I’m jealous of gays and lesbians - regarding public bathrooms

I’m a straight male, but I imagine what it would be like to be gay / lesbian who have a pee fetish like me and going to public bathrooms.   I can only relate it to what I would feel if I went to a public women’s bathroom and hearing women pissing in stalls next to me.  It would make me soooo horny every time I went to a public bathroom.   Hard to imagine.  I mean, at work and knowing a coworker and then hearing her piss next to me would push me almost over the edge 🤣.  
And are there women’s bathrooms that do not have stalls, but more than one toilet?  Where you could actually see a lady having a wee if you are in the bathroom too?   With men, we have open urinals so that happens all the time of course.   
Anyway, just a random thought I had and thought I’d share.  

• Like 1

I agree that gay people must have the best experience here.   I don't really think about it, but I am sure that some gay guys enjoy seeing other pee at the urinals or at least are checking out the equipment, so they have a very unfair advantage.   In fact though, whilst it doesn't particularly bother me to expose myself in front of men, I would rather have girls watching me than men, so I think to make it fair, unisex facilities are the way forward - especially if we could ever get as far as having ladies willing to pee in open urinals.   Unfortunately, any shared facilities, at least for the foreseeable future, are likely to involve private cubicles.

Same goes for communal changing rooms at gyms etc., gay people can easily enjoy and appreciate the naked bodies of other people in the changing room - even if most of them are heterosexual and don't really appreciate being looked at by others of the same gender.

• Like 1

I once knew a bisexual girl (mostly straight, but with at least SOME interest in other women) at a university and actually asked her about this in regards to traveling for university- and research-related events. She sometimes stayed in a room with other women, and I asked if this led to any "interesting" situations. She said that it did sometimes make it awkward.

I'd think that regarding peeing, it's easier for gay men, as women mostly pee openly only in front of their friends, and if the friends know of someone's same-sex attraction then it's either an awkward situation of the gay/bi girl hiding her interest, or the friends might choose not to pee with her at all. Aside from the situation in Asian women's restrooms that has been discussed in at least one thread here (that until then I didn't know existed), I don't think there's anything like men's urinals where strangers expose themselves to each other for peeing. As far as changing, I don't know. I've never seen a significant number of men changing openly in men's bathrooms, outside stalls. Even in e.g. summer camps where there were communal showers, most if not all guys used swim trunks and did what they called "deck changing" where they used a towel around their waists when replacing one pair of pants/underwear with another. I could see where maybe women might be less shy about that particular aspect, especially regarding changing tops.

23 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Same goes for communal changing rooms at gyms etc., gay people can easily enjoy and appreciate the naked bodies of other people in the changing room - even if most of them are heterosexual and don't really appreciate being looked at by others of the same gender.

I have a lesbian cousin and a couple of lesbian friends so I can say that you're right they do enjoy the views. Women tend to be less inhibited about being naked around other women than they are around men so it provides them with some excellent opportunities although you are also right when you say most are heterosexual so nothing is ever going to happen. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

When i was going out regularly on big concerts or parties, that was mostly before covid happened, it wasn't abnormal that women used the mens bathroom if the girls one was overcrowded. This happened mostly during the breaks of a concerts or equal. I always thought, that's unfair.

What if those women just had the same piss fetish as i have, an just enjoyed the view of 20 men, dicks out, pissing up a fountain in some urinals while they searched for an empty stall?

Imagine what would have happend if i as a male were doing the same thing and going into the womens bathroom? Pretty sure i would've been taken out of the location pretty quickly and declared as a pervert.

Once i was pissing in an urinal, minding my own business when 2 young ladies entered the already very crowded mens bathroom on a concert and announced themselves very loudly that they're only here because the womens bathroom was so full, and nobody should be disturbed by them blabla. Annoyed about the reoccurring situation, i absentmindedly yelled out, more funny than serious, that they should go to there own bathroom.

And then all hell broke loose. I got screamed at by one of those chicks what i was imaging who i am to talk like this to her and that it was her good right to go piss in the mens stall because its not fair that the women took too long in her bathroom and if i have to hide my tiny dick from her etc. blabla. This girl got apeshit crazy about my little statement and i've had to listen to this while i was pissing, so i even was in a somewhat vulnerable position.

Those two were clearly drunk, but that was a pretty harsh answer for a woman who was clearly taking advantage of the mens bathroom and probably got a kick out of seeing 20 men piss.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Overlord said:

When i was going out regularly on big concerts or parties, that was mostly before covid happened, it wasn't abnormal that women used the mens bathroom if the girls one was overcrowded. This happened mostly during the breaks of a concerts or equal. I always thought, that's unfair.

What if those women just had the same piss fetish as i have, an just enjoyed the view of 20 men, dicks out, pissing up a fountain in some urinals while they searched for an empty stall?

Imagine what would have happend if i as a male were doing the same thing and going into the womens bathroom? Pretty sure i would've been taken out of the location pretty quickly and declared as a pervert.

Once i was pissing in an urinal, minding my own business when 2 young ladies entered the already very crowded mens bathroom on a concert and announced themselves very loudly that they're only here because the womens bathroom was so full, and nobody should be disturbed by them blabla. Annoyed about the reoccurring situation, i absentmindedly yelled out, more funny than serious, that they should go to there own bathroom.

And then all hell broke loose. I got screamed at by one of those chicks what i was imaging who i am to talk like this to her and that it was her good right to go piss in the mens stall because its not fair that the women took too long in her bathroom and if i have to hide my tiny dick from her etc. blabla. This girl got apeshit crazy about my little statement and i've had to listen to this while i was pissing, so i even was in a somewhat vulnerable position.

Those two were clearly drunk, but that was a pretty harsh answer for a woman who was clearly taking advantage of the mens bathroom and probably got a kick out of seeing 20 men piss.

I have been to several concerts where the ladies came into the gents and I've posted about it on the forums.  I have no problem with ladies using the gents, but I do think it is double standards and men would get severe reprimands or worse if they tried to use the ladies, yet when ladies come into the gents, they can see the men at urinals and then go and hide themselves away in the stalls, whilst if a man went into the ladies, they wouldn't see anything anyway as everyone is in a cubicle.  I have definitely been in situations where the ladies are queuing for the cubicles in the men's toilets and are stood there very obviously looking at the guys at the urinals and enjoying the view, which I don't mind, but I'd much prefer it if they returned the favour and left the cubicle door open when they peed - but that is very unlikely.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
45 minutes ago, Couple92 said:

Go on then.. share the story 😂

In a queue in a very crowded mens room on Saturday afternoon. 2 lads in front of me both very desperate to piss and shuffling about. One goes into the first cubicle to come free, with the other saying: "let me go first, I'm almost pissing myself!!". A urinal then opens up, and I get the one next to him. He does a frantic gushing piss for nearly 2 minutes. Interestingly, he was only about 5'6 but really well endowed and obviously a massive bladder lol. Even got to see his underwear. Whilst I was in the queue 2 woman pushed their way in, to use a cubicle because they couldn't wait in the female queue which was out of the door!!

• Hot 2
7 minutes ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

I'm a gay man and my take on this is that sure your fetish is being performed right next to you, but you're not allowed to actually watch and enjoy it for fear of getting beat up.

I agree but just be discrete. My situation was helped in that I was desperate to pee as well!! 😂😉

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

I'm a gay man and my take on this is that sure your fetish is being performed right next to you, but you're not allowed to actually watch and enjoy it for fear of getting beat up.

Where I'm from, males are socialized to look straight ahead at the urinal for fear of getting beat up, just for being suspected of peeking. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
5 hours ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

You can stare as much as you want if you ever find yourself next to me - the only problem is knowing that it's me...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 12/12/2022 at 8:47 PM, NortheastPeeFan said:

Which is weird since girls will literally pee together and keep chatting.

• Agree 1