Horny

LovesToWet

20 minutes ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

Totally agree. 

I Orgasm, hour later, ready for more.

The warmer weather doesn't and does help if you know what I mean.

At the moment, can't leave myself alone.

Sounds like you would benefit from having your dick sucked 🍆💦

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/29/2023 at 4:17 PM, LovesToWet said:

Don't know why but can't stop thinking about having someone jerk me off while I'm doing the same back to them. Mutually masterbating each other seems to be a new fantasy of mine

Had the fortune of this pleasure twice. Most exciting thing ever.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 10/29/2023 at 11:17 AM, LovesToWet said:

Don't know why but can't stop thinking about having someone jerk me off while I'm doing the same back to them. Mutually masterbating each other seems to be a new fantasy of mine

I love doing this with a guy. now the questions comes to play, are you wanting it to be someone you know? you and a female or you and another male? 

On 10/29/2023 at 5:17 PM, LovesToWet said:

This is one of my top fantasies most definitely as well.

• Like 1
On 10/29/2023 at 4:17 PM, LovesToWet said:

… you mean, like, specifically with another guy (or someone with a penis, to be more nonbinary-inclusive) or with a girl (or someone with a pussy, to be more inclusive)?

24 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

… you mean, like, specifically with another guy (or someone with a penis, to be more nonbinary-inclusive) or with a girl (or someone with a pussy, to be more inclusive)?

To keep it simple, man or woman and still the gender they were born

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2022 at 8:25 PM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I think men have cycles similar to women. It could also be weather-related…thunderstorms affect my hormones. Possibly things you eat too…too much coffee and carbs gets me racing. Observe the pattern of when it happens again. 

I don't think it's Cycles it's just something that hits Us in the moment. Now food can be a contributing factor too

On 4/7/2023 at 2:17 PM, Sophie said:

I've just come back after number 10. A quickie while everyone else was settled downstairs.

I went upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable for the night (leggings and a hoody) and while I was naked I took the opportunity to lay on the bed, grab my bullet vibrator and break the double digit barrier.

This was hot

• Thanks 1