The House of Peeing invitation

Greenhouse/conservatory. The idea of spraying down all the glass walls, and being observed from outside really appeals 

And entrance hall. I would like the idea of standing there and nonchalantly peeing as the other house guests arrived. They would know they'd arrived at the right place 🙂

Edited by Kupar
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Lounge/Living room:  I'd stand naked in the middle of the room with a selection of drinks ... and try to pee on the guests' feet as they choose their preferred beverage 

Bedroom:  Just hanging out, peeing on things (bed, floor, in closets, etc.), hoping someone will come to join me

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Like 1

Living room, where me and a bunch of other women are just sitting around hanging out and we just piss ourselves when we have to go, where ever we're sitting. 

Also bedroom. Just going in there, sitting on the bed and using it as our toilet would be so nice. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

This house is large and luxurious.  It has a big open foyer with long  twin sprial stairs leading to the second floor balcony.  I would love to hold my pee until desperate,  then  stand at the second floor balcony railing and pee over the edge to the floor below. I love peeing from high places causing a big splatter below.

In the basement there is an Olympic size pool with a diving board. I would really enjoy peeing off the diving board into the pool below. Or better yet spring board off the diving board doing a back flip, all while peeing a overfull bladder of pee.

So hall balcony. And basement pool room

• Like 2
On 12/4/2022 at 8:49 AM, Kasslyn_xK said:

You've been invited to the house of peeing along with many others.

What 2 rooms would you pick and what would you be peeing on from the 2 rooms you chose?

(It can be any room you think of! Get creative!)

The middle of the carpet in the living room, and all over the bed in the bedroom.

• Love 1

Living room: from / on the sofa while everybody is just chilling, chatting and just pissing nonchalantly wherever they feel it, like if it's the most natural thing to do

Bedroom: standing at the door, pulling out my dick and power spraying the whole room (carpet, bed whatever gets hit)

• Agree 1
  • Love 3

What a cruel question. I want to piss everywhere and not just in two rooms. 😄 Watching and helping others to piss wherever they want.

But if i have to choose, i pick the balcony over the big entrance door and sending some golden rain over the railing to the newly arrived guests who waits in the front yard to get in. Just a little warm welcome from me. 😉

And second i would choose the dining hall, where i maybe could fill up some drinks for the guests who are dining.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 12/10/2022 at 11:48 AM, Dawen said:

Living room: from / on the sofa while everybody is just chilling, chatting and just pissing nonchalantly wherever they feel it, like if it's the most natural thing to do

To be precise: The living room would have enough people in it so we would be close together, so that the nonchalant peeing would splash on the legs and feet of whomever I was chatting with, and vice versa.

1) I picture a potted plant being located in the living room.  I mean I would probably seek out potted plants anywhere in the house, but since we can only pick two locations, I'm going with the living room because I feel like there is a good chance of finding a potted plant there. I would piss on the leaves of the plant and on the soil.  Really give it a good watering. 

2) I would pee on a wall in the dining room. I imagine the wall being a lighter color that way you can see the piss stain more easily.  Like I would have a quick piss on the wall before sitting down to eat, or maybe after consuming a lot of liquids I would just excuse myself, pee on the nearest wall and then sit back down.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Of course I want to piss in every single room and watch how other guests pissing everywhere too. Really difficult to choose only two rooms. 🤔

1. Office     I want to pee on the desk and every single objects which are on it. There is a laptop, smart phone, books and documents on the table. Soon they all are ruined with my piss. 😈

2. Garage    I go to the garage and find an nice expensive sports car there. I have a full bladder again and I really need to pee. I unzip my pants and take my cock out. I piss on the car’s hood and windshield.

Edited by Tony89
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Well im kinda liking the idee of peeing whenever wherever, and also pissing on someone or furniture is such a turn on . maybe im just wierd but, i find it erotic to pee on someone, and even in their ass, pussy, mouth, giving them a Golden Shower Shower, and while eating it be fun under the table, and beeing sourounded with amazing people , that like this would be a dream ! 

maybe im nasty, but women are just hot when they pee, if i could see a women legit wetting the bed and knowing it turn her on, id be melting!

• Hot 1
On 12/29/2022 at 3:13 AM, Girllikespee said:

The laundry room. There's an old top-loading washing machine, and I sit on the edge like it's a toilet and pee into it.

Garden shed. Sneak inside and pee in a corner behind some garden tools.

why hide! in my garden i pee when and where I want 😎

• Like 1
  • Love 1