The perfect urinal

Urinals are great, it's such a streamlined system, and with a little bit of good design it allows for a touch-free pee experience (think of COVID or any other germs). In an ideal bathroom you walk through the maze entrance, approach a urinal, once you're finished it automatically flushes, wash your hands with the automatic faucet and automatic soap dispenser, dry your hands with a paper towel or automatic hand dryer, and exit. You don't need to touch anything that anyone else touched, it's as touchless as peeing in nature while being 100% socially acceptable.

But urinals themselves leave a lot to be desired. First of all, every male has experienced splashback, some say you can eliminate it with the right techniques, but the ideal urinal should be forgiving of user-error. Actually, the idea urinal shouldn't require aiming at all, the user should only need to unleash the hose and be able to pee hands-free. Also, some cultures like to wash their bits after peeing, I've never seen a urinal provide this functionality. When it comes to washing, the water used for washing hands (and possibly bits) can be reused for flushing.

I have a prototype of this perfect urinal. That's not true, my faucet isn't automatic and the design can be improved since this wasn't actually built for peeing.

9f0c895c-e1c8-4844-89b8-01a52f00b980.d0b69a10c22f01664ff94c3c880c380d.jpeg.a78664d97ed520d92367a98ef521efa0.jpeg

Really though, I love how ideal the laundry sink is for peeing. All I need to do pee is free my penis from my pants and relax, both of my hands are free while I'm peeing and I don't have to worry about misses or splashes. I can wash my penis if I desire, then wash my hands, and all this water is reused for flushing too.

The hands-free part I also achieve at home by sitting on the toilet, but standing is just so much more fulfilling.

Does anyone have a more ideal urinal?

• Like 4

I pee in sinks regularly and to that the are a great time saver and water saver.   These sinks are getting quite common in UK motorway services and other high traffic locations.  I think they make excellent urinals and are space saving as 8 people can use them together.   They would be great for festivals:

image.thumb.png.8d3e69926f6c4fa07689832cfffa5b11.png

another alternative would be a simple trough urinal with taps for washing above.

Edited by Alfresco
Image wasn't displaying

I’ve always dreamed of one day owning a club that’s a little bit “fruity” if you catch my drift. 
The men’s room urinal would essentially be a large grate in the middle of the room that you could stand anywhere on and piss into. Basically like a giant drain. Perfect for exhibitionists, voyeurs, and piss fetishists! 
The idea of a bunch of people (men and women if they felt so inclined) standing around unleashing their piss into this giant drain watching one another. Heaven! 

• Hot 3
On 12/5/2022 at 6:24 PM, Foobar said:

Urinals are great, it's such a streamlined system, and with a little bit of good design it allows for a touch-free pee experience (think of COVID or any other germs). In an ideal bathroom you walk through the maze entrance, approach a urinal, once you're finished it automatically flushes, wash your hands with the automatic faucet and automatic soap dispenser, dry your hands with a paper towel or automatic hand dryer, and exit. You don't need to touch anything that anyone else touched, it's as touchless as peeing in nature while being 100% socially acceptable.

But urinals themselves leave a lot to be desired. First of all, every male has experienced splashback, some say you can eliminate it with the right techniques, but the ideal urinal should be forgiving of user-error. Actually, the idea urinal shouldn't require aiming at all, the user should only need to unleash the hose and be able to pee hands-free. Also, some cultures like to wash their bits after peeing, I've never seen a urinal provide this functionality. When it comes to washing, the water used for washing hands (and possibly bits) can be reused for flushing.

I have a prototype of this perfect urinal. That's not true, my faucet isn't automatic and the design can be improved since this wasn't actually built for peeing.

9f0c895c-e1c8-4844-89b8-01a52f00b980.d0b69a10c22f01664ff94c3c880c380d.jpeg.a78664d97ed520d92367a98ef521efa0.jpeg

Really though, I love how ideal the laundry sink is for peeing. All I need to do pee is free my penis from my pants and relax, both of my hands are free while I'm peeing and I don't have to worry about misses or splashes. I can wash my penis if I desire, then wash my hands, and all this water is reused for flushing too.

The hands-free part I also achieve at home by sitting on the toilet, but standing is just so much more fulfilling.

Does anyone have a more ideal urinal?

About this washing my dick after peeing... I usually do that to, not with the flushing water of the urinal of course, (😄) but I turn around with my dick hanging out my fly, walk to the wash basin and rinse my dick, with or without other guys present. 😜 Sometimes I get very surprised looks, as you can imagine. But I don't care what they might think. 😋

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
On 12/8/2022 at 7:53 AM, Couple92 said:

I’ve always dreamed of one day owning a club that’s a little bit “fruity” if you catch my drift. 
The men’s room urinal would essentially be a large grate in the middle of the room that you could stand anywhere on and piss into. Basically like a giant drain. Perfect for exhibitionists, voyeurs, and piss fetishists! 
The idea of a bunch of people (men and women if they felt so inclined) standing around unleashing their piss into this giant drain watching one another. Heaven! 

I love this idea.  I once found a public toilet that had a grating for the floor.  It still had the usual facilities, but the floor was grating over the entire space with a further floor about 6 inches below.   It was obvious that the idea was that if anyone missed the toilet then the pee went straight through the grating and a simple hose down was all that was needed to clean.   The ladies was the same.   I am sure that some people (male and female) just pissed on the grating regardless - seem like it was an invitation to do just that.   It would be a huge saving on complicated plumbing and porcelain to just have a grid on the floor over a subfloor that was sloped towards a drain in the corner and had water jets that released water across the sub floor at intervals.   You would still need normal facilities for some functions, but for peeing it would be the obvious answer for a cheap solution for any gender.   There could be toilet roll dispensers on the wall and bins to put used tissues in.   Could be a lot of fun.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1