Having your non-pee partner indulge you

JDG

Probably like most of you, I have a girlfriend who is not interested in pee. I am lucky my interests are quite light, I find a girl who pees outside of a toilet very sexy and arousing but that's where the interest stops. My girlfriend knows about this and she definitely indulges me. In my presence, she has peed in parking lots, on the side of the highway, in alleys, in nature, under the shower, in the bathtub and jn the sink. Best part, all out of necessity, not because she wanted to turn me on (but she didn't mind that part 😁). She has told me some lovely stories about long before she met me as well. She has done this since she was little as she was raised this way and has admitted she also has lots of fun peeing outside (but like playing a game, not sexual).

I don't want pee to be part of my sex life between the sheets, so I am happy with where we stand. However, sometimes I feel like asking her to pee in a certain place because I haven't seen her do that yet but I feel it would be very sexy. I would love to see her pee in a parking garage for instance. She told me she has done so with her sister a year before she met me and I was so excited by the story! Also I'd love to see her pee in things like a doorway of a shop. And very recently because of very sad personal circumstances she had to wear adult diapers for a short period. Even though I am not into wetting or diaper play at all, we still have some left and I'd love to see her pee in one. 

Problem is, I'm very hesitant to ask her things like that. 99% of the peeing she does is spontaneous out of necessity. I don't want to embarrass her and put her on the spot, giving her the feeling like she HAS to do it. She probably also would feel sorry for the owner of the shop if she'd pee in their doorway rather than she'd have fun with it like usually. Also I feel ashamed myself to ask these kind of things from her, so I never do it. Have you guys been in the same situation and did you somehow get more confidence to ask your partner? Did it work out for you? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I have been in your exact position. My girlfriend knew it turned me on, and because she thought peeing outside was fun, she would sometimes make it a show for me. Eventually I started requesting it, and she was happy to oblige me. But in time she started feeling obligated and resentful about it, and it took the fun out of it. If I had to do it again, I would have kept it spontaneous like it was in the beginning. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Takashi96 said:

I have been in your exact position. My girlfriend knew it turned me on, and because she thought peeing outside was fun, she would sometimes make it a show for me. Eventually I started requesting it, and she was happy to oblige me. But in time she started feeling obligated and resentful about it, and it took the fun out of it. If I had to do it again, I would have kept it spontaneous like it was in the beginning. 

Wow that’s too bad it turned that way but that’s super nice of her how it started and that she actually put on a show for you knowing what it meant 

Women are socialized to please men, and unfortunately, they often go to greater lengths to please their partners than their partners do for them. 

So on one hand, it was really hot. She genuinely enjoyed getting me off, but it didn't get her off. Only one of us had a fetish. And she eventually felt resentful about doing it. 

There is a lot of truth about that really unfortunate she never found any pleasure from it in general I think it’s a tough sell to talk your partner into peeing outside for your own pleasure if they don’t get anything from it I feel like even just seeing your partner pull her pants down outdoors is extremely hot let alone squatting and pissing for you. Glad to hear you were atleast able to get off from it while it lasted tho! 

I have the same hesitation with my GF. She pees in the shower for me sometimes to please me but she isn't into pee herself though. Her pee tastes like Divine Nectar. 🍓💦💛💦👅🥰 And yet, I hardly dare to ask it straight away. I whisper in her ear " I want to lick your beautiful peeing pussy" and " I want your pee", when we are making love in bed, but she will never do it in bed for me. We have to "prepare" everything in the bathroom while showering for example and then the "magic moment" is gone already. I feel lucky with her as it is at the moment and don't want to push her. Your "problem" is a little less I guess, while your sweet GF is already ok with peeing outside. You could "dress up" your request "wrapped" in a story how you would love to see some pee action of her in a certain situation. Tell her that that would turn you on greatly! Although I can imagine she might feel sorry for a store owner, but a parking garage would definitly belong to the possibilities I think. MUCH pee luck in trying! 

1 hour ago, Takashi96 said:

Women are socialized to please men, and unfortunately, they often go to greater lengths to please their partners than their partners do for them. 

So on one hand, it was really hot. She genuinely enjoyed getting me off, but it didn't get her off. Only one of us had a fetish. And she eventually felt resentful about doing it. 

I’m surprised she didn’t get off by how much it turned you on and got you off from her doing something she really didn’t mind doing she could have used that against you for her own pleasure 

Edited by Tman27
20 minutes ago, Tman27 said:

I’m surprised she didn’t get off by how much it turned you off and got you off from her doing something she really didn’t mind doing she could have used that against you for her own pleasure 

She did get off from how much it turned me on. At first. But we were together for years. By the end of the relationship it became another strike against me. 

• Hug 1

I would gladly squat In a bush somewhere for my partner if I knew it got them off idk how that could ever get old 😂 it’s such a intimate thing to do with your partner but it’s tough to convince the other person that doesn’t share the fetish 

• Agree 1
7 minutes ago, Takashi96 said:

Have you ever tried squatting to pee? It's not as easy as it looks. 

Um yea that’s a funny story but I have tried it a handful of times by myself in the woods lol I really wanted to see what it was like 

• Haha 1

Lol I actually was lucky enough to see my partner piss outside once and she doesn’t share the fetish either so I alone afterwards and wanted to try peeing the way she did… don’t judge hahaha it’s a lot of work tho 

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, Peetea said:

I have the same hesitation with my GF. She pees in the shower for me sometimes to please me but she isn't into pee herself though. Her pee tastes like Divine Nectar. 🍓💦💛💦👅🥰 And yet, I hardly dare to ask it straight away. I whisper in her ear " I want to lick your beautiful peeing pussy" and " I want your pee", when we are making love in bed, but she will never do it in bed for me. We have to "prepare" everything in the bathroom while showering for example and then the "magic moment" is gone already. I feel lucky with her as it is at the moment and don't want to push her. Your "problem" is a little less I guess, while your sweet GF is already ok with peeing outside. You could "dress up" your request "wrapped" in a story how you would love to see some pee action of her in a certain situation. Tell her that that would turn you on greatly! Although I can imagine she might feel sorry for a store owner, but a parking garage would definitly belong to the possibilities I think. MUCH pee luck in trying! 

Probably you are right in that she would be willing to pee in a garage if the need arises. We do a lot of road tripping and then it's almost a certainty that I will see her pee at least twice. She isn't bothered to do that in the slightest. She even told me she also did that around her ex, who thought it was very unladylike to pee outside and actively tried to discourage her from doing so, but even then she wasn't really bothered. And I guess my love for watching it took away the last 1% of hesitation that she still had when she was with her ex 😂

Reading your comment and reading back my opening post though I might have phrased it a bit wrong. Being afraid of crossing her boundaries is just a very small part of it, because she's generally very uninhibited about and would more than likely pee wherever I ask her to (as long as it's considerate to others, hence not on private property like a doorway). Hell, she even once needed to go during a roadtrip and wanted to take that piss in the middle of a densely populated residential street in broad daylight as that's where we were driving at the time. Of all people I had to talk her out of that idea because I was afraid of her decency (something I still regret to this day haha). Not the first time I talked her out of peeing somewhere that I regretted afterwards either.. 

Anyway, long story short, even though she knows for many years now that I love it, I still am not 100% comfortable with me having this kink. I'm often quite ashamed of it and even though my gf is very comfortable with it, I already turn really red if I ask her if she wants to pee in the shower for me. While her answer always is something along the lines of: sure thing dear, I have done that for many years before I met you, why would I suddenly stop pissing in the shower now? 

This lack of confidence is what holds me from having more and sexier sightings from my gf, not her reluctance to pee somewhere in public.. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, JDG said:

Being afraid of crossing her boundaries is just a very small part of it, because she's generally very uninhibited

5 hours ago, JDG said:

I still am not 100% comfortable with me having this kink

There is an interesting combination of things going on here. You know your GF (who sounds great by the way!) better than any of us. I think you're asking for our help and suggestions about how you can start a conversation with her about your kink, rather than about how to ask her to do things. By which I think I mean you want to hear her say "It's OK for you to have this kink. Let's agree how we make it fun." Perhaps thinking of it like that will help you find a way to have that conversation. Maybe the best outcome would be that she agrees to initiate things, rather than you having to ask. Good luck. You both seem really nice, considerate people. 

My boyfriend wasn't into pee at first, but was willing to try it because he knew it was a turn on and I was willing to try stuff I wasn't into that he was like bondage. He'd pee for me and send me videos or pictures, but the real test was if he minded being peed on or not. We tried it once and he decided it wasn't a turn off, so I'm good to piss on him pretty freely, especially if I'm doing something he likes while doing it like kissing his neck and feeling him up. 

33 minutes ago, Dante_Heart said:

My boyfriend wasn't into pee at first, but was willing to try it because he knew it was a turn on and I was willing to try stuff I wasn't into that he was like bondage. He'd pee for me and send me videos or pictures, but the real test was if he minded being peed on or not. We tried it once and he decided it wasn't a turn off, so I'm good to piss on him pretty freely, especially if I'm doing something he likes while doing it like kissing his neck and feeling him up. 

I think that's great..  you're willing to do stuff for him and he's willing to do stuff for you... thats what it's all about...

I'm not into BDSM or anything but I would do it if a girl was willing to pee on the floor or in the shower for me

Just sit her down and have a proper conversation about it. A healthy relationship is built on communication, so if nothing else, it would probably strengthen your relationship with her. It would demonstrate your honesty and willingness to trust her in a generally sensible issue.

The promising news is that she has indulged you in the past.

Just make it clear that it's not a requisite and that you aren't forcing her to do anything that she isn't comfortable with.

If it's a hard no, then it's a no.

Edited by MasterDarcy
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1