kicked it in 4 days, much to her disgust.

5. Do you think your pee kink will remain as you age? Or do you think older people lose their kinks over time?

I don’t see any evidence of it diminishing anytime soon. The pee aspect has gone a little sparse, but when it does happen, it’s pretty epic. I’m not ashamed of using viagra, keeping Maigh happy is my main objective. She keeps telling me that we are going to play merry hell in the nursing home.

6. What do you look forward to getting older?

I’m currently transitioning to retirement, 10 years earlier than the government requirements, so I need to fund it, this isn’t a problem, but I’m looking forward to just doing nothing. Everything is paid off, I own this house, own the cars, and have no credit cards, neither does Maigh. We are ok.

MidoriLemonade, thank you for starting this thread. It has been an interesting read.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

1. Do you feel, act, and look your age? Can people guess your age?

Unfortunately, the Australian sun hasn’t been kind to me, I look older than 55, and because of a couple of health issues, I’m like a Fairbanks Morse diesel starting up in the mornings. I still have a full head of hair, baldness will not be an issue. I have a tee shirt that says ‘I never thought I’d be the same age as old people’. As for acting my age, I feel like a kid, the internet, a gaming pc, a PS5 and a crazy wife that accommodates my every desire.

I think it was in my 40’s, a nobody that ran a small internet/programming business (sold it for a mint, lol) and attempted to retire. This didn’t work for various reasons, boredom was one of them. I travelled a fair bit, being single, I managed a few, out of the ordinary destinations, USA (Route 66 on a big Harley) Canada, Alaska and eventually Scotland, where I met a girl more depraved than me.

3. Do you fear getting old? What scares you the most?

No, not really, it’s a fact of life. Maigh and I have talked about this, she has only one condition, I’m not allowed to die first and leave her alone. Dying doesn’t concern me over much, it’s all the people that miss you when you’re gone that weighs me down.

4. What do you do to stay young and healthy?.

Young I can’t fix, lol. I’m on multivitamins and probiotics. There are a couple of other medications that I need for my strange arthritis. Do they work? Two lots of Covid went through my house, I never got it, both times. Maigh was done with flu a while back, she had it for 3 weeks, I kicked it in 4 days, much to her disgust.

5. Do you think your pee kink will remain as you age? Or do you think older people lose their kinks over time?

I don’t see any evidence of it diminishing anytime soon. The pee aspect has gone a little sparse, but when it does happen, it’s pretty epic. I’m not ashamed of using viagra, keeping Maigh happy is my main objective. She keeps telling me that we are going to play merry hell in the nursing home.

6. What do you look forward to getting older?

I’m currently transitioning to retirement, 10 years earlier than the government requirements, so I need to fund it, this isn’t a problem, but I’m looking forward to just doing nothing. Everything is paid off, I own this house, own the cars, and have no credit cards, neither does Maigh. We are ok.

MidoriLemonade, thank you for starting this thread. It has been an interesting read.

Thanks @Scot_Lover - your answers are really interesting too 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Just spotted this thread so apologies for being late to the party, but:

1. I probably generally act my age (early 50s) but I still do plenty of daft things and spur of the moment things that maybe more suited to younger people.   I still have desires to do things that younger people do but those around me (mainly my wife) are not interested so some of those things don't happen.

2. Favourite age would be when I was at university so around 20 years old.  I was young, free and single, enjoyed lots of activities and had enough free time that I could do all these things without worrying about it.

3. I don't fear getting old as such, but I do fear getting ill.  I don't want to suffer and I don't want to impose my suffering on those around me.   I'd rather drop dead quickly than have a life where I can't do the things I enjoy doing.  I have known some people who have lived to a good old age but kept their brain and body active and enjoyed life until it ended whilst I've also known people who have suffered for years.   I don't want to be in that category and if there was the option to switch me off if I had a serious debilitating illness then I'd rather flick that switch.

4. I enjoy outdoor activities including walking, cycling and kayaking.   I try to stay reasonably fit but I'm not overly serious about any of it.

5. I hope I'll retain my pee kink and I can't see why I would lose it.   I've had it since a young age so it is probably very much part of me.

6. The main thing I look forward to is retiring so I have time to do all the things I want to do.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

There is no point worrying about getting older. It is part of life and happening to us all. Some of us are further down the road to old age than others, that's all. None of us ever really want to get old but its better than the alternative.

The problems of getting older though involve more potential physical frailties, an increasing inability to do physically strenuous tasks we once did, or to walk quite as fast, and suchlike. And we become more prone to various illnessses and medical conditions of varying degrees of severity. In our 20s we might have regarded the pub as our second home. By the time we are retired it is more likely to be the doctor's surgery, lol.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2023 at 3:59 AM, steve25805 said:

There is no point worrying about getting older. It is part of life and happening to us all. Some of us are further down the road to old age than others, that's all. None of us ever really want to get old but its better than the alternative.

The problems of getting older though involve more potential physical frailties, an increasing inability to do physically strenuous tasks we once did, or to walk quite as fast, and suchlike. And we become more prone to various illnessses and medical conditions of varying degrees of severity. In our 20s we might have regarded the pub as our second home. By the time we are retired it is more likely to be the doctor's surgery, lol.

Yes,it is true. Older people tend to talk more about health issues. You have to be more mindful of health as you age. I think that your body will look after you if you look after it, but can’t do much about genetics. If you are going to inherit health issues,it just has to be managed. 

• Like 1
On 2/27/2023 at 10:56 PM, Alfresco said:

Just spotted this thread so apologies for being late to the party, but:

1. I probably generally act my age (early 50s) but I still do plenty of daft things and spur of the moment things that maybe more suited to younger people.   I still have desires to do things that younger people do but those around me (mainly my wife) are not interested so some of those things don't happen.

2. Favourite age would be when I was at university so around 20 years old.  I was young, free and single, enjoyed lots of activities and had enough free time that I could do all these things without worrying about it.

3. I don't fear getting old as such, but I do fear getting ill.  I don't want to suffer and I don't want to impose my suffering on those around me.   I'd rather drop dead quickly than have a life where I can't do the things I enjoy doing.  I have known some people who have lived to a good old age but kept their brain and body active and enjoyed life until it ended whilst I've also known people who have suffered for years.   I don't want to be in that category and if there was the option to switch me off if I had a serious debilitating illness then I'd rather flick that switch.

4. I enjoy outdoor activities including walking, cycling and kayaking.   I try to stay reasonably fit but I'm not overly serious about any of it.

5. I hope I'll retain my pee kink and I can't see why I would lose it.   I've had it since a young age so it is probably very much part of me.

6. The main thing I look forward to is retiring so I have time to do all the things I want to do.

You do give off a very youthful vibe. I definitely agree with no. 3. I don’t want to be unable to enjoy life, and would not want to use up resources, so I would prefer the peace of death than the anguish of a drawn out terminal illness. No. 6 is so true…I look forward to the kids moving out and having some time to relax and travel. Even things that I just don’t get time to do, like the beach and library sound great. All I do is work! 

• Like 1
On 1/15/2023 at 8:38 AM, peeingone said:

I am a little old but not still in my early 30's but yeah I do get worried about getting old and many things bother me as I get older. I am not too old but I do miss my younger days a lot. 

You just have to make the most of each day and not have regrets. I chased my dreams in my 20s, living out my fantasies, and travelling and seeing live music. In my 40s I have many fond memories to inspire me and make me smile. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1