I Beat my Record 🏆

Awesome story. I just noticed you for the first time.

I don't know how you could hold your pee at all sitting on the toilet with your bladder about to burst. That is signal it's ok to let go.

Also it is totally legit to addin the time you peed the second time you had to go again so soon because, in an extreme hold your bladder is so stretched it cannot empty completely. The amount/ time of the second time you had to go was already in yoir bladder.  

I have added the amount I had to pee minutes after a hold and measure for that reason.

Congratulations on your new record. Taking close to or even over a minute of hard peeing to empty your bladder is quite an accomplishment. 

Thank you gor posting your story. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Ajr972 said:

Wow that is amazing! Such a hot experience and amazing you were able to go for so long being so desperate. I have no doubt you’ll hit your goal and I can’t wait for you to try again!

Grazie mille amico mio. Maybe I'll need your help for next time I try lol 

5 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

I'm proud of this and you!

Thank you Oysterman!!

27 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

You @Bacardi telling us the detail of beating your record, and all us guys beating our …..

Hey! No beating your meat to my posts 😡

Just kidding. Makes me feel good to know I stroke that particular part of you 😊

7 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

How am I gonna get the crispy edges on my hamburgers then?

You send me pictures of you cumming over me. That'll crisp them up! Totally not in a thirsty, selfish, I'd totally get off to a video of you shooting your cum, kind of way. I've scientifically proven it!

• Hot 2