Learning Spanish and looking for someone to practice with

Paige18

On 12/8/2022 at 7:29 PM, Paige18 said:

Hey, I'm learning Spanish and looking for some people to practice with.  Is there anyone here that's fluent in Spanish that wants to practice with me?

Llevo 17 años practicando este hermoso idioma, y me agradaría mucho estar a tu servicio.

(I've got 17 years practicing this beautiful language under my belt, and i'd be only too happy to be at your service)

😀

No issues at all with this post, after all Peefans is all about building up friendships and often there's far more to ourselves than just a single kink - so love it when people can come together and help each other out.

In the interests of not creating a precedent though, I'd suggest that the conversational Spanish be kept in messages and that way we stick to the site principle of all posts being in English.  As long as you're happy @Paige18 to receive messages from the people for that purpose, after a curtesy introduction here.

(As I say - don't want to be grinch-like and love that you're doing this here.   No problem with one-liners in Spanish as above either.  Just that it shouldn't become the norm across the site).