If you are straight, do you have interest in watching same-sex peeing?

The much I fully support anybody who has this fetish, I must admit I prefer watching and interacting with women. Besides being naughty I really enjoy the sexual arousal. That being said I of course got often enough inspired to try new places for messing around by watching content from like-minded males.

• Agree 1

When I was younger - I had no interest in seeing anything about men. 
The older I get, the more I realize that all humans are beautiful. A guy can still be straight and appreciate the beauty of a nude man.  Likewise, a man can be straight and appreciate the utter sexiness of a man pissing.

• Agree 1

As a straight male, I don't enjoy vanilla male peeing.

The only exception is when a female helps a male pee by holding it for him, even better if she takes care of the whole process from unzipping to cleaning to putting it back in. But I think that's because I enjoy the affection shown by the female, not the actual act of the male peeing.

Edited by Foobar
  • Like 1

I'd self classify as straight but I'm not opposed to watching another guy peeing.  And I have the occasional bi-curious moment and wonder what it might be like to pee with guy.  Sexuality is pretty fluid and the right moment could produce unexpected results.

• Like 3

I'm straight and the only interest in a male peeing is the situation, location or puddle they are leaving. If I'm envious of the situation its interesting because I could imagine myself peeing where the man is peeing. If its a unique location or leaves a puddle that also makes it interesting. Men peeing in conventional locaitons has zero interest for me.

• Agree 1