Fancy beach clubs & tent parties

On 12/4/2022 at 1:47 AM, Alfresco said:

That sounds absolutely fantastic.  I would love to go to such an event but I think I would spend all my time outside enjoying the views!

Same, I’m not fancy or don’t really like rich people but I would like to at least witness two women popping a squat outside. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Havelock said:

Another year, my friends and I had be-friended a young gallerist who was quite stressed out by her first time working the fair. We invited her to join us for drinks. Drinks turned into the inevitable late night tent party on the beach. She had become very affectionate for me and she was drinking rather heavily. I had excused myself to pee a couple of times already. We were dancing together when she whispered into my ear that she needed to pee. We walked outside the tent and I explained to her the two options, trek back to the hotel, or pee in the sand. She asked me what I did and I told her, "pee in the sand." she said "ok, where do I go?"  I pointed to the huts. She took my hand and said come with me. She was a little tipsy on the sand. When we got to my favorite spot she looked around as if she was not exactly sure what to do. I brought her next to the wall and said "here."  She looked at me and began to fumble with her short, white, very 60s looking tent dress. I was going to take the opportunity to pee myself and began to unzip. She dropped her panties to her knees and squatted with her back straight against the wall to steady herself. I paused to make sure she was alright and did not fall over. I bent down and said, "are you ok?" She said "yeah" and nodded. I could see she was a true blond with a landing strip above her pussy. She started to spurt a messy and vigorous stream. I stepped back a bit, took it in and resumed my own intent to pee on the wall. I was a bit hard and absurdly pissed a strained stream high up the same wall she was leaning agains but farther down. She closed her eyes while she was peeing and I could see that she had finished but she was still squatted there. Zipping up I again approached her to see if she was ok. She opened her eyes, pulled at my pants. I became clear she wanted something. Still squatting she looked up at me with sexy eyes. She unzipped me, pulled out my cock and started sucking it. She went from her squat against the wall, to her knees squatting in front of the wet sand she had made. All still sucking my cock. I knew she was into me, but I was still a bit surprised by this turn of events. Everything was going great until my male friend D walked around the corner. He immediately exclaimed "wow," which made her stop sucking me and look at him. He then started profusely apologizing for interrupting and said he would find another place to pee. She also profusely started apologizing and said, no we would go. She dragged me off and he said sorry to me. She was embarrassed but laughed. We eventually made it back to my hotel room for some more fun.

You have some amazing experiences my friend. I hope you realise how lucky you are ... and how jealous very many members of this site are lol. But of course, huge thanks for sharing the details with us!

• Agree 3
  • Love 1

After reading numerous accounts of your escapades, it's quite obvious that you were once a member of Duran Duran. Now for the record, I haven't discussed this with any other forum members, nor do I need to. It doesn't take an exceptional deductive mind to connect the dots. But don't worry, your secret is safe with us. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
13 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

After reading numerous accounts of your escapades, it's quite obvious that you were once a member of Duran Duran. Now for the record, I haven't discussed this with any other forum members, nor do I need to. It doesn't take an exceptional deductive mind to connect the dots. But don't worry, your secret is safe with us. 

Ha. I wish this were true. I'm curious where this idea comes from and what dots are being connected. 

• Love 1
On 12/8/2022 at 1:55 PM, Havelock said:

Ha. I wish this were true. I'm curious where this idea comes from and what dots are being connected. 

Well, my first clue was that "Girls on Film" begins playing whenever I read your party stories. 

Edited by Takashi96
Economy of phrasing
On 12/5/2022 at 10:10 AM, Havelock said:

I first attended these parties over a decade ago with a group of friends. In that first year I broke off from the group and went looking for a place to pee. I went around a stack of deck chairs and encountered a stunningly beautiful brunette in the moonlight, with a really cool bright blue dress hiked up, squatted low and furiously peeing on the sand. She was watching her vigorous stream make a hole in the sand and puddle when she looked up and saw me. She said, "I think you've found the ladies," with a posh British accent. I said "oh, I thought this was the gents. That's a shame because I'm bursting" She smiled and said "go on then." I judged it better not to pee against the chairs so I only a few steps to the side of her, but I was still in front of her so she could see me. As she continued to pee I stood beside her, took out my cock and began to pee on the sand in front of the chairs. I had been drinking so I really had to pee. She finished and I kept peeing. As she dropped her dress and adjusted herself she faced me and definitely checked out my cock. She commented that she like my pants, which were a somewhat crazy designer pattern. I said that sometimes you have to have fun with your pants. He responded "do you?" She introduced herself as Emily (not her real name), we made some small talk about fashion and art, walked back together and met some of her friends. Our friends then mingled a bit collectively.

After a few more drinks, I announced to the group that it was time for a trip to the toilet. Did anyone else have to go? Emily said "the toilet? All the way up there?" (referring to the hotel) I replied "well no. The gents. I mean the ladies, over there" and gestured towards the huts. She smiled and said, "that's what I though." Two of my female friends said they had to go. As we walked from the tent they commented that they did not know there was a bathroom over here. Emily replied, "there is, of sorts. That's where we met."

We returned to the side of the hut. My friends apprized the situation and were fine with it. I said "ladies first" gesturing to the space and Emily replied "I believe it is unisex."  With that Emily walked over to the same spot she had peed earlier, and began to pull up her dress in a matter of fact, yet sexy way. One of my female friends "M," who I have talked about in some other stories, took her place right near Emily. M was always secretly after me so she was not about to be shown up by this girl. I think she probably already had an idea of my fetish by that point. M was more blatant. She hiked up her dress, squatted wide and low so I could see her shaven pussy and then started to piss a vigorous forward stream. She was gushing. M's freind squatted at a right angle to me and began to pee less vigorously. Emily had taken the high road so to speak, being incredibly sexy yet squatting in a modest way with her dress in such a way that I could not see her pussy. I could just see the stream emerge from below her and slash on the sand.  I took out my cock and assumed the same position again peeing in the sand for al the girls to see. M and her friend had seen it before. M and her friend finished first and said they were headed for the bar. I was finished and started to follow.

Emily, still squatting, called "Havelock, come here." I turned around and walked in front of her still squatting. She then said "has anyone ever told you, you have a pretty cock to match your fabulous taste in trousers?" Her pee had come to a stop. She bounced a bit and then began to rise and drop her skirt. I approached her and said "has anyone ever told you, you have a beautiful mind?" (which I was absolutely sincere about). I embraced her, looked into her blue eyes which she then closed. We began to kiss passionately. I caught her dress before it dropped down. and felt her leg. I worked my fingers into her panties and felt her pussy lips which were very wet, not just from the pee. She moaned and grabbed for my pants to unbutton them. I was hard as a rock. We were still kissing passionately and she jumped up on me to let the tip of my cock feel her wet lips. Pretty soon we were fucking standing, bent over, and finally her on top on a deck chair. She was magical. After we were finished I sat there, she got up and again squatted in front of me to pee. This time she held her dress so I could see more. She sprayed the sand a bit and stayed squatting as some cum dripped out of her onto the sand. I got up and sprinkled the sand. We adjusted ourselves and went back to the party.

Oh my god, that was beautiful!! 🔥💞💖

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, colette888 said:

I found all the episodes which are described here extremely sexy and exciting, I'm really grateful to the writer!

In fact, I too had numerous opportunities to witness similar situations, when I attended events and parties near secluded beaches and/or bushes.

In my case they were mainly female pissings because that's what I usually look for, but I did see quite a lot of dicks in action...

The beach at night is the perfect location, when the booze is flowing freely and proper toilets aren't at hand... It was there where many opportunities of sexual meeting happened for me, and almost all originated when Nature was calling... 

Please do tell more!

• Agree 3